DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Good job to Markie and Mark Brewer... I thought there was a good chance of a Brewer - Brewer final.

Thanks also to the Brewers for stopping to check on us on the PA turnpike.

I'll have some pics up later.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
The flyer is up now on the site.

http://pittsburghracewaypark.com/forms/flyers/ggg2008.pdf

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Ghosts, Goblins & Gearheads - Pit Parking Info
PIT PARKING INFORMATION - PLEASE READ

As every year, there is no reserved parking this weekend. However, anyone who rents a yearly pit spot here at PRP is welcome to bring their car and trailer to the track from 6:30 AM to 9 PM, Monday, Oct 6 thru Thursday, Oct 9, to reserve their current spot. The gates will open 4 PM on Friday and at that time, it is first come first serve for parking. No Exceptions!

http://pittsburghracewaypark.com/forms/flyers/ggg2008.pdf

Great job to all the PRP racers who did well this past weekend.

Posts: 88 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
what time can i get in...ftd??

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
..... GOOD-JOB, Markie.....

Smile

..... didn't anybody-else show-up?

Wink

Posts: 309 | Location: USA | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
....The old man didn't do too bad.

Glad to hear from you!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Thanks Frank! I still don't like you!! LOL

Congratulations to Jason Weaver, Greg Miller, Kevin Romeo, Mark Romeo, Scotty Campbell, Chuck T., Dave Dominick, Russ Benish, Ryan Moran, Nick Bowman,AJ Casini Razz Mark and Markie Brewer and to those I forgot for your excellent racing this past weekend. Where ever you guys go racing, you bring alot of class!! You're all WINNERS!! Great Job!!! Cool

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ma Brewer-Christine,

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Its okay Christene everyone forgets about me.... Roll Eyes

Then again there was no excellent racing coming from me....

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
FDT YOU HAVE MAIL..........

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Cristine, Happy birthday to you. Smile We love you, and don't worry, I won't tell anyone your 51.

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
51 is the new 21!!!

Photobucket

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
party at the bar for my moms 21st birthday then!! old lady Wink

Posts: 130 | Location: greensburg pa | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Good job to everyone at Norwalk!!! PRP racers are tough.

Posts: 130 | Location: greensburg pa | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of 318Y
posted Hide Post
Can you race just 1 or 2 days at the GG&G? and will it be run 1/8 mile or 1/4 mile.

Team Rocky
Brian Yanchik

RJ Race Cars
Domhoff Racing Engines
Race Flow Development
Abruzzi Converters

Posts: 119 | Location: Pa. | Registered: March 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
3 days.and 1/4 mile!!!!!

Photobucket

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
AJ I have a good reason why I forgot you, I'm really old now! Frown Read my early post!

Thanks Bob & Karen for remembering my birthday, I was trying to keep it quiet you know! Now I'll expect alot of presents!! LOL

Joey's buying for everyone!!

Bill, why don't I feel like 21? Oh, that's right I'm fiffftttyyyy-one today. Good grief! Confused

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Photobucket

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Thats okay. Happy Birthday. I hope you had a good day.

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
AJ, thanks for the good wishes. I am truly sorry I missed your name. I'll make you brownies!! C U this weekend!!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
I just wanted to first of all congratulate Markie on his semi-final appearence at Norwalk and Jason's racing at the Grove!! Also, good job goes out to my brother racing my car down to 16 cars on Friday night at Norwalk.

I wanted to also thank the Brewers for stopping out on the turnpike when my alternator broke off my truck (long story), we were alright at that point, but I still appreciate them stopping. Thanks to Greg Miller for waiting for my mom to come and get the trailer (just think if you had gone home when you wanted on Sunday), thanks to ChuckT for having AAA, don't know what would have happened without that. Also thanks to Russ Benish for the tow back from topend when my ignition power wire broke and also to everyone that helped get that fixed. Then finally thanks to Scotty for helping me fix my flat tire on Sunday morning!!!

All in all it was a horrible weekend mechanically and my racing wasn't good either. That said we had a great time and will be sure to go again!!!!!

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post