DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Geez whiz, I thought Markie had a "big" head!! LOL When are we going to see the real "Chuck"?? Keep pictures coming!! LOL

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
It's a shame there's not a head butting contest as part of the Olympics of drag racing. Between Nick, Markie, and me, we'd knock some people OUT! Big Grin

I'm the real me now... short hair, trimmed up beard. Hopefully my head can breathe now and I can race better. (Sounds good as any other excuse.) Nick's mohawk pic to come.... possibly tonight. And I thought you horked the second attempt too, Nick?

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
No sir. Took it like a champ

Posts: 114 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
Hmm is that some daylight I see under Mikeys front tire. That car has a rock like suspension and thought it was always glued to the ground.

Grats Team PRP for the win.

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
What else did you take like a champ?

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Fagnilli:
What else did you take like a champ?

the sad thing is that while i was writing that i thought, "man, i bet that homo Fagnilli is going to try and turn this into something funny."

Posts: 114 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Here's the Giant Head getting buzzed...

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
There are a couple dozen shots of different cars that I thought were cool in this album:

http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q248/chucktcutlass/PRP%202008/

Feel free to rip 'em amd keep 'em.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
what a handsome boy..w/a funny haircut! Big Grin

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Like I said, I thought Markie had a big head! I hope you guys tip well!

Good luck to all those going to Norwalk!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
There are a couple dozen shots of different cars that I thought were cool in this album:

http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q248/chucktcutlass/PRP%202008/

Feel free to rip 'em amd keep 'em.

Chuck, those are some cool pictures, but that new motor in Russ's car leaves so hard, you need a higher speed camera.

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Yeah I do Bob. I missed the wheelie.

@$#$%^&!!! I didn't get a chance to check how Mark, Markie, and Nick are making out. Jeff Stewart when .010 red 2nd round, Russ went .007 red 3rd round, AJ ran into an opponent's .008 first round, and .001 on the buyback, Scotty was killer in Beth's car, Mark lost 2nd round when the ignition wire broke at about 1000', and I lost to the guy that whacked me last night with a .000. I was .043, he was .035. I dialed 12.56 to his 10.32. I went to the brake too late up top, took .026, needed to make .01 or less... he went .015 under, I went 12.510, quickest the car has ever gone. I would have rather turned on the lamp.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Made it to 14 cars in the 10K at Maple Grove on Saturday....made it to 6 cars for 5K on sunday. Stater drive took a dump in the lanes and couldnt fire the car. took 2 entrys in 5th round...went red on......6th round no starter. Car was killer consistent and the worst bulb of the weekend was a .022........I think that the starter may have costed me some $$$$ on sunday. see everyone this weekend!

Photobucket
Jason Weaver

Posts: 208 | Location: Saxton, PA | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Good job Jason. Maybe you can finish the job at GGG. Anybody do good at Norwalk? Hav'nt heard from my daughter or my nephew.

Posts: 178 | Location: Export | Registered: July 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Markie got down to 3 cars tonight. Don't know how run went, but he's bringing home some money. Razz Waiting for another phone call. And he beat Ricky Behr (spell check). Don't know who that is???? Confused

Keith, I know Nick had a great time last night. I heard he was very happy!! LOL Maybe headache today!! LOL

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Markie. Killer job sunday. You have been on your game this season. I bet you slept good Sunday night.

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Can anyone help out on how the program will be run this weekend at PRP? I have been asked a couple of times over the past weeks about entry/flyer etc. and the website has nothing?

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
AJ, it's on the website. Click over on the right to GG&G date.

The schlub is still sleeping.

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
The flyer on the website doesn't say anything about entry fees. Anybody know what it'll cost to run this weekend (GGG). Also, a little late on this but a big congrats to the w**** PRP team, you guys/gals did awesome defending our chanpionship.

Posts: 199 | Location: PA | Registered: September 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Excuse me.

Racers--$100.00 for 3 days! Do not know how much for crew, spectators, children or seniors. Might have a pit vehicle costume contest. That's all I know right now!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ma Brewer-Christine,

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"