DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Nick, from the first sentence to the last word of your post made me giggle. Thanks buddy Big Grin

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mr. Obvious
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Red or Dead MOPAR:
heard about the nitro jam...really hope prp picks some good classes...something wild and fast. instead of something old and washed up like nostalgia cars that dont do anything but a burnout and oil down the track. i wanna see from frekaing Top Fuel, or TF Bikes or something worth coming. then maybe some fans will actually come. we need to get some outlaw 10.5s or drag radial races too. prp pro mods= borning, half dont make it down, the ones that do all run like a half second diff. there is like no competition or side by side racing...BORING!

HMMM interesting.
Wonder if those booked in T/F cars or F/C will be making side by side passes? I'm sure they will all run within a tenth of each other in the 1/8th.

with us it really is "Rocket Science"
www.mindsciencemotorsports.com

Posts: 161 | Location: Laural Hill Pa. | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Wow, and I hope they have jet cars and wheelstanders and fireworks and lions and elephants and tight rope walkers and clowns..........oops, looks like the track already has them.

Posts: 474 | Location: Trinity, Florida | Registered: June 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of DADDYWAGS
posted Hide Post
What,no one goes deer hunting in the off season.??

Posts: 44 | Location: gibsonia PA | Registered: October 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 1355PRO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Obvious:
quote:
Originally posted by Red or Dead MOPAR:
heard about the nitro jam...really hope prp picks some good classes...something wild and fast. instead of something old and washed up like nostalgia cars that dont do anything but a burnout and oil down the track. i wanna see from frekaing Top Fuel, or TF Bikes or something worth coming. then maybe some fans will actually come. we need to get some outlaw 10.5s or drag radial races too. prp pro mods= borning, half dont make it down, the ones that do all run like a half second diff. there is like no competition or side by side racing...BORING!

HMMM interesting.
Wonder if those booked in T/F cars or F/C will be making side by side passes? I'm sure they will all run within a tenth of each other in the 1/8th.

Yep...clutch dust and kero is much more fun...Wink

Eric Macchiaroli
S/R1355 80 Arrow

Posts: 473 | Location: Glenshaw PA | Registered: February 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
2005 4 link dragster roller for sale http://www.facebook.com/photo....910168&id=1596303939

Photobucket
Jason Weaver

Posts: 208 | Location: Saxton, PA | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
quote:
Wow, and I hope they have jet cars and wheelstanders and fireworks and lions and elephants and tight rope walkers and clowns..........oops, looks like the track already has them.

That actually made me laugh outloud. Too funny.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
anybody else get goose bumps,when maverick reingauges???"im coming in ice im coming in...

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Banking left, banking left

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
im bringing him in closer."what"i'll hit the breaks and he will fly right by..now.i got tone firing..ghost rider remainder migs are bugging out and going home...kinda like the way scotty drives.. Laughing

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of John Cadamore
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday to my son Matt. Love ya buddy.

Posts: 155 | Location: Freeport | Registered: June 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday schmuck!! Hope you had a good one!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
thanks guys Smile

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday, Cadamore!

Posts: 114 | Location: Saltsburg, PA | Registered: September 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Matt.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by green1:
Somebody thinks a couple feet of grass is going to help him stop his car in a pinch! Laughing I guess you haven't seen what happened to the car that hit the old gaurd rails at thompson, wouldn't have left the racing surface if it was concrete.
I looked at my post again and I can confirm that I did not say “stop”. You must be thinking about someone else!

In any event, I’ve seen many a racer get out of shape off the line and use a couple of feet of grass before getting straitened out. If the concrete barrier would have been there then they would have needed some body work as well as clean up!

Posts: 90 | Location: Johnstown | Registered: November 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Red or Dead MOPAR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Fagnilli:
Nick, from the first sentence to the last word of your post made me giggle. Thanks buddy Big Grin

true. might not be a whole lot changing there with tight racing...but id rather see and hear a top fuel car or nitro harley not get down the 1/8th than 4 of 6 pro mods that dont even run 4.0s. we all know without the master of stick 'em on the starting line we wont be seeing another 3.90 pass again anytime soon. that should be OBVIOUS enough!!!

Nick Bowman
2x Pittsburgh Raceway Park Modified Points Champion
1970 Plymouth Duster
"Footbrake/No Box"

Posts: 142 | Location: Export,PA | Registered: January 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I would rather see a few cars need a little body work to repair their mishaps with the wall that one person needing body work to repair their own body from wounds they received from an incident like what happened at thompson or worse yet a pine box. Stop thinking about what might happen to your car if something bad happens and start thinking about what could happen to you should something bad happen during a pass!

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Hitting either a wall or guard rail is never good for the driver as well!

Posts: 90 | Location: Johnstown | Registered: November 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by suprcheby:
Chuck,

Who owns the tree for te practice tree race?

Thanks

Bob

Bob, does that mean you're coming?? Big Grin

Edit... I like what page number we're on!! Big Grin

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post