DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Another one that made me laugh out loud. Pretty funny, Bill. My plans for next year? Call the Armenien government. Get the proper phone number of Armenien Ass For Sale and then order me up a new mail order bride. Female preferrably. Call Fed Ex and have her shipped over here, make her clean my attic and garage, mow my lawn and clean my gutters. Then send her to Community College A.C. for one semester of english. Why only one semester you ask? I want her to learn just enough so that she can obey my commands(sort of like a German Shepherd would). And I want her to understand me when I say, "You know, Margos. I still have that phone number of the agency that I bought you from and they do offer a lifetime 100% garuantee. I'll send your lazy ass back to that 3rd world country you came from and get me another wife. Now, go make me a pot pie." So far, that's all I have planned for next year. If I can come up with anything else I'll let you guys know. Hello, international 411? Let the banging begin.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Oh, Tony what's the matter, wife kick you to the curb??

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Tony that is funny Razz As long as you get a warranty or money back guarentee you will be fine.

No runoffs here either I had issues with engine,trans,tires,wheels,seat,driver, yea it was one of those years. You can't take off next year just work real hard over the winter Make Mark do double time Smile You will be running Ghost and Goblens right?

Posts: 365 | Location: new castle,pa | Registered: May 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
Christine, I didn't take my camaro out to tnt, my sack still hurt. BTW, what did I miss here that was deleted??? This work stuff sometimes sucks.

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Holy farking snit Tony, that's funny. Big Grin And can I have that number??

I missed the trailer run off by 1 point, and qualifying by 5. I'm smarting a little from the rounds I screwed up in, but, it's in the past. No one's fault but mine, I should have raced better. I am looking forward to the run off for the Dean Pollock 500hp sbc. (Thanks Dean!!)

Christine, as much as you rock, you let me down!!! See what happens when you don't do your rain dance???

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Sure blame me! I just couldn't do the dance, I hurt my back even more doing things I was not supposed to do and of course my doc said ha ha!!
No smart remarks from Tony either!!

Everything is fine and dandy here at the old PRP forum. Nothing exciting really happened except for alot of testostaron (spell check) you know male hormones going out of whack! LOL
It's a good day in the neighborhood!

Don't forget to watch ESPN2 for the NHRA National at the new 4-lane race track built by that rich guy. Forgot his name. Chuck you would know his name.

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
They don't tell you you're supposed to start with tantric stretching first. Big Grin (You didn't say anything about smart remarks from me Big Grin)

Ma Brewer, putting the world back in its proper order like only a mother can do.

Bruton Smith. That may be the only racing we get this weekend, watching ESPN2. I don't like Ike.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Yea, that's his name Bruton Smith! Thanks Chuck and also for the wise crack.

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Thanks Chuck Wink Chuck I found every way to lose last week tied for 3rd with two guys and 2 points out of second. On Saturday I hit the tree them bumped down once on the button(takes 10 out) went 496 so I'm out. Sunday I go in and hit tree good run down car lay out of throttle .005 under. took .022 Then bought back and Poorman whooped me. so Finished 5th. Ready for some Halloween races thats always a fun time of year. Like Christine said football and NHRA this weekend. You guys have Steelers vs Browns on Sunday night I'm a Cowboys fan so I have Cowboys vs Eagles Monday night. Hopefully racing next weekend.

Posts: 365 | Location: new castle,pa | Registered: May 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
It's quittn' time--yeah now onto second shift!! LOL Go have a beer!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
Sorry Chuck but I'm not switching to no friggn auto. Heading to Cleveland tommorrow to pick up transmission(I mean victim) and going to have current one redone. This time faceplated, 26spline input shaft and carbon synchros. Gotta have backup Wink

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Geez Ray, the Cryboys?!?! Big Grin

Ed, that sounds like a cool piece. And I agree, gotta have backup. Big Grin

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
Geez Ray, the Cryboys?!?! Big Grin

Ed, that sounds like a cool piece. And I agree, gotta have backup. Big Grin

I know Chuck I was prepared for that.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Anyone have news on PRP thunder TV?

Ed, please pick up my Summit order on your way back! j/k

This past Wednesday night TNT, great cool air, someone broke either in the box or at the starting line and made a mess. Keith came in and got the start back in shape. Thanks Keith for your effort!

Tom Nist
NX62

Posts: 128 | Location: Delmont, PA | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
ed, thought you said there wasn't enough bite. couldn't brake anything,huh? let me see,,, did you have a clutch go out then the tranny? next will be the rearend Smile change to an automatic and give yourself a chance Roll Eyes the clutch dust has definatly fried your brain Confuseddo the right thing, dont make me slash your tires Wink

Posts: 178 | Location: Export | Registered: July 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Keith how have you been?

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
he types..and nobody responds..heheheheh thats funny..in a w**** day...

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Ironman, haven't heard anything about Thunder TV, did try again to look for it, though.

Ed, you're just an old die-hard! Go totally auto, dude! LOL

Ray, I'm not sure yet about GG&G Race yet. And Mark has his own work to do. Besides he just gets in my way! LOL

Bill, behave yourself!!

Good luck to all who are racing the King of Street and the Box-No Box race!!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
Mark talked me into bringing my car out. If its nice out yinz guys need to race the halloween race. At least come up to trick or treat. There ain't no poles at this track. Smile Don't tell Mark I said that.

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Christine Bill is right though. You and Chuck talk to me. But Keith, Scotty, Mike wont respond or talk. It's ok I get along very well with 80% of the racers there. Those guys either choose to believe things they want to or just flat out don't like me. I feel Scotty and Mike are great racers and repect them and Keith is the starting line guru. I wish everyone goodluck at Bracket finals. Just because I didn't race there this year doesn't mean I'm not a fan of prp racers. Me and Bill are fine we just love to raz eachother. Like you say Christine life is way to short to hold grudges or argue over petty things. See you guys at the GGG. And whoever wants to chat on here. Would love to talk to you.