DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
i think everyone is missing the big picture here. ok...prp is the only track in our area...we say "our" track because its our track! im there dam near every weekend...people can b!tch all day long about the track but you arent the ones in charge. the big picture is...NO ONE IS DYING! i have a great time at the track no matter what time we start...if you dont like it...DONT COME! we have the best track surface around..and the best group of racers at our track. Greg is an awesome manager..and for his first full year on the job..i think he did a dam good job...he brought our track back to life! i can honestly say..that when im not breaking my hot rod or giving the stripe back by .00, theres no place id rather be. So everyone should cheer up and be happy theres a track to race at..quit criticizing each other on here...we all look like babies.

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Amen, Matt

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of 318Y
posted Hide Post
Lou, I don't think the wedding party could've made that trip, (if you know what I mean) heck I did'nt even get a piece of cake and it was my son's wedding.

Team Rocky
Brian Yanchik

RJ Race Cars
Domhoff Racing Engines
Race Flow Development
Abruzzi Converters

Posts: 119 | Location: Pa. | Registered: March 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mr. Obvious
posted Hide Post
Just my $.02 and we use this on our race team.
If you surround yourself with people that always agree with your view of the glass, or situation, and never offer another way to look at what your team is doing, or question a decission, you are not moving ahead. Anyone that wants to improve will always look for suggestions and should welcome any ideas because people show they care if they take the time to offer ideas.
Don't listen to the notion that..
"If you sit there with your mouth closed people will only think you are stupid..
If you open it up, you remove all doubt."
Obviously...

with us it really is "Rocket Science"
www.mindsciencemotorsports.com

Posts: 161 | Location: Laural Hill Pa. | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
quote:
Well Tony, about 9 yrs ago at Norwalk Classic, my "11 second car" going approx 116mph did a serious rearend kick out going thru the "1/4 traps" and was the only time ever that I was scared in any car! Very soon after that, Bader stopped the races and went 1/8th mile. Finish line was like an ice rink

Hi Joe. That's one of the points I'm trying to make (and ALMOST everyone here agrees with), if the track isn't safe, management needs to make it 1/8th mile. Which they did and I commend them for the decision.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Amen, Mr. O. And a big thank you also for helping me with my racepak. It was very appreciated.(ordered a new cartridge toaday)

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Have any of you guys noticed how many idiots are on Yellowbullet. It's so bad that I only go on there to check out the naked girls.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
lol yellowbullet is my second home

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
in on first

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
pekker extenders.

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
EPIC FAIL

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
p-stick

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Roenigk Tire Service

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
GGG was my second race this year. Well, I guess that would be my second through sixth races this year, since I doubled up Saturday and Sunday in No-box and bike.

I took vacation last week to attend, I had an absolute blast. Yes it seemed to take forever, but doubling up helped that.

Be glad ya'll have such a close track. Fairmont Dragway was only a couple miles from where I grew. Now I consider PRP my home track.

Wish I'd known about the lack of help. Surely I could have gotten in someone's way trying to assist

Posts: 1 | Location: On the trigger | Registered: October 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
they're
their
there

My spelling has actually deteriated from reading posts on YB.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
X2 lol

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Roenigk Tire Service

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
quote:
I had an absolute blast

I had a blast, too. I got so drunk Friday night, I missed the first two PPM sessions Saturday because I was hung over and had to take a nap. It's a ***** getting old.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Hot girl Friday
Hot girl eveyday
pics of wives and girlfriends
Milf Monday
Gilf Thursday
Anorexia thread
Underboob
Search for the perfect ass

I haven't seen any of these, Craig pollice has told me about them.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
craig pollice has posted pics of himself in search for the perfect ass.

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Roenigk Tire Service