DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Thanks Ray! Chuck you were on the ball kid! Keep your wound clean!

Thanks Mark Verdoni for the lady locks! They were delicious!! I'll make more brownies for the GG&G race. I'll be spectating, Mark B. really likes my car! Just have to keep him away from poles! Right Mr. Deniker!!! LOL
Thanks again, Mr. Verdoni!!!

Good luck everyone!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
a huge congrats to shawn wagner for winning the jr track championship this past weekend.
that boy was on the tree all day and pulled off the trifecta

winning the 8-9 class, then winning the 2nd chance race then finishing off the day with the win for the jr track championship in the run off.

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ray Wilkins:
How about this Bob Deniker dude? Have we met before? Do you talk and respond. Is that 3 or 4 champinships in a row? I believe you said 3 but If you recount 05' Bud Brank s/p 06'Scott Campbell street 07' Some bust out in a blue dragster s/p and 08' Scott Campbell s/p 4 IN A ROW. Good job!!! God Bless on your w**** family for fighting through and beating the odds and for many many years of health and happiness.

Thanks Ray, better late than never right? I'm just lucky enough to have some really good drivers use my junk. I got my hot rod where I want it now and I am gonna give at least a couple people at prp some easy round wins at the ggg race. Smile Are you coming up to race? If so bring the kids one day to play with Nik and Ash.

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Yeah, last Sunday wasn't good for me or the Cutlass. What ended up as a loose wire from the alternator let the car run on the battery, without it recharging. So when it wouldn't start up in the lanes, I started pushing it out. I went to hop in as it started to roll, and only got halfway in. The other half acted as the brake (anchor?) and got dragged til I could get to the real brake pedal, and Bill Turk was able to run over and help me out. The real brake is a lot better than the Flintstone brake. Big Grin Road rashed my knee and shin a good bit. It was a bummer, because I look forward to the King of Street race every year. Thanks to World Class Transmission for sponsoring the rac.

Christine, I owe Mark another one now! Big Grin No idea why I picked up so much that round. Good race, just wish I had cut that down a little closer. Hpefully good lessons for me going to Norwalk and the GGG. Ladylocks?? Yum!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Chuck, thanks for the welcome. Good luck to the entire PRP team this coming weekend at the finals. Let's make it back to back. I'll be there to cheer you all on.

Posts: 199 | Location: PA | Registered: September 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
We've got some good racers to match up with the good racers coming in, so I'm excited to see some excellent bracket racing. And since I'm seeing it, not doing it, it's Iron City and jello shots for me! Woo hoo! Big Grin

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I hear ya Chuck!!! Have to get Mom to make us some J-e-l-l-o. I may have to try a cold IRON with you.

Brianna and I are ready to have some fun....maybe some beer pong?????

It will be a fun weekend. No pressure for us at least. I will still be nervous though with Shelly and my other friends racing.

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Beer pong... you guys just want to make me hork up the jello shots. Eek

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
That may happen without the intervention of beer pong.....LOL

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
mmmm jello shots

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Ed, if you want any, gotta be there Saturday. None will be left come Sunday. Big Grin

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
man you guys will have to be on your game..with the talent that 42 is bringing wow!! Eekthere are some big hitters in that team in s/p anyways.good luck to you's

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
people from 42 gave me the finger last year....maybe it had something to do with the BSD stickers on the car...who knows

Photobucket
Jason Weaver

Posts: 208 | Location: Saxton, PA | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
people from 42 gave me the finger last year....maybe it had something to do with the BSD stickers on the car...who knows

Maybe they don't like beavers? Just kidding 42....lol

Posts: 480 | Location: PA | Registered: February 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
jason, they were just telling you that you're number 1 Big Grin
at least that left the doors on your car Razz

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
there is bad blood between those 2 tracks..from the finals at qcr..woman from beaver just came unglued on the owner of 42..wow she spoke with a truckers tongue thats for sure..besides you were probably beaten up on all of them!!

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
aj,
where is the beer pong thing gonna be,because from the looks of the weather, sat. is the only day we may be racing. its looking pretty gloom.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/15670?from=36hr_fcst10DayLink_undeclared

This forecast is not the best, but it certainly is not the "gloom" forecast that it could be.

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
Unless rain is actually falling from the sky I never ever believe what forcasters try to predict. Especially days in advance. They have enough trouble predicting whats gonna happen in 2 hours most times.

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Good luck to everyone this weekend!

Sorry to hear that I will be missing out on Jello Shots. Hope you guys have fun. Let me know if you are going to play beer pong, I have an official beer pong table I can give to Joe for you to use. My Dad got it for Christmas last year.

Posts: 61 | Location: Ruffs Dale, PA | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post