DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I don't know Mike the car looked good with the writing. I think a lot of people liked it. I can show you the pictures if you forget what it looked like, then maybe you will agree...HaHaHa!

Posts: 61 | Location: Ruffs Dale, PA | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Sonya she doesn't like to be touched by anyone but me she felt violated haha.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Dude, you're not funny, and we know you're not Bill Prest. So delete that post, just like you do the other ones where you think you're soooo hysterical. And show some sack: get your own screen name.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
its all funny till someone car gets ran over!!! Big Grin

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
24 days till opening day! Is anyone going to make it out for it? I should be ready but I don't know if the weather will be though.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Mark Romeo>
posted
No way I'll be ready for opening day. I will be lucky if I make it out before the Ironman Classic, but I really want to race at the classic. Worst come to worst, ironman classic will be TNT and race all at the same time.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Whats holding you up Mark? I'm hoping to take the car for a ride this week to make sure everything is good if it is I should be ready. I have a few minor things that I should be able to finish Saturday.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

<Mark Romeo>
posted
We need motors and we will be good to go. Kevin's car will be painted here in a week or 2. When my car comes into the garage for the engine I will also put the new Aerospace front brakes on.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
She did not feel violated, she liked it, you did too. It was funny! Smile

We have some new things for this year...be on the lookout I am dangerous with the Dial-In.

Posts: 61 | Location: Ruffs Dale, PA | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
As long as you keep feeding us you can do whatever you want haha

Wait I better take that back haha.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Hi Mike!! I will be ready. just hafta pull the stang out and wash it. Mark, you weren't suppose to say anything about the paint on Kevins car. He told me it was a secret.

Posts: 130 | Location: greensburg pa | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Mark Romeo>
posted
Oh well, now the 5-10 folks that come on here will know, lol. The rest will still be surprised.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I'm going to be cutting it close, though I'm shooting more for the second weekend. I might have a schedule conflict opening weekend, even if the car is ready.

5-10 folks Mark? You sure we hit 10? lol Big Grin
Does anyone even visit the PRP site anymore? I don't... with the forum gone, I don't see a need to.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Chuck,

I looked at yesterday for the first time in a couple weeks. There is no reason for it. The only reason I did visit was to try and print the schedule but you cant do that the way it is set up. Oh well.

Opening weekend will be really tight for me for both cars. The dragster should be done. I am tageting Betsy for Iron Man weekend. I figure I should only need a couple TT to remember how to drive her.

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I would like to see the schedule be a straight list, like in year's past, instead of a link for each month. There's no way to skip to what you need to look at.

What are those people in the first and third row waiting on??? The new season!!!!

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Meanwhile, the second row was waiting on the next beer, cigarette, chance to bet, drop F bombs, high five a very reluctant T, and yell AAAAAAAA-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I know what T was waiting on......890 dragsters......LOL

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Another 8.90 dragster lol. I look pissed off, maybe because the people in front of us were a bunch of freaking idiots.

Hey everyone Kevin is getting the car painted lol just kidding Mark. I don't think anyone heard me. Big Grin

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
T, I think the best part was when the one duuuuuuuuuude wanted a high five, and you were doing everything you could to leave him hang. He even called you on it: "Dude, you can't leave me f'n hangin'."

You can see they were waiting on the next chance to bet. Larry the Cable Guy behind Greg has his $$$ out.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
LOL thats right Chuck I forgot about that guy. I was so annoyed that I wasn't going to high five him but he called me out haha. I hope they aren't going this year.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop