DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Sorry Christine, I didn't see the new flyer. And, Happy Birthday!!!! Mark, all i can say is wow. You sure did have your share of mechanical issues this past weekend. See you all Saturday.

Posts: 199 | Location: PA | Registered: September 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
AJ, anyone that knows you, knows you are truly unforgetable. Big Grin

Happy birthday, Christine!

8249qc/Brian, yes, 1/4 mile, and yes, you can choose to run 1 day. The entry info is on the right of the flyer, from the links on my and Frank's posts.

I'm looking forward to having a lot of fun this weekend!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Great job at Norwalk to Markie and Mark! Some of us didn't do as well as we would have liked, but I think that everyone had a good time nonetheless. I had a good time just seeing my old boat go a 10.04@133.21 Smile

Happy birthday Christine!

AJ/Mark, look on the bright side....things can only get better this weekend!!

Posts: 63 | Location: Out to lunch | Registered: February 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes!

Mark R. no need to thank us, we know you would have stopped for us too! Just get your stuff together for this weekend and let's have fun!

See everyone this weekend!

Love you AJ!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Smile Smile SmileI am soooo excited! I have been trying for years (literally, years!!) to get onto this site! Finally! Anyway, just wanted to add my thanks to everyone for their help with all the difficulties of this past weekend! We love you guys!

Amy Romeo
1973 Pontiac Ventura
PRP 2007 Street Champion
Sponsored by:
World Class Transmission
Dean Racing Engines

Posts: 35 | Location: New Alexandria | Registered: October 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Welcome Amy! Razz

Rain, Rain go away!! The weekend looks beautiful! Just bring your woolies for the night!! LOL

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Ray, where are you? What are you doing?

Bill, are you behaving yourself? Where are you?

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Hi Christine,
Been getting the car ready for this weekends race. The Ghost and Goblins race is one of the best races of the year. Very excited to come race there this weekend and see alot of friends. I was up there for the SSS race at the bracket finals and it was great to see everyone. I miss you guys and whether I go rounds or load up first round it will just be a fun weekend seeing everyone. As far as Mr Prest he's been trying to find work. Trucking ind. is slow right now. But you know it is the Halloween race and as the spirits have it you may just see a dragster with the world on the side of it cruising down the quarter mile this weekend. Cool See you guys in a couple of day's

Posts: 365 | Location: new castle,pa | Registered: May 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
i just got ryans website up and running

here is a link to check it out

RYANS SITE

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Okay Ray, get your car ready. Just remember you owe me one! LOL See you in the final! LOL

Hopefully with lots of prayers, things will start to turn around for everyone. I think each and everyone of us should email our Congressmen and Senators and ask for our "bail-out money"! We should keep on them like flies on crap! I guess we really have to pull together and help out each other especially our senior citzens. I don't know how they are going to make it through this winter on very limited income and pay their heating bills. I, like many are really pissed off at what is going on. I should just run for office. I really couldn't do any worse, but I do know children and our seniors come first! Enough said!

Let's have a great weekend of racing, a little vacation and just laugh. I can't wait to see what Bill is going to dress up as!! LOL But then again, maybe I don't want too!! LOL
He is allowed to come, isn't he? Are you Bill?

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
the gods have spoken!!and yes i'm aloud to return.but i'm not aloud to bring hank.nobody likes him.specially me.

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Okay Bill, see you in the lanes!!!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Dude, I love Hank. I especially love it when you get so angry that there's smoke billowing from your ears and you can't even speak. That's the best.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
don't give him any ideas Fagnilli.

Posts: 114 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
does the track sale methonal??

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
VP, listed as 5.75/gallon. Not sure if that price has gone up, or if they still have some, as the year winds down. The fuel grades and prices are on the link.
http://pittsburghracewaypark.com/index.php?option=com_c...ew&id=163&Itemid=124

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Prest if you want sunoco alcohol i sell here at the shop....i can probably bring you some along with me but i wont be there until saturday. if you want it i need to know if you run the clear or the blue with the top lube in it. let me know

Photobucket
Jason Weaver

Posts: 208 | Location: Saxton, PA | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
with lube!and whats price on drum?you can post it here or pm me.thanks

Photobucket

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Now Bill that's not for ingesting!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
oh i will have that there also..no i wont,yes you will,no yes no yes stop hank f@#k off bill..sorry hank acting up tonight..since he read tony liked him he has been showing up threw out the day..your a pu ss.stop it..

Photobucket