DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
AJ, by the way, how's you're little pinky doing? Get the stiches out yet?

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
The pinky is a little sore but doing good. I got rid of the big splint but still have the stitches. They are the ones that come out on their own. Should be next week sometime they start coming out.

AJ

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
A huge big "Thank You" to Bob Deniker for helping us out today. Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day! You're wonderful!! I really appreciate it!! Razz

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
You know I would do anything for you guys. Anyway, you got me out of work early. I told Mark you could have my camaro if you needed it. Good luck.

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
From the PRP site this morning. Sounds like it should be the entrance across from the farm stand a little more east up 22:

Attention all Racers and spectators! Penn Dot will be performing work on US RT 22 and Stone Jug Road. Our normal entrance will be closed. The closing will be from Monday August 11, 2008 till Tuesday August 19, 2008.
Penn Dot will provide an alternate entrance on the other end of Stone Jug Road. This will allow you to gain access to Stone Jug, then eventually PRP. We are unfortunately at the mercy of the construction. Please remember the old saying," Temporary Inconvenience - Permanant Improvement!" We thank you for your understanding and ask that you use extreme caution when using the temporary
entrance.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Yuck!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Will it ever end? Need a helicopter to get there pretty soon.

Posts: 480 | Location: PA | Registered: February 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
hats off to the track crew this past weekend for a great job on the track.
a real test when you see the track looking like it snowed to the first car down the track after was a 7 sec warrior, and hooking hard.

great job again.

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Hey Chuck, I hear that Joe got you another belt. Are you going to be able to afford 2 nickels a day now to pay him back?

Posts: 61 | Location: Ruffs Dale, PA | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
C'mon Andy, it's PA... where the shortest distance between 2 points is under construction, and the state flower is the orange construction barrel. Big Grin

Even KDKA had it on the radio, like a school closing in the middle of summer... PRP, 2 hour delay, Supercharged Oilers. Big Grin Keith and the PRP crew are tops. Here's to hoping the Pro Mod show loves the hook and run nice times.

Oh man, I'm behind in my nickel payments!! I'll have to give him a quarter this weekend to catch up.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Supercharged Oilers......good one Chuck.

Posts: 474 | Location: Trinity, Florida | Registered: June 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob Deniker:
I think it took Keith too long to clean the mess up. We could have dumped oil dry on the track and used push brooms like in the old days and been done faster. Hi Keith. Big Grin Your still Gay.

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Anybody have a problem lately with the law over vehicle/trailer weight? Bob George posted this thread:
http://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&...&page=0&fpart=1&vc=1

DRR Trophy
Picture of Mr. Obvious
posted Hide Post
more info:
If you get stopped, or if you pull into the weigh station. If you are asked if there is money involved with your hobby/business & the answer is yes,then you better have a DOT number registered with the feds, and it should be posted on the tow vechile. You will also need a materal sheet if you have gasoline in the trailer above a certain amount. Not sure what that amount requirement was. And a log book if you are required to have a CDL lic and also a medical card signed by a physician. This is just the start. Some of the DOT requirements go away if there is no money claimed on a 1099 at the end of the yr.
Like I was going/coming from a car show..
NO MONEY INVOLVED...Obviously

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mr. Obvious,

with us it really is "Rocket Science"
www.mindsciencemotorsports.com

Posts: 161 | Location: Laural Hill Pa. | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
I think you have to have a placard if you're carrying over 999 pounds of fuel. Obviously

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
getting to be a real hassel just to go racing these days isnt it???and you can bet your but they will be checking on rt 22 soon enough..better have all you safety chains,breakaway cable and safety pin on your trailer..open trailer guys better have 4 strap min on their cars.

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
Yep I know I have a medical card to run our service trucks at work. Trucks I run are 14,400GVW and I had pulled into a scale on 79 near Waynesburg and asked if I even needed to bother pulling in. Trooper had think on that one and said probaby should.

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Ooh, bad to get behind on payments with him. Nickel a day is good, but when you get behind, the interest he charges will break you.

Posts: 61 | Location: Ruffs Dale, PA | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Just posted on the PRP site, Pro Mods have been postponed for this Saturday. Regular racing in all classes.

DRR Pro
Picture of Triple Nickel II
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
Pro Mods have been postponed for this Saturday.

Wow... Confused

Was this the event that was rescheduled from earlier this season due to lack of interest/fuel prices?

Posts: 1590 | Location: Ohio | Registered: September 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post