DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JordanPR22:

They still have VP in the pumps @ $7.29/gal. just called them today.

Does anyone know of any other places selling race gas around the area of Greensburg/Apollo/new ken heck in a 20 mile radius. I am gonna pull out the old dirtbike and hit up a few tracks/trails and need to get some race gas.

The Sunoco on Clay Pike in North Huntingdon sells fuel.

Posts: 85 | Location: Johnstown, PA | Registered: June 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of DADDYWAGS
posted Hide Post
PURVIS in MARS allways has it all types of vp

Posts: 44 | Location: gibsonia PA | Registered: October 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
go to purvis they have 100 and 110 at the pump, that place on freeport was only 100

Posts: 10 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mr. Obvious
posted Hide Post
I have 44 galon of C-23 if anyone is looking for that fuel.

with us it really is "Rocket Science"
www.mindsciencemotorsports.com

Posts: 161 | Location: Laural Hill Pa. | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
GREAT ZOMBIE JEBUS! TODAY IS INTERNATIONAL CAPS LOCK DAY!!!!! Eyes
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caps_lock

Posts: 90 | Location: Johnstown | Registered: November 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Happy 16th anniversary to my Brother Barry and his lovely wife Theresa. I think that definitely qualifies her for sainthood!

Wishing you many, many more years together! not worthy

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Congrats to Barry and Theresa!!!!!!!

hug AJ and Brianna

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Happy Anniversary to Barry and Theresa!! Wishing the both of you many, many and more many more!!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of JordanPR22
posted Hide Post
Happy Anniversary to Barry and Theresa! May you have many more!

I agree with you Chuck!

Jordan Haase
PR22
MiROCK # 2253

2009 Honda CBR 600RR
1982 Kawasaki GPz 550
team HARD racing - 1320 Psychos

Brock's Performance - GMS Racing Engines - Z&M Cycles - M&M Leather - JW Kustomz

FOREVER 53

Posts: 165 | Location: Irwin, PA | Registered: January 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of JordanPR22
posted Hide Post
Thanks for all the race fuel responses.... break down of what you guys suggested for others in the area....

BP on 22 (Delmont): VP-110 for $7.29/gal
Campbell's Sunoco (Clay Pike, Irwin): Sunoco 112 for $6.99/gal and Sunoco 100 for $6.59/gal
Purvis Bros (Mars): VP-110 for $7.00/gal

Jordan Haase
PR22
MiROCK # 2253

2009 Honda CBR 600RR
1982 Kawasaki GPz 550
team HARD racing - 1320 Psychos

Brock's Performance - GMS Racing Engines - Z&M Cycles - M&M Leather - JW Kustomz

FOREVER 53

Posts: 165 | Location: Irwin, PA | Registered: January 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of rich penn
posted Hide Post
HAPPY ANNIVERSY BARRY AND THERESA.MAN THERESA 16 YEARS OF BARRY,GOD BLEES YOU hug MANY MANY MORE TO YOU TWO

1999 TRANS-AM WS6
SPONSERED BY ;
ASAP PERFROMANCE
ALLISON PARK PA.ALSO 2008 DODGE CHARGER R/T

Posts: 87 | Location: pittsburgh,pa | Registered: August 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Happy Anniversary Barry and Theresa! Congrats on 16 years -- here's to many more!

Posts: 129 | Location: USA | Registered: May 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Happy Anniversary Theresa and Barry. im sure she's thinkin it feels a lot more then 16years not worthy

Posts: 50 | Location: brackenridge pa | Registered: December 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Barry and Theresa!!!

Mark and Beth

Jones Transmission Pumps
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
All are welcome to join us at Carson City Saloon in Pittsburgh for a get to together and for me to say Thank You!! 1401 Carson Street the burg!!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Happy 16th Barry and Mrs. Barry Angel

Posts: 178 | Location: Export | Registered: July 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Hi everybody from PRP. I would like to thank everyone for for their help, words of encouragement, and the attaboys I received . The trip to VMP for the SSS runoff was an experience I will remember forever. I appreciate the Tedesco family giving us a good track to race at and all of the fellow racers who make drag racing the great sport that it is. I had a very good year and I look forward to seeing everyone at the track next year.

Posts: 1 | Location: Northern Cambria,PA | Registered: October 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Thanks everyone! Yes Theresa is a saint for putting up with me for that many years.

Posts: 37 | Location: Ford City, Pa | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Happy anniversary Theresa and Barry!!! You are truly blessed to have been together for as long as you have! May you both enjoy the next sixteen, and the sixteen after that...

Carrie and Rich.

Posts: 201 | Location: Jeannette, PA | Registered: January 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of PX88
posted Hide Post
Congrats Barry and Theresa!!!

JT Harrold
Mod PX88
88 Camaro RS

Posts: 28 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: April 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post