DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
whats the details and the prices

Photobucket
Jason Weaver

Posts: 208 | Location: Saxton, PA | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
both have eagle cranks,gm rods w/arp bolts,both internal balanced,fluid dampners,sfi flywheels,both iron heads 1 oval and 1 square,1 roller 1 solid,both have stud girdles,$5000 each. square port roller motor is still in my dragster.ran best 8.55 @ 156mph.oval solid ran 8.62 @ 155 in hardtail..both are nego.intake to pan.both were on alcohol..acc parts avalible also.724-728-6085..want to go bigger much bigger..

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday Mark Verdoni. Smile

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Now, Now, that was NOT a dig at anyone! Please don't take it that way. Just happy for Nikki, she loves to swing!

Happy Birthday Mr. Verdoni!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday, Mark! Cool

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
no not the swing thing!!it was the cube thing!

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Sorry, I just didn't want to give everyone the wrong impression. Swing set and Scotty. Okay I'll just shut up now! The Sun is shinning, though!! LOL

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
4 NOW THE SUN IS OUT. UNTIL I MAKE IT RAIN.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mad

Posts: 130 | Location: greensburg pa | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
C'mon Joey, hate the game, don't hate the playas.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I love the playas and the game Chuck. Just had to stir the pot a little. Only cause I'm off this weekend the sun can come out. Next weekend though, look for the rain!!!!

Posts: 130 | Location: greensburg pa | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
You're scaring me Joey!!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
good job mr ice man with your win today @ qcr..that ?!@ inch benzenhoefer performance motor was on a rail..awsome job ray..

Photobucket

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I dont know if he jumps on here but just to let you guys know one of PRP's own won the pinks all out event at Norwalk this weekend...Dave Ross apparently was nailing everybody (White 68 Charger with Bob George Racing on it). WAY TO GO MAN!

Posts: 114 | Location: Johnstown | Registered: June 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I believe his screen name on here is 68charger. Congrats Dave!

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Congrats to all the winners yesterday on a hot day that made it seem longer than it was. Big congrats to Amy Romeo for winning Street, and to Shelly Casini on her runner up. Those ladies kicked the guys' butts all day, imcluding mine and Barry's! Thanks to all of the PRP staff on a great job of drying the track after the rain.

ChuckT <---- Thinking Tom Hemphill (Mr. 4.33!)could bracket race that thing!!

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
thanks to the PRP crew for an awesome track.....the camaro 60 footed 1.41 8 passes in a row! you dont see that at beaver springs.

Photobucket
Jason Weaver

Posts: 208 | Location: Saxton, PA | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
congrats jason, i knew it wouldnt take you long to find out where winners lane was Wink

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Points are updated on the PRP site.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Chuck ck pm

Posts: 365 | Location: new castle,pa | Registered: May 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
ray must have scared everyone away!!!

Photobucket