DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I did have to do a load of garage clothes this week... so now I'll have a decent smell if I need to hide my nose. Big Grin

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
Well well well....I found you slackers. So much for heading to sunny Flordia to do some racing next week. Ran out of time and didn't even get a chance to work on the car. Cancelled hotel and everything Frown

Least now I have time to get car ready for this season in coming week. Orange beasty will be carring front tires to 60'Big Grin

Greg your camaro is looking good. Saw it at WOW and it's looking clean.

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
How did you find us Ed? Carring the wheels to the 60' your gonna have to let me try that.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
jakes new ride has got to be my favorite american yet..sorry scotty.

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Scotty C
posted Hide Post
thats ok prest, i like my car but i wanted it like the camaro so the new american i will go wild with, got some crazy drawings for it. Jakes cars are always one of the nicest if not the nicest at the track.

Man Mikey im with Chuck on this one we need some sleep, im going to make new speedshop hours, my house dont open till 12 ish, lol see youz in the mornin

2010 American Dragster
American Racecars
Deniker Racing Engines
APDracing
Lutty's Chevy Warehouse
Sunrise Sonoco

Posts: 133 | Location: Avonmore Pa. | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Eeeeeeddddddddddddddddd!!!! Sorry to hear you won't make it to FL. Sounds intriguing that you'll be carrying the tires out. Think it would do that with me in the car?? And I don't mean in the trunk. Big Grin

Scotty, glad you have some sense too! I'm all for the Below-the-Bar Speed Shop not opening til noon!

Here are some shots from the speed shop:

Mike with the engine back in:

AJ, not only going to the dark side, but with a Chevy:

AJ, looking like he's on a ride outside of the grocery store I should be feeding quarters into (notice his knees are bent):

Scott in AJ's dragster... notice his legs are flat on the floor, with some distance to go to the pedals:

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I forgot, here's what AJ started with:

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Looks good guys.

At least Mike kept his shirt on!

Tom Nist
NX62

Posts: 128 | Location: Delmont, PA | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Washington Township swap meet is Mar 30.

http://home.comcast.net/~washingtontwpfire/ticketwin.htm#auto%20parts

Tom Nist
NX62

Posts: 128 | Location: Delmont, PA | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Mike, I am disappointed there is no writing on your windshield.

Posts: 61 | Location: Ruffs Dale, PA | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Scotty C
posted Hide Post
Chuck those pictures are funny, I need more pillows to sit on then when i drive the camaro to reach AJ's pedals, Chuck got Mikeys car pretty good the Dail in went from 11.40ish to now 16.90ish

2010 American Dragster
American Racecars
Deniker Racing Engines
APDracing
Lutty's Chevy Warehouse
Sunrise Sonoco

Posts: 133 | Location: Avonmore Pa. | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
you guys look like your having way to much fun working on those cars!!brandon and i worked on his last night it was nice showing him what was what and explaining the hows and whys..but man i feel like someone beat me with a hammer..

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
oh yes i forgot to mention...brandon passed his drivers exam today..officially a licensed driver..now on to the compitition lic..

Photobucket

<Mark Romeo>
posted
Awesome job on passing the drivers exam!!! I failed my drivers exam the first time I took it....something about stopping at stop signs or something...didn't seem that important at the time. Big Grin

Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
WOW...fired the dragster motor tonight (mine) sounds great,ready for rockingham,nc next wknd!!you ready aj??

Photobucket

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Sonya I think the car looks better without stuff written all over it haha.

Tom it won't be long until the shirt is back off again Cool Big Grin.

My car is up and running as soon as the snow melts I'll have it out for a test drive to test her out. Big Grin

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Not yet Bill. Its going to be at least a couple more weeks. Have some things to order before I am ready.

Good luck at Rockingham.

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
A couple of people I know went to Mason Dixon yesterday for TNT. I heard they had a great time!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Would I know those couple of people? And would at least one of them post some ETs and make the rest of us jealous?

It did feel good to get T's 'Stang running, regardless of what he tried to do to it. Big Grin

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
chuck did you forget about me?

1974 Pontiac Ventura
557 BBC Mild 12.5 comp E85 3800 LBS with driver best to date 9.89 at 138 mph with a crappy 1.49 60 ft

Posts: 321 | Location: pittsburgh pa 15216 | Registered: November 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post