DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Not bad at all! We just had to switch him to the FORD and see what happened! Smile

Posts: 130 | Location: greensburg pa | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Kieth has always had the best starting line. Hands down. He will always help you line up in the groove. And if your lucky he will even feed you a grape or two Wink Nice job Keith aka " the gu-ru of glue!!

APD Racing Engines And Fuel Systems
www.AmericanRaceCars.net
Vickers Bros Transmissions
Schusters Custom Painting
newer

Posts: 365 | Location: new castle,pa | Registered: May 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Wow, so much can happen in these last 4 points races. It's exciting! Here are all the links so you can go directly to the class you want to see and minimize the pain of navigation:

Top points

Modified points

Street points

Trophy points

Bike points

13-17 juniors

10-12 juniors

8-9 juniors

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Points classes are very tight. Good luck to all. Just drive the rest of the year like you have all year and things will work out.

www.AmericanRaceCars.net
newer

Posts: 365 | Location: new castle,pa | Registered: May 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Chuck, I'm feeling a little tension, are you depressed??? Eek

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I just wanted to give a huge congrats to Mikey Balaska and Steve Butler on their first wins! Awesome job guys! Steve whipped me in the final of Top and it was very cool to see him catch a win even if it had to be at my expense Big Grin I knew that a win was coming for Mikey too because the kid is a driver....great job Mike! Congrats to all other winners as well.

Posts: 63 | Location: Out to lunch | Registered: February 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Ed and Chuck thanks for putting up the video it looks real good.

Thanks Russ it means a lot coming from you. I had my fair share of runner-ups so hopefully I can get some more wins

I owe Chuck a dinner for helping me all day and making sure I'm ready to go.

I'm just glad I got that monkey off my back.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Hi Mike! Good job. The monkey's off your back, but you still look like one! Smile

Posts: 130 | Location: greensburg pa | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
Hey Mikey I put that vid up on another website and a friend from Flordia is wondering what Head/Cam/Intake combo you are using.

Your car launched nice. Didn't come up high allowing it to go forward faster. I wouldn't touch a thing. Worst case add some air to airbag maybe if it squats to much in right rear.

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
That's great Mike, this is your first win. Good for you!! Don't listen to Joey! Take Chuck out and get him some of those white puffy things!! Congratulations Mike!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<trap>
posted
Anyone check out the new list of points for top.

I know Im new to this, but on 7/19 I had 18 points. On the new list dated 8/2 8/3 I got 8 points for sunday (which is right) and 0 points for saturday since I wasnt there. The season total now reads 22. Shouldnt it 26. I check a few others and they seem to be off by four also.

How many points do you get for losing in the second round? The week of the 26th I lost in the second round so shouldnt my total be 29.

Just asking I know my ADD acts up but holy cow Im confused

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
you get 2 points for staging first round and another 2 for winning first round, making that 4 points for a first round win. another 2 points if you win second round making it a total of 6 points for a 2nd round win.
then you get 1 points for every round won after the 2nd round.

so if you lose 2nd round, you get 4 points.

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Trap, you'll have an email on the nj address in a few minutes... looks to me like it was a simple overlook, that you didn't get the 8 from Sunday added in.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Chuck T... Ma brewer... Balaska... Anyone

www.AmericanRaceCars.net
newer

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Joey that would be a monkey with a smile on his face. Big Grin

Ed you should know what combo I put together.

Thanks Ma Brewer I have won other classes and at other tracks but I just couldn't finish it off in Mod. I feel much better now LOL.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Sorry Mike, I should have been more specific when I said first win. I meant first win in Modified class at PRP. Mike is no stranger to winning, but he has had a "monkey on his back" for not winning the Modified class! The monkeys gone and more wins are sure to follow Smile

Posts: 63 | Location: Out to lunch | Registered: February 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
nice job mike.. Big Grin

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
All is good with the world today. Tranny is going back in! Cool

This just in, a minor problem has ocurred!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ma Brewer-Christine,

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
WHEW!!!! Big Grin I heard Joey and Markie went into the witness protection program this week!

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Just exactly WHAT are you trying to say Chuck? Confused

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ma Brewer-Christine,

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"