DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
How about this Bob Deniker dude? Have we met before? Do you talk and respond. Is that 3 or 4 champinships in a row? I believe you said 3 but If you recount 05' Bud Brank s/p 06'Scott Campbell street 07' Some bust out in a blue dragster s/p and 08' Scott Campbell s/p 4 IN A ROW. Good job!!! God Bless on your w**** family for fighting through and beating the odds and for many many years of health and happiness.

Posts: 365 | Location: new castle,pa | Registered: May 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Oh and Prest I do love you man Cool Call you tomm.

Posts: 365 | Location: new castle,pa | Registered: May 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Here you go Ray. Big Grin

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Chuck this weekend has sucked so far. My high school team lost. The Buckeyes got killed by USC. I hope Jessica stays away from Romo until after the game Mon. night. Can't wait to see if T.O. has anything in store for Mcnabb. Some people picked Steelers vs Cowboys in the superbowl.

If Cleveland wins tonight I'm staying far away from here. I need to go find an old Kosar picture.

Didn't you feel bad for T.O. when they lost last year Big Grin

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
ray,not ignoring you. i'm a hit and run guy. have very little extra time so when i get on i hit then run. hope all is well with you, hope we can get some racing in. has not been a banner year ( rain, oildowns, etc. etc )was trying to get ed fired up Mad hasn,t worked yet. will probably try throwing water under his tires Big Grin if that doesn't work i'll have to break out the ball bat Wink to bad you guys are not coming to the finals

Posts: 178 | Location: Export | Registered: July 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
yes ITS TO BAD WE ARENT COMING TO bracket finals..yes it is.. Mad Mad Mad

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
we wont be at the track today to watch the king of street race, but will be there next weekend racing. so whoever wins the king of street, i have a RISLONE products gift box for you.
good luck to all racing today.

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to Kevin Romeo, KOS! Good job! Markie Brewer runner up, late... or should I say early!! Great job

I believe Tom Scott-Box
Ron Boyce-No Box
Sonya kept me posted all day. Congratulations to all of you! Now Go Steelers!

Bob, why weren't you there? You didn't happen to have met a pole too!! LOL

Keith, typical man.... hit and run!! LOL LOL

Ray, Bill you're both okay!! Honest!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
great job kevin !!!!!!!

see you next sat. with the box of RISLONE goodies

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Keith B.:
ed, thought you said there wasn't enough bite. couldn't brake anything,huh? let me see,,, did you have a clutch go out then the tranny? next will be the rearend Smile change to an automatic and give yourself a chance Roll Eyes the clutch dust has definatly fried your brain Confuseddo the right thing, dont make me slash your tires Wink

LOL

Clutch was fine(carbon/kevlar so no dust) just burnt up flywheel/pressure plate somewhat. So replaced with a better one(carbon/kevlar flywheel side and ceramic pucks pressure plate side good for 670ftlbs Big Grin ) since I had it apart and it was on it's 3rd season. I crunched 3rd gear. Four seasons on tranny is pretty good I think. Rearend is about bullet proof.

So no, there is not enough bite. More bite so I can show you these wonderful purple synthetic fluids I use Razz

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Congrats to Kevin on 2 wins in a row in the king of street. also good job to Markie Brewer.

Also can anyone give me a cell number for Frank Tedesco? if you dont want to post it on here please email it to jwkustomz@comcast.net thanks!

Photobucket
Jason Weaver

Posts: 208 | Location: Saxton, PA | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Steve from Pa
posted Hide Post
Congrats Kevin, you did an awesome job.

Keep the faith Ed, I like to see ya yanking gears, and you’re pretty good at it also, but man you sure are going about the bracket game the hard way. Have you ever run Beavers street stick class?

Sounds like my neighbors red 57 chevy spun a rod bearing but man that is a sweet car.

Steve

Most important, keep the shiny side up

Posts: 798 | Location: Punxsutawney, Pa USA | Registered: February 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Kevin, 2 years in a row, the first 2 time winner of the King of Street crown. Good job to Markie, just a double oh early in the final.

Ah, the Ed and Keith show, always entertaining. If the general public only got the hear the private exchanges. Big Grin

Steve, there were a lot of us in the lanes giving him credit for bringing out that beautiful car. Absolutely gorgeous. I hope it's not hurt bad.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Ok Nicole, happy now????

Thanks to Greg and Scott for the use of their practice tree, Mark Romeo and I will put on a practice tree race on Thursday of bracket finals. It will be under the pavillion, late afternoon, early evening, as the gambler's races wind down. A couple/few $5 entry races, pull names out of a hat to pair up, bottom bulb only, buttons only.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Were back! Yea!!

FYI: I am selling my mobile home located in Menock Manor-2br. large lr., new kitchen, new bathroom, new shed, new gutters, propane tanks are filled for furnance only, electric range & refrigerator, hook-ups for washer and dryer.Has one old A/C window unit still blows cold air. Have to fill out credit application for park manager. Lot rent $255.00, but if paid by the 5th of the month lot rent is $240.00. I am asking 16k or best resonable offer. Let me know if anyone is interested. The roof was coated last year, we coat it every 2 years.

I'm starting to have an online garage sell! LOL

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ma Brewer-Christine:
Were back! Yea!!

FYI: I am selling my mobile home located in Menock Manor-2br. large lr., new kitchen, new bathroom, new shed, new gutters, propane tanks are filled for furnance only, electric range & refrigerator, hook-ups for washer and dryer.Has one old A/C window unit still blows cold air. Have to fill out credit application for park manager. Lot rent $255.00, but if paid by the 5th of the month lot rent is $240.00. I am asking 16k or best resonable offer. Let me know if anyone is interested. The roof was coated last year, we coat it every 2 years.

I'm starting to have an online garage sell! LOL

Will you go 2500.00? I think the skirtings a little worn.

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Bob, the skirting is just fine. I don't know about the furnace though??? At least I put back steps on, and there's no poles around!! LOL Would you go a buck $2.98? lol

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Welcome, Yvonne and JoeyB! Big Grin

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Sending best wishes, good luck, kick some butt @ the Bracket Finals!! Yea, vacation. Hope to see you guys on Saturday!! Next Saturday!! GOOD LUCK!!!!!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good luck prp at bracket finals!! Christine have fun on vacation. Chuck Frank told me you had issues last week. And may have hurt you foot or ankle. I hope everything is ok and that it was no more than some bumps and bruises. Mike Balaska thanks for the email your a good dude. Good luck at school. Don't study to hard Wink