DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I can guarantee one thing.. if they are runnin hot rod at the national I will b there.. if there is points I might b there.. might jus go to quaker

Posts: 32 | Location: sprayin | Registered: November 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Ill be there. I would like to see some nitro especially since I quit doing the Norwalk event. If there is points thats great, its better then having 8 pts events a year. I dont think I will be able to run H/R being the car is probably going to be a little slower and I dont believe your allowed to use nitrous.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Hmmm seems like the nitrous thing is catchin on a little eh?

Posts: 32 | Location: sprayin | Registered: November 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
No nitrous for me. I thought about having it if I needed it to run H/R but found out you aren't allowed to use it. I gonna stick with the ol' fashioned way of racing, cut a light and run the number. We'll see how it holds up against all the new nitrous guys lol.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
fathead will hold on to the button too long and run under lol

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
John C.,
Thanks for the information and I will let you know what I find out.

Chuck,
I just might give the PTR a try this year. Is there any kind of handicap for old people like Bob Deniker and I? I got the Final Round Four out today and gave it a couple hits. I am looking forward to seeing the points schedule for 2011 and might run in Modified all year.

Posts: 55 | Location: Mount Pleasant PA | Registered: December 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MattCadamore:
fathead will hold on to the button too long and run under lol

lol Best package wins everytime. Doesn't matter how you get there. Im just too cheap to keep filling the bottle Big Grin Maybe if Chuck will pay to keep my bottle filled Ill spray it.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Is there any kind of handicap for old people like Bob Deniker and I?

Dude?

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Bob D - nice profile on the PRP bio!! The bun DOES count!

Bob W - I saw you training the young gun for the race!! Big Grin

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Chuck - the next generation Whalen racer is already in training, LoL! Only 6 more years til he can race if he wants to!

Posts: 129 | Location: USA | Registered: May 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
We will see about that cadamore.. ill be without mufflers for a little while next yr so everyone can hear it Wink

DRR Trophy
Picture of John Cadamore
posted Hide Post
I'm gonna put one of those **** can mufflers on my car next year. I only hope it doesn't fly off and hit one of you guys as I go flying by.

Posts: 155 | Location: Freeport | Registered: June 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Homer...just one rice can? U convertin the ole girl to single exhaust?

DRR Trophy
Picture of John Cadamore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Head13:
Homer...just one rice can? U convertin the ole girl to single exhaust?

Ya just one rice can. I will leave the other one off and start a new trend.

Posts: 155 | Location: Freeport | Registered: June 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...RsbU&feature=related

this will be fathead

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Scotty C
posted Hide Post
Hey Deniker... that burger was easy, bun dont count when its hard crust around the edges... and for you Turocy when you man up and order like a MAN then you can have input....TOOL...

2010 American Dragster
American Racecars
Deniker Racing Engines
APDracing
Lutty's Chevy Warehouse
Sunrise Sonoco

Posts: 133 | Location: Avonmore Pa. | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
gee thanks cadashmoe.. way to have faith... feel bad for that guy too man big explosion

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scotty C:
Hey Deniker... that burger was easy, bun dont count when its hard crust around the edges... and for you Turocy when you man up and order like a MAN then you can have input....TOOL...

Hahaha......FOOD WON Scotty. Big Grin

And Chuck is always the "voice of reason" for me. LOL.

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MattCadamore:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...RsbU&feature=related

this will be fathead

That one may be the worst but I have seen many small ones Eyes that buckle the hood and split the intake in half

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Lets hope you don't have an explosion of any sort Markie.

Posts: 178 | Location: Export | Registered: July 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post