DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MattCadamore:
takes one to know one Smile

You quit touching me I'll quit wondering.

Posts: 178 | Location: Export | Registered: July 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Hey Keith, you don't like 1/8th mile, do you? As far as parts breakage, I'm not the one with a leaky front seal. Nuff said. Big Grin

Posts: 199 | Location: PA | Registered: September 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tom Lang:
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
I am an unabashed homer (with the pants to prove it Big Grin )

All day Sunday there was this little tune running through my head. I was going to sing it over the P.A. but I can't sing.
Sung in Homer's voice to the tune of "The Flinstones".

Simpson, Homer Simpson, he's the greatest guy in history

Actually, I thought those were your pajamas, since you weren't wearing shoes.

Simpson, Homer Simpson, he's about to hit a chestnut tree. DOH!

Big Grin

Essentially, they were, because I never got out of bed against Tim or Kara Jo.

Eric, sorry, power blipped last night, never made it back on. Check the PRP site, Day at the Races this Saturday, and gamblers races on the following Saturdays.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of JordanPR22
posted Hide Post
Mark Romeo you have a pm...

Jordan Haase
PR22
MiROCK # 2253

2009 Honda CBR 600RR
1982 Kawasaki GPz 550
team HARD racing - 1320 Psychos

Brock's Performance - GMS Racing Engines - Z&M Cycles - M&M Leather - JW Kustomz

FOREVER 53

Posts: 165 | Location: Irwin, PA | Registered: January 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
you positive the 10 grander at norwalk was 1/4 mile????

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Back at ya Jordan.

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Ten Grand Nationals went to 1/8 mile for Saturday due to weather. Based on the expressed satisfcation of the racers, it was 1/8 mile Sunday too. Same reason that he switched to 1/8 mile for The Classic... because the racers asked for it. There was a survey sent out this year for the 10 Grand Nationals. I would not be surprised to see it remain an 1/8 mile event come next year.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JoeyB:
Hey Keith, you don't like 1/8th mile, do you? As far as parts breakage, I'm not the one with a leaky front seal. Nuff said. Big Grin

And you don't think thats just from racing? In other words 1/4 mile racing causes front seals to leak? Interesting. Probably wouldn't say that to alot of people. They might wonder where your coming from.

Posts: 178 | Location: Export | Registered: July 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shawn Pinkerton:
Ten Grand Nationals went to 1/8 mile for Saturday due to weather. Based on the expressed satisfcation of the racers, it was 1/8 mile Sunday too. Same reason that he switched to 1/8 mile for The Classic... because the racers asked for it. There was a survey sent out this year for the 10 Grand Nationals. I would not be surprised to see it remain an 1/8 mile event come next year.

You are correct tho it did start out as 1/4 mile. Also at the no box bananza they were going to go to the 1/8 on Sat. due to the weather, never got that chance. Mother nature ruled the day. We were asked whether we wanted to go 1/8 on sunday. Overwhelming majority said 1/4 and thats what we were going to do. Mother nature again had a differant idea.

I would be surprised and disappointed both to see the 10 grand nats go 1/8.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
1/8 mile is for racing! 1/4 mile is for "I want to go fast" test and tuners!

Posts: 212 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Shows what you know.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
hi keith Wave

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Hey Matt. Getting your car fixed?

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
trying...some schmuck in a semi decided to back into my hot rod pickup...so i had to fix that...back to work on the car tomorrow!

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Why is it the Hot rod pickup never gets the respect it deserves?

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Keith, don't be such an angry young man. Smile

Posts: 199 | Location: PA | Registered: September 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Matt, keep that hot rod pick up away from me this weekend!!!!! Mad

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
always the poor shmuck truck drivers fault!!lol. Razz

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by VX96:
1/8 mile is for racing! 1/4 mile is for "I want to go fast" test and tuners!

Yeah, who would ever want to go fast? That's just silly! Roll Eyes

Posts: 90 | Location: Johnstown | Registered: November 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
every1 has their own opnion about 8th or 1/4..thats for sure.. Hum

Photobucket