DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Prest: $220 for a barrell with lube....need to know by middday friday to have it on the truck...if you want it Call Brian Weaver on Friday...the number is 814-635-4000 he is open from 830am to 330 pm on friday...thanks!

Photobucket
Jason Weaver

Posts: 208 | Location: Saxton, PA | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
ouch!!no thanks..

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
For anyone interested, my brother and I are selling Admax racing lubricants! The oil is a group 3 base oil with a moly additive that has been dyno tested to out perform synthetic oils. We also carry transmission fluid, gear oil and grease too. Feel free to stop at my trailer if you want some information. I'll be looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend. I hear that Prest is coming, so it should definitely be entertaining Smile Just kidding Billy!

Posts: 63 | Location: Out to lunch | Registered: February 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
beats the crap out of 4.85 a gallon for VP. We are the cheapest fuel dealer around our area by far. can't imagine it much cheaper anywhere else.

Photobucket
Jason Weaver

Posts: 208 | Location: Saxton, PA | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
i will pm you jason.

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
I heard there is only one time trial tonight? I sure hope not, because some people do work until 5pm.! Please enlighten me on this! Thanks!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
only one and I heard no buy backs.....

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
who needs t/t??

Photobucket

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Jason, what do you consider your area??? Please talk to Bill this weekend.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
one time trial, not sure about BB's.

Posts: 114 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
AWESOME JOB to Chuck Turocy (ChuckT) on winning the No-box side of tonights race at GGG. Congratulations Chuck!!!!!! Also congratulations to Dave Trapletti driving the Bob Jones dragster to the Box and overall win. An all Bob Jones final!!! Great job guys!!!

This is Mark posting on Mom's name b/c I forget my login info...lol.

Amy Romeo
1973 Pontiac Ventura
PRP 2007 Street Champion
Sponsored by:
World Class Transmission
Dean Racing Engines

Posts: 35 | Location: New Alexandria | Registered: October 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TH383
posted Hide Post
Nice job Chuck!!!!!! Keep it going!

Posts: 831 | Location: PA | Registered: November 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Chuck, you did it! You're the man! Congratulations! Wow weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! Congratulations to Dave Trap!!!!!!!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Chuck...Chuck...Chuck...Chuck

Awesome job buddy .017 package in teh final of No-Box. You did great.

Congrats to the Bob Jones Race team, quite a set of drives, 3 of the 4 finalists soprting Bob Jones colors.

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to tonights winners, Tim Vislosky in Top over an S-10 (not sure who it was, said Makin' Traxx I think). Winner of No-box was Bob Shord and runner up was Jason Weaver.

Nice job tonight to the winners and r/u's!!!!

Jones Transmission Pumps
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Congrats Chuck. I stopped over on Saturday, but all I seen were autograph seekers and the news media. That's great to hear and should hold you over the winter.

Posts: 474 | Location: Trinity, Florida | Registered: June 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
BIG CONGRATS TO SCOTTY CAMBELL.

Photobucket

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
fdt!! hank showed up saturday night and we did as you asked and got him out of there..nice to return,the track was awsome.i just couldnt get my pile to run,electrical gremlins.but anyway nice race,great surface,wow was it packed..see you next year.

Photobucket

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
hell of a turnout, big thank you to everyone for the support. hopefully it will continue to grow and be one of the best races around.

big congrats to the winner's all weekend long and newly crowned track champ Scotty Campbell...wow, 18 rounds today between racing and run offs and not once did his time slip not say winner. Unbelievable.

Posts: 114 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Great job to Scotty...you had a h*ll of a day bro. Also congrats to all of the other winners this weekend. Time to tear mine down to see what broke. I'm guessing something in the valve train.

Photobucket
Jason Weaver