DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Scotty, I couldn't tree you when we matched up footin' it, so I'm not going to submit to a 30 win beating on the practice tree. Big Grin

Mark, I noticed the flicker on the prestage bulb too. He left some on the table for sure. Bit chin' ride though.

Bill, saw this on another site... check it out, if you're interested, I can see if the guy still has it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIte...IT&item=300286272627

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Scotty C
posted Hide Post
Condolences to Doug and his family, way to many of these posts goin on here...

Chuck, you feelin o.k., you need to go get checked out... thats not the kind of messeges I was looking for, I wanted a "Scotty your getting wacked" lol, besides Chuck the dragster roll out is really hard to leave on the bottom bulb

2010 American Dragster
American Racecars
Deniker Racing Engines
APDracing
Lutty's Chevy Warehouse
Sunrise Sonoco

Posts: 133 | Location: Avonmore Pa. | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
My condolences to Doug and his family

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scotty C:
Chuck, you feelin o.k., you need to go get checked out... thats not the kind of messeges I was looking for, I wanted a "Scotty your getting wacked" lol, besides Chuck the dragster roll out is really hard to leave on the bottom bulb

Look here Chuck, Scotty is practicing already...I wonder if he will roll the whole car into the Hall so he is comfortable?

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Oh, trust me, I'll always get my shots in. Big Grin I'm sure I'd drop the tree on you a time or two in there.

Mark, he's just another one of those swingset cry ... uh, bab... oh, hi, AJ... Rich... Jake.. Big Grin

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I see Jordan signed up. Welcome!

DRR Trophy
Picture of Scotty C
posted Hide Post
Mark that is a good idea. Chuck, AJ can I? Chuck its not our fault you cant beat a dragster cause you panic lol....Mark tell him how its done in the Silver Bullet.....I had too Chuck you called me a cry-baby, good thing AJ is sponcering me lol.

2010 American Dragster
American Racecars
Deniker Racing Engines
APDracing
Lutty's Chevy Warehouse
Sunrise Sonoco

Posts: 133 | Location: Avonmore Pa. | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of Scotty C
posted Hide Post

Look somebody looks like they want one lol

2010 American Dragster
American Racecars
Deniker Racing Engines
APDracing
Lutty's Chevy Warehouse
Sunrise Sonoco

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
No, dragster boy, you can't. Although if we keep growing this race, I can see us having seats and steering wheels at one of them in a year or two!

No, I definitely do not want one. That look on my face is "How the @#$%^* am I going to get out of this thing???? Someone get the Jaws of Life!!"

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
And it looks like you need to keep practicing, dragster boy... you're wwaaaaayyy in the background here... to the left of where Kyle Penn is apparently a zombie, out to eat Barry's brain. Little does he know, he's going hungry. Big Grin

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
chuck, what kind of tree is it...portatree or final round? just wondering.

Photobucket
Jason Weaver

Posts: 208 | Location: Saxton, PA | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of JordanPR22
posted Hide Post
Hey everyone!
First off I want to send my condolences to Doug's Family and also to Henry's Family and everyone who he has come in contact with. I met Henry when I was very young when my father used to race with him and he was truly a great man and racer. I know the motorcycle class will greatly miss him.

Some news that some of you may not know -- I am going to be a father. Ha ha I have a little boy on the way.

How is everyone? I haven't seen some of you in so long. This winter thing is getting really old.

Jordan Haase
PR22
MiROCK # 2253

2009 Honda CBR 600RR
1982 Kawasaki GPz 550
team HARD racing - 1320 Psychos

Brock's Performance - GMS Racing Engines - Z&M Cycles - M&M Leather - JW Kustomz

FOREVER 53

Posts: 165 | Location: Irwin, PA | Registered: January 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
scotty,
here ya go. Wink
halfscale dragsters sells a drag simulator
i think they are like 600 bux, and comes with a micro switch on the throttle (without the port a tree)

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Whats up Jordan?

Posts: 130 | Location: greensburg pa | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of JordanPR22
posted Hide Post
Hey Joey, hows things? How bout them Steelers huh.

Posts: 165 | Location: Irwin, PA | Registered: January 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
LMAO I can't stop laughing when I see Penn's kid crawling on Barry's head.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
lol yea chuck....barry has that 'i jus ****ed face on'....im surprised every one is still standing around him lol

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of JordanPR22
posted Hide Post
Everyone be careful out there....
This happened to me last Saturday at 6:30pm.
Lady came across into my lane and hit me, all I know is I am blessed to have no injuries....

This message has been edited. Last edited by: JordanPR22,

Jordan Haase
PR22
MiROCK # 2253

2009 Honda CBR 600RR
1982 Kawasaki GPz 550
team HARD racing - 1320 Psychos

Brock's Performance - GMS Racing Engines - Z&M Cycles - M&M Leather - JW Kustomz

FOREVER 53

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Condolences to Doug and his entire family from Brianna and I.

Jordan glad that you are okay. Always a scary thing when you have an accident.

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Well it figures, my adopted son Jordan and Jen would have to be having a boy!! LOL Congratulations Jen and Jordan!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post