DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Barry and Theresa from Amber and I. Wave

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of DADDYWAGS
posted Hide Post
I quit smoking, you know how I did It. Had a HEART ATTACK. just got home and boy am I blessed I figure all the $$$$$ I save me and Shawn can run the whole season of jrs next year and maybe the NOVA might make an appearance. PS if you smoke do your self a favor QUITE.!!!!!!!

Posts: 44 | Location: gibsonia PA | Registered: October 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DADDYWAGS:
I quit smoking, you know how I did It. Had a HEART ATTACK. just got home and boy am I blessed I figure all the $$$$$ I save me and Shawn can run the whole season of jrs next year and maybe the NOVA might make an appearance. PS if you smoke do your self a favor QUITE.!!!!!!!

wondered where the heck you have been! Give me a call sometime

Life is too short to wake up with regrets. Love the people who treat you right. Forget about the ones who don't. Believe everything happens for a reason!

Always "Thinking of Nikki"...

Posts: 100 | Location: Scottdale, Pa | Registered: May 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear you are better - just sorry you had to go through hell to get back. Quitting is hard - I quit 16 years ago, pack a day for 20 years - but thank God you get a second chance! Take care of yourself, and we'll see you in the spring! YaYa Joan

My AARP = Armed And Really Pissed

Posts: 137 | Location: 15650 | Registered: August 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of BILL BARR
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear you made it through okay. Sure is a wake up call. Hope to see you guys out there next year!!

BILL BARR

Posts: 206 | Location: BUTLER PA | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
my son is attending iup in indiana pa,and he needs a job.anybody know of anything or anyone that can help him..thanks

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Matt W.
posted Hide Post
Does anybody what the track record for quickest ET and MPH for bikes? Or do they even bother to keep track of that?

Posts: 2 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: September 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Matt W.:
Does anybody what the track record for quickest ET and MPH for bikes? Or do they even bother to keep track of that?

I think it is Jordan Hasse on his 550....

Quickest no bar bike I can think of was a turbo hayabusa that came once, made one or two passes and then left because the shutdown is a bit on the sort side for going really fast. Not sure on exact ET or MPH, but it was in the 7's Long as hell with a slick.

Bar bikes might be Turbo Dan from back in the day or possibly Ed Vertullo on his funnybike, but I am not sure if he ever ran it all out at this track.

Posts: 85 | Location: Johnstown, PA | Registered: June 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Had the opportunity to meet Dan at Diamond racecars today. Super nice Guy. Has two new cars under construction and a couple getting front suspension. Now he has mine too. Thanks Craig Pollice for the helpful info. We'll see how she works in about two weeks.

He's got a cool Rottweiler too!

Posts: 201 | Location: Jeannette, PA | Registered: January 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
Suspension? Next you'll want doors... Wave

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of JordanPR22
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John_Gover:
quote:

Quickest no bar bike I can think of was a turbo hayabusa that came once, made one or two passes and then left because the shutdown is a bit on the sort side for going really fast. Not sure on exact ET or MPH, but it was in the 7's Long as hell with a slick.

Bar bikes might be Turbo Dan from back in the day or possibly Ed Vertullo on his funnybike, but I am not sure if he ever ran it all out at this track.

Funny one John... actually I may hold the record best save of the year from my fun ride last weekend... seriously though we can always rematch the 550 wants another shot at that busa... maybe we can swap parts to make it a little more fair Rolling

Matt how did Marty do this weekend? I was hoping to stop on my way back from altoona but had car problems that set me back...

Jordan Haase
PR22
MiROCK # 2253

2009 Honda CBR 600RR
1982 Kawasaki GPz 550
team HARD racing - 1320 Psychos

Brock's Performance - GMS Racing Engines - Z&M Cycles - M&M Leather - JW Kustomz

FOREVER 53

Posts: 165 | Location: Irwin, PA | Registered: January 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Sending out a belated (yesterday) 1 year happy anniversary to soon to be parents Beth and Mark Romeo! not worthy

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Happy anniversary Beth and Mark. And congrats on your soon to be parenthood before i forget that to. Its heck gettin old!

Posts: 178 | Location: Export | Registered: July 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
diamond racecars rule!!!

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Hey Hey the Romeos...gettin busy!!!!! Laughing

Congrats...hope all goes well with pregnancy, Praying being a parent rules!
I bet the kid comes out holding a freakin Ironman!!!!!

Best wishes
LJ
SMP Parking lot coordinator

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of rich penn
posted Hide Post
IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED I GOT A COUPLE OF GIFT CERTS FOR ABRUZZIS TRANS.I THINK I HAVE A 50.00 AND A 200.00 ONE

1999 TRANS-AM WS6
SPONSERED BY ;
ASAP PERFROMANCE
ALLISON PARK PA.ALSO 2008 DODGE CHARGER R/T

Posts: 87 | Location: pittsburgh,pa | Registered: August 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Matt W 84
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Ok, John... we get it... you have the most bestest Hayabusa that ever existed.

But seriously, does the track keep records of stuff like that?

Marty was a little disappointed, he only went 7.61 @ 172.

"Pissing excellence since 1974."

Posts: 25 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: June 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Matt W PR296:
quote:
quote:

Ok, John... we get it... you have the most bestest Hayabusa that ever existed.

But seriously, does the track keep records of stuff like that?

Marty was a little disappointed, he only went 7.61 @ 172.

That's not my bike I was referring to Matt, I haven't had mine in the 7's yet. That was a guy who came out from Pittsburgh I think.

7.61 is getting down there though. That is probably pretty close to the quickest.

Posts: 85 | Location: Johnstown, PA | Registered: June 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Matt W 84
posted Hide Post
quote:
That's not my bike I was referring to Matt, I haven't had mine in the 7's yet. That was a guy who came out from Pittsburgh I think.

My apologies, John... I'm used to you whining about the track in regards to your bike. Rolling

"Pissing excellence since 1974."

Posts: 25 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: June 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Happy anniversary Beth and Mark

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post