DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of TH383
posted Hide Post
Thanks Chuck. Make sure you stop over at the TRP pits so I can finally meet you. Last year for nhra we got a map with our packet that showed us where we were pitting.

Posts: 831 | Location: PA | Registered: November 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
IHRA also gives you a map of where all the teams will pit.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
yeah you will get a map with all the info for the weekend. pit spots have not been determined yet.

Posts: 114 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
PRP Thunder TV, the much anticipated television show filmed at Pittsburgh Raceway Park, was expected to be released on Friday August 29, 2008. Unfortunately due to a minor technical issue, this did not occur. Thunder TV will air on Comcast Television's ON DEMAND. When the show is released, we will post the location in the ON DEMAND listing. We are presently working on this and hope to rectify the problem. We thank you for your patience and appreciate you understanding in this matter.

PRP Staff

Just a couple of days late!!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
does anyone have a list of tracks that are coming to bracket finals this year????? Big Grin

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
also to aj casini..dude your 1 bad a$$ in that car you call bessie!!dude was going round after round in box and no box last night at magnolia..you had people i didnt even know cheering for you..hope you made it home ok..

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Thanks bill. (By the way Happy 1 day late Birthday)

I did make it home okay took me abotu 1 hr 45 min from where we split up. Thank you for sticking around.

AJ

This message has been edited. Last edited by: AJ Casini,

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of Scotty C
posted Hide Post
WOOHOO MR AJ CASINI A BIG 26 TODAY.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY
Big Grin Wink Red Face Razz Eek Cool

Greg and scotty

2010 American Dragster
American Racecars
Deniker Racing Engines
APDracing
Lutty's Chevy Warehouse
Sunrise Sonoco

Posts: 133 | Location: Avonmore Pa. | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys.... Cool

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday AJ and Bill!!!

How did you end up doing at Magnolia?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mark Romeo,

Jones Transmission Pumps
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Sounds like you were running good out there AJ, way cool. We got some damage left to inflict this season, even if it didn't turn out the way we both had planned. Happy birthday!

Happy belated birthday, Bill.

Mark, welcome back.

Tom, I didn't qualify, but I'll be there all weekend, arguing with Balaska over what he should dial. Big Grin

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Glad to be back Chuck. Just took a 3rd e-mail address from the new job to finally get in.

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
thanks,,and right back at you aj!!

Photobucket

DRR Trophy
Picture of Scotty C
posted Hide Post
I guess we missed your birthday also,

Happy belated Birthday Bill

Greg and Scotty

2010 American Dragster
American Racecars
Deniker Racing Engines
APDracing
Lutty's Chevy Warehouse
Sunrise Sonoco

Posts: 133 | Location: Avonmore Pa. | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Happy, happy, joy, joy to you both!! Getting old isn't fun now, is it?? LOL Enjoy your day!! Cool

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
scotty,what did you do sunday? @ nrp.

Photobucket

DRR Trophy
Picture of Scotty C
posted Hide Post
Bill i got my butt kicked all weekend, sat .001 and under by 1 while J.Boes is .001 and dead on with a 3, then sunday run Brian Cireddu 2nd round and go .013 and 1 under while hes .003 and out by 1, so not to good but gotta say it was more than fun gettin beat by them guys, and got to run 8.0's. How did you end up doin? PRP guys put on a good showing and hung tough all weekend

2010 American Dragster
American Racecars
Deniker Racing Engines
APDracing
Lutty's Chevy Warehouse
Sunrise Sonoco

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
down to 10 on sunday Confused.ran randy biddle and my blue bottle malfunctioned.no juice...and i was a tad late .026 to his .021 he's dead on. i was 2 to the good.or i should say to the bad.

Photobucket

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
PRP was at beaver springs this weekend......won mod on saturday night then broke a tranny in the 1st round of there shootout race for $1000....came back sunday in dave millers nova and won mod again and an ironman. i dont think that beaver bob like the big PR team decal on the camaro...o well...glad to hear other prp cars kickin a$$ as well!

Photobucket
Jason Weaver

Posts: 208 | Location: Saxton, PA | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I also know some PRP Jr dragsters were out on the prowl over the weekend. An all PRP final at QCR on Saturday and 2 were in the finals at Pacemakers as well on Sunday.

Posts: 480 | Location: PA | Registered: February 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post