DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Now thats funny right there!!

Posts: 130 | Location: greensburg pa | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
Ok, now Mikey, you, like AJ, have struck gold, finding an awesome young lady...

What about me? You are all just lucky I don't need to get in on this...I could out do the best...even Mikey. Scotty knows...how about that girl at NRP at the NB bonanza that wooped me up...hahahaha.

Jones Transmission Pumps
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
this is getting really funny here.
just remember guys, it cant be at a strip club, or any girls working for tips Big Grin

mark,
i think you found the right girl. Wink

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jeffrey10x2,

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
thanks

and GO STEELERS!!!!!!!

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Come on guys they don't call me "no shirt boy" for no reason. I never mentioned this but the reason I never wear a shirt is do to the popular demand for the ladies. After numerous threatening phone calls and emails from women, I decide the safest thing would be to give them what they want.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Scotty C
posted Hide Post
Somebody please ask Barry what happened to him tonight...Chuck threw him to the wolf's....and lets just say Chuck was disappointed...but thats a different subject...fact is we all come together to help cheer the Steelers to the Superbowl, and there was free food that somebody else paid for so no bashing went on...even tho Chuck and his stupid camera got more spy photos tonight...

Mark I didnt forget about you out Norwalk, You tried to put a good word in for me but she could tell I was broke before we even were introduced, thats a true friend there, Chuck again jot this down in your notes...

Mikey please dont give Chuck any ideas for the no shirt thing... o man that would just be wrong..way wrong.lol

Chuck dont forget to look for our new Jerseys, and dont worry there a cougar out there for you somewhere.....sorry dude I had too

2010 American Dragster
American Racecars
Deniker Racing Engines
APDracing
Lutty's Chevy Warehouse
Sunrise Sonoco

Posts: 133 | Location: Avonmore Pa. | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mark, you definitely found gold as well... you're out of it because you never c k blocked me. Big Grin

Mikey, I didn't know preadolescent girls counted as women. Big Grin

Scotty, that is another subject. Yeah, I was disappointed in the results, but we'll what happens the day of the practice tree race. You may want to make sure someone besides me is drawing your pair. Big Grin Go ahead and hate on, dude... I'm good with me (with apologies to Heavy D):

Me, I was casin the joint
Clockin all the people as they stared and point
It feels really good to be Chuckie T
Because the girls, the girls, they LOVE me!

Gyrlz they, gyrlz they love me..
(Cause he's The Overweight Lover Chuckie T!)

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
You guys are hilarious!!!

Chuck - Thankyou I did find the best girl out there for me. I couldn't be happier.

HERE WE STEELERS HE WE GO!!

In two weeks Mr Warner will get introduced to the #1 DEFENSE in FOOTBALL.

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AJ Casini:
You guys are hilarious!!!

Chuck - Thankyou I did find the best girl out there for me. I couldn't be happier.

HERE WE STEELERS HE WE GO!!

In two weeks Mr Warner will get introduced to the #1 DEFENSE in FOOTBALL.

AJ

You got that right AJ. GO STEELERS!

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
There looks to be a partial schedule up on prp home page. Looks pretty decent with about 15 points days

I just want to live while Im alive

Posts: 44 | Location: in your closet | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
We try, AJ. Could you imagine if we weren't all great friends? Big Grin

I hope the coverage can contain the triple threat those 3 1,000 yard receivers present. But hecks yeah, GO STEELERS!!! (Go Steelers, Georgie.)

Jeff, you have more patience than I do. I prefer the old version of the schedule, that was one page showing the whole year. I'll wait for the printed schedule.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
just made a deal on a dragster simulator,
wont have it in time for the practice tree race for scotty. but i think ryan would let him use it at the track if he wants. Wink
chuck, you need 2 of these but a little bigger for next year practice tree races. just need to add the button to the wheel, it already has the micro switch on the throttle

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Dude, that thing would need wheelie bars just for me getting in and out! And that's IF I COULD get in!!! Big Grin I think we'll stick with sitting on a chair.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
chuck, thats why i said make one BIGGER Big Grin

DRR Trophy
Picture of Scotty C
posted Hide Post
Jeff I leave off a button now and its all hooked up in my car and in gregs (and all my pillows)lol, but would want one if I had a junior lol..

Also Happy Birthday to Chris Ickes....Chuck we can get him to buy wings one night with his B-Day money, you wont have too....right Chris

2010 American Dragster
American Racecars
Deniker Racing Engines
APDracing
Lutty's Chevy Warehouse
Sunrise Sonoco

Posts: 133 | Location: Avonmore Pa. | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
C'mon Scotty, you still need pillows.... and this IS a junior, below!!!Big Grin :

Happy birthday Chris!

Man Scott, there you go again, spending everyone's money except your own!

DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
scotty,
ryan is praying for the day they allow it in a jr. that already allow the motorcycle MSD and it has a high and low side but you cant use the low side rev limiter.
it would be nice to have the MSD unit and a line lock on the jr. these kids would be even more deadly on the tree off the button Big Grin

DRR Trophy
Picture of Scotty C
posted Hide Post
Chuck I need more than pillows in AJ's car that dude is freakin tall lol, as you see me in his car with legs fully extended still not even close, you dudes need to shrink alittle....

Chuck if I spend my money then that would take away from my cutlass fund...duhh!!! Dude Im Broke

2010 American Dragster
American Racecars
Deniker Racing Engines
APDracing
Lutty's Chevy Warehouse
Sunrise Sonoco

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
We don't need to shrink, you need to grow, little boy! Heck, your body would have to grow to 6'10" to match your big mouth!!! Big GrinBig Grin

Aaaannnnnnddd I was waiting for the "I'm broke" Big Grin

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Turocy do you ever shut up? My god man, have some dignity and give your company the 8 hours they deserve and stop hitting the refresh button on DRR all day. Just kidding buddy.

I want to introduce everyone to the newest member of the PRP family

Her name is sidney, i found her outside on Saturday night in the middle of that blizzard, covered in snow and freezing. I got her scanned for a chip and put up signs everywhere and no one has claimed her, so she's mine Smile

Posts: 114 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post