DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 ... 784
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ferndaleflyer:
Don't look like he has missed to many meals

No, he was skin and bones when I got him and I treat him right. He gets breakfast and dinner and a snack when I have some lunch. Got to take care of my chick magnet.

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Morning

TGIF

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
OK where is everyone hiding? Fern been on the full time care giver detail all week helping someone that got a knee replaced. I been doing it all. Other than that nothing going on here. Hope to escape in time to go to Elk creek next Thursday. All racing here in the East seems to have been rained out this weekend. Been pouring here in NC every day--hard at times. Hope you get it done out that way Nick & Floyd....

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Fern send us that rain we are so dry the cactus is puckering up like you know what....LOL We have not seen rain in months and are in bad need....

It's so Hot

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all,

Yeah, Fern, send us some of that rain. We don't have it as bad as AZ but we could use some. I don't want to wash the truck again just in case.
I guess they got a full house at the Div7 race at Fontana. Mid 70's today should make for some good racing.
Y'all have a gooden.

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Evenin' all. I hope you're having a good weekend. Things have been quiet over here, just rain. Hoping we get to race next Saturday. That will be my test to see where I am with the tune for deep staging. I want to go to Norwalk's no box race, which is the first weekend in June, but not if I'm not in a good place. Car is great, just need to get the leave down right.

Nick and Floyd, I sure wish we could send this rain out your way. I feel bad for the track operators. Only way they could make money so far this season is on boat races.

Fern, good on you to help out a friend. I hope you get to go to Elk Creek. That's about the best deal in racing, period. Some year I will make it. I hope Kevin gets a big turnout.

You all have a good night.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Morning to all.... Not to much to report out west. Racing this summer going to be very sparse this year, which most see as a good thing. Next team race in Tucson night race on June 2nd. Been looking at Las Vegas team races in June and July. They have a couple two day team races, might be fun to take the tow....
Everyone got plans for this holiday weekend ?

You all have A Great Day..... Please send rain!!!!!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
After booking in medical help so I could go to Elk Creek $20K races the rain has won and they have cancelled----can't even mow yard because it is to wet. Guess I need to look down the road for another chance in the future......Nature has not been to kind this year so far. Hope who ever is here on DRR has a good weekend---later

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Fern heard about that cancelation , sorry about that . You can fly out here and sitting around the pool and drink beer and eat some ribs with me ....hahaha

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Don't tempt me

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ferndaleflyer:
Don't tempt me

Uncontrollable Laugh

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! A couple of nice days, yesterday, and today is supposed to be perfect. Like adjusting timing, maybe Mother Nature is starting to hit on all cylinders, and we'll have this good weather on a weekend. I'm going to tune the carb and see if I can launch a little lower on the rpm and keep a good green grouping on the tree.

Nick, I might be out for ribs if the rain wins again. Love me some ribs! Big Grin

Fern, rain has beaten up the entire side of the country. I feel bad for Kevin. I want that race to survive, hope to make it some year.

You all have a great day!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Hey Nick, if you want to get in on some Vegas racing you will have to do it on June 3rd, the Sunday after Danny Topols wchra race or wait till September like the rest of us, cause we'll be on summer break after that.

Posts: 297 | Location: Nevada | Registered: February 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Morning to all...looks like I might be cooking more Ribs this year! It's a big grill I can handle it... LOL

qtrrcr , thanks for that info , looks like your in the same boat as AZ tracks..... Dang

Going to have to see about some and other hobby or maybe just a building project around the homestead..... LOL

Chuck, Been reading your track results posting, great job! Good Luck with your testing this weekend.

Have A Great Day.....

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all,
The weather has done another 180 on us. Damp and cool last wee until the weekend. Now it's nice and sunny again.
Hey Nick, did you see what Ryan McClanahan did at the West Coast Classic? He won 2 of the 10k races and runnerupped in the Saturday 20k. Nice 24k weekend. Daniel McClellan won the 20k race with his dad Kevins pump gas roadster.
Y'all have a gooden. Woody and I are going cruising as soon as he wakes up.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Say something to the Veterans today----they kept everyone free in this country so far. I could have raced all weekend at Rockingham but the weather said rain every day--so far I don't think it has rained a drop. I live pretty close and nothing at all here. Missed chance. Glad you got some rain Floyd. Have a good day everyone.......USMC Veteran

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Hey Fern, it wasn't much of a rain. More like a heavy mist that just disturbed the dust on the truck. Itft's spring like now.
US Army 1964-1970

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd Staggs:
Mornin Y'all,
Hey Nick, did you see what Ryan McClanahan did at the West Coast Classic? He won 2 of the 10k races and runnerupped in the Saturday 20k. Nice 24k weekend. Daniel McClellan won the 20k race with his dad Kevins pump gas roadster.
Y'all have a gooden. Woody and I are going cruising as soon as he wakes up.

Floyd, I was looking for results, thanks for the info! How cool is that for Ryan and Daniel too...

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good morning guys. Hope all is well. Nothing crazy here, just raising the kids, getting stuff done around the house, going race on Father's Day. The kids are going to come which I'm super excited about. I'm pretty sure my son will love it.

Posts: 593 | Location: West Chester, PA | Registered: September 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
WoW... Camaroracer they are coming up fast, next thing you know a JR dragster will be in the garage pushing your car to the driveway....