DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
henry will definitely be missed in the bike pits.
i know ryan talked to him every time he saw him there. heck one day they were comparing open heart surgery scars.
god speed henry

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Brianna and I send our condolences to the Williams family. Henry will be missed. You always knew who Henry was as he made the bike look like a tricycle.

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Scotty C
posted Hide Post
Henry was one bad dude on any bike he rode, me and him had some really good races back in the cutlass days at the no box's, condolences to Henrys family and friends...

Chuck I dont even have a wallet, DUDE IM BROKE why would I need one of those. Lets make a deal you come over, first one to get to 30 wins on the tree pays for the other guys entry in one race(only one just in case you bust me) lol.

Bob I think we can get you a time slip in the 9's, problem is how you gonna get me out of the car????lol

2010 American Dragster
American Racecars
Deniker Racing Engines
APDracing
Lutty's Chevy Warehouse
Sunrise Sonoco

Posts: 133 | Location: Avonmore Pa. | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
My condolences to the Williams family. I met Henry years ago when my dad raced bikes. He is a great guy for sure.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I'm thinking about putting a turbo on one of my mustangs after seeing this Big Grin. I would like to see him run in our Door Jamz he just might embarrass a few racers.

http://video.streetlegaltv.com/video_detail.php?mId=7920

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I would have to change my shorts after that ride...Thats one fast ride.... Eyes

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AJ Casini:

AJ

LOL you aren't kidding. I think its only 390ci with a bad cylinder too. I love the fact that it is a fairly small tire for that ET and all the lights still work.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Bob, I can reach the pedals and I probably weigh alot less than Scotty Wink

Posts: 178 | Location: Export | Registered: July 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balaska347:
quote:
Originally posted by AJ Casini:

AJ

LOL you aren't kidding. I think its only 390ci with a bad cylinder too. I love the fact that it is a fairly small tire for that ET and all the lights still work.

They are probably pulling so much timing to get that thing to hook and then adding it back in. I love how he says we only 60' 1.30 all the other guys are in the 1.20's well if he wouldn't have deep staged the thing he would have probably got his 7.0's too or at least real close. Notice the top bulb when he stages, it flickers. He was pretty deep. Almost AJ bumping deep kinda deep, lol.

Jones Transmission Pumps
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balaska347:
I'm thinking about putting a turbo on one of my mustangs after seeing this Big Grin. I would like to see him run in our Door Jamz he just might embarrass a few racers.

http://video.streetlegaltv.com/video_detail.php?mId=7920

That guys gonna end up in the wall or in the woods. I was scared just watching him try to get down the track.

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Keith B.:
Bob, I can reach the pedals and I probably weigh alot less than Scotty Wink

Sorry Keith, its a chevy. It will spit you out if you try to put your mopar arse in it.

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Bob D,

I have been working non stop and have not pulled the engine apart. When I get it apart I will let you know what I find. 20 year old technology is supposed to be easy! Thanks for your help.

Posts: 55 | Location: Mount Pleasant PA | Registered: December 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
hey guys.i'm looking for a beater car for my son.anybody got anything for sale.beretta,lumina,grand prix,cavalier?something for him to get back and fourth to school and work..thanks

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I feel like I'm doing this every day but once again, someone from our PRP family has lost a loved one.. PRP employee Doug Solocher's mother passed away today. Condolences go out to Doug and his family.

Posts: 114 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
My sympathy to my friend Doug and the rest of his family. Recent months have done nothing but take loved ones from us. There is always a reason why whether it makes sense to us or not. I hope we will be informed on the funeral arraingments

Posts: 178 | Location: Export | Registered: July 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Bob. For all of you that remember everything, I recieved my Super Gas and 9.99 and quicker NHRA compition drivers license in David Green and Steve Fuwylies Corvette. Believe it or not, the car actually liked my Mopar arse sitting in it Razz ( thats giving you the rasberries in case you didn't know )

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Our deepest sympathy to Doug and his family. You are in our prayers and thoughts.

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Sonya and I send our sympathies to Doug and his family. God speed to BIG Drew. The bike pits will never be the same without him.

Posts: 130 | Location: greensburg pa | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Beth and I send our sympathies as well. This has been a tough winter for many families.

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
My condolences to Doug and his family. I sure am sorry to hear it.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post