DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Jason - Port A Tree

Jordan - Congratulations to you and Jen! Man that sucks about the accident. Glad you're ok.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
To The McDade Family, we extend our sincere deepest sympathy to your family.
Mark & Christine Brewer

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Glad your ok Jordan. Was your wife with you? Are they going to be able to fix your Jeep? Bet you were a little bit sore huh. We were just talking about you when I was at the Motorworks. Don't worry, is was all good. Wink

Posts: 178 | Location: Export | Registered: July 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
No it wasn't Keith! Quit lying to Jordan!! LOL

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Glad to see you made it through that ok Jordan. Congrats on the baby on the way as well.

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Just a reminder... if you haven't sent me an email (brotherhoodracing@yahoo.com) to say you're coming to the practice tree race, we don't know you're coming. An entry list will be coming out next week on who is in.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Keith we do not have the means to do a 4" exhaust. I do believe you can get a piece of exhaust pipe and patch it in. Sorry. We ended up getting busy at the end of the day, so I couldn't call you back.

Chuck you have a PM.

Jordan, I really liked that Jeep too!!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
You weren't doing anything but bs en to me.

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Christine, no PM?? Confused
If you had an old subject in your PM list, but I deleted my side of it, maybe the PM doesn't come through?? I dunno... but no PM.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Okay, I'll try again!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Ok, I know y'all wouldn't have believed it, but here is proof.... Scotty/dragster boy/Junior (as the waitress at The Blvd called him) ACTUALLY paid a check:

Though, he should be writing me an apology for being a c ck blocker! I tell the dude and tell the dude, hate the game, don't hate the playa! But nnnnooooooo he had to throw me under the bus, til I was pancake thin!

DRR Trophy
Picture of Scotty C
posted Hide Post
Mikey you cant beleive anything Chuck tells you about the blocker thing....He dug a whole and just couldnt get out so I had to save the poor girl (had to give her the eye thing)....but Chuck got mad and photo-shopped a pic, you can clearly tell thats not me...besides she was looking at me the entire time....and EVERYONE knows I dont pay. Only helpin a brotha out lol

2010 American Dragster
American Racecars
Deniker Racing Engines
APDracing
Lutty's Chevy Warehouse
Sunrise Sonoco

Posts: 133 | Location: Avonmore Pa. | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Sssheeeeeeeeeettt Scotty was about 18 different shades of green, he was so envious, just because I was getting the attention.... it was like that time at Rick's, Mikey, where you had to pop your head into the middle of the table just so the waitress would acknowledge you, breaking the conversation I was having with her. My game is on, and my game is tight. Scotty just couldn't handle it, and he chased her away!! He said something about being out in the garage and whacking it... he must be chafing, and it put him in a hatin' mood.

DRR Trophy
Picture of Scotty C
posted Hide Post
Mikey, This dude says his games on and his games tight...and is calling us the blockers, this dude just cant figure out how we get 3 to 4 waitresses and he can only get none, (But make sure you tell your Amber it was long before her lol)

Chuck even pulls the famous line of "Scottys car only has one seat"..... and you call us the blockers

2010 American Dragster
American Racecars
Deniker Racing Engines
APDracing
Lutty's Chevy Warehouse
Sunrise Sonoco

Posts: 133 | Location: Avonmore Pa. | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
Scottys writing a check, but its Gregs checkbook. Good move Scotty. I see what you did there. Wink

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
3 to 4 waitreses????? Dude, you have to vent the garage when you work on the fuel system!!! Now look, little boy, Mean Girls is on right now, why don't you go watch that with your little friends?

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Man its getting rough in here lol. I couldn't stop laughing while I was reading these replies. Maybe we should start a little competition as the track this year. Big Grin

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
This all must go on when I'm not there because when I'm there I have to put a ring on my finger just so I have time to eat.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
does anyone know of any place that sells fold up bunk beds like the ones in this pic.
we have a new trailer coming in feb and saw this pic and trying to find a place that sells them.
any ideas?

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balaska347:
This all must go on when I'm not there because when I'm there I have to put a ring on my finger just so I have time to eat.

Ok, now Mikey, you, like AJ, have struck gold, finding an awesome young lady... now. But the above statement?? Well, you and Scotty have been watching a little too much "late night cinema". I think this graph more accurately describes you and Scotty's "skillz": Big Grin