DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
I would say that is for if you want to bring another vechicle (car or truck) to your pit area. So if you don't want to park it in the spectator area then there is an additional $10 fee. Thats just my guess. I haven't even seen the BF packet yet for this year..

Jones Transmission Pumps
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
for all the jrs that are running at the bracket finals, i saw on the IHRA site that they have all the gamblers classes bunched together as far as cost. i know last year jrs were like $15 for the gamblers race on sat. and sunday.
we after an email to sherrie at IHRA to confirm the cost of these races for the jrs, saturdays gamblers races cost $50 for jrs and $30 for the sundays gamblers race for jrs. with no buy backs in those 2 races

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Christine, are you doing the anti-rain dance??? I want to race this weekend.

Big melon, we sure do have awesome sponsors. That's pretty nice when sponsors can come together in a few days time and get a race going. Good way to get Team PRP some more runs, and besides, the Steelers don't play til 8:15 Sunday night. Talk about a potentially excellent day!! Big Grin

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Sorry Chuck, I saw the weather!It's that hurricane Ike & Mike's fault! I have things to do outside this weekend! You are more than welcome to take over the dance, if you like!

The sponsors are really great this year! Thanks to all! Go Steelers!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Chuck, call me big melon one more time and I will unleash No-Neck on your candy a$$

Posts: 114 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Nicole, I'll just have Barry moon you.

OH KELLY CLARKSON!!!!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
NICOLE, that's awesome. Guess who has a new nickname?

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Fagnilli:
NICOLE, that's awesome. Guess who has a new nickname?

dude, have you seen your last name recently?..u got a lot of balls threatening me with a nickname.

Posts: 114 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
At least I have a set. All you have is a **** with a flapper.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
h o l e

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
(in my best Ron Burgundy(anchorman) impression)

"You stay classy Tony Fagnilli."

DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
Let it rain, let it rain, let it RAIN!!!

That way King of Street can be moved to say next sunday and I can attend with new transmission. Wink

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Ed, don't make me slug you.

And I think I heard Keith pray from here "please please PLEASE let it be an automatic!"

But it's VWs next Sunday. So get the new tranny in Saturday.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
all i'm saying is I hope you guys aren't banking on having any cool down time because I have a Steeler game to watch at 8:15 so if we start round robin around noon....you'll know why. Razz

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Rain drops keep falling on my head, just like the weather guy said!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Chuck ck pm

Posts: 365 | Location: new castle,pa | Registered: May 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Sorry Bill and Ray for the troubles you two are having, buttttt this is getting old in this forum.

New Topic: Now that racing is coming to an end, what is everyone's plans for next years racing season? Or, do you think the prices on everything is going to come down? Especially fuel prices. Do you think we would have to wait and see who is going to be our next President?

Bob D., how did tnt go the other night?

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
10-4 Christine I agree I will remove the post.
Hopefully Bill will do the same.

Christine I hope prices dont go up because I think that will hurt drag racing even more.
I sure hope fuel prices come down but we may have to wait until a new President for that.
I think just fuel prices alone would bring alot of people back into it. Are you guys in any season ending runoffs for PRP?

Posts: 365 | Location: new castle,pa | Registered: May 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
my plans are to sale everything and wife and i are buying a bike and spending quality time together.or until she falls off.lol

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Ray, no run-offs for me. Too many tranny issues this year! It's only been in for 6 years, you'd think it would last!LOL Our cars run on pump gas believe it or not, but we do like to give them just a taste of the good stuff! Hopefully drag racing will make a great come back next year. It takes time to get used to "change". My plans for next year are still up in the air for me. I may or may not take the year off to get caught up on alot of things that need done. I hate clutter with a passion!!

Bill, see laughing puts 8 more years on to your life!!! Quit sweating the small stuff, I'm telling you, life is wayyyyyy to short for certain sh****t!!!

Have a happy weekend, it's Friday, the Steelers are playing, and new dragstrip opens in NC with 4 lanes!! I think I may par-take in a coooooool refreshing beverage, too!!! LOL

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"