DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 ... 785
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Hi gang, sad news about Tim Murphy, very talented, great guy.
We are heading to Darlington tom to finish the TD race from Rock, 2 rds to get another iron man.

Hope you are all doing okay...hugz to each of you.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MsFurr,

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning all,very sad news coming from our racing family,Tim at Fab Shop was a nice guy,prayers go out to his family. Praying......................

Got tons to do this morning,pray for Aunt Barb,she was rushed back to the ER last night with a high fever,fever with her copd is rough,and prayers to you all,have as gooder one as possible,and be safe traveling and racing to everybody.................. Praying hug..................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Prayingto the Marshall family and Mike.

Got a late start this mornin. Forgot to turn the timer on for the coffee pot. Had to wait.
Whoops, coffee just kicked in, y'all have a gooden. Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
morning gang..java is good today. lots to do...

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning gang.
Made my first passes in the S10 last night at test and tune. The driver's a little rusty, but overall i was pleased.
Gonna be a long day out there at the track today.
Y'all have fun and be safe.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning all,go gettem Mouse,me to Hot to fish and I'm hoping it stays to cold at home, Wink...............I'm in the A/C and ain't coming out till midnight.............hehehehe............... Big Grin.........................

Prayers to all my friends that are racing today,be safe and see ya'll later......................... Praying Wave.......................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning gang,hope everyone has a wonderful Labor-day weekend,and hope you all get home safe,prayers to and for everybody........................... Praying............................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of DragnRat
posted Hide Post
Morning Mike...........Ladies and Gents;

Well, this is getting a bit old. Sitting here sufting the net, looking for results from races I should be at. Starting to feel like this whole thing is slipping away from me. We pretty much decided that we can no longer do what we have been doing. With that in mind, we are taking a serious look at relocating to Tennesse, or maybe elsewhere in the area. Looking for a good place to live with good access to a VA hospital, and even better access to a few drag strips.

But, other than that, things are going well. Our baby girl is down for a few weeks. She was going to stay longer, but her dog was bitten by a rattler, and she is the one acting "snakebit". Anyway, she is quite insane, and dealing with her is somewhat interesting. All things considered, it is good to have her here.

Looks like we should learn something on the 12th when I have my next PET Scan. Hopefully, we are still making progress. I really want to get to the point where I CAN relocate to Tennesse or there abouts.

Well, I hope all you good folk have a grand week end, and most will be at the track having fun with friends.

Ken Gasbarri

Ya'll Be Of Good Cheer!!!

Posts: 511 | Location: Full time RVing | Registered: June 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
Ken, you have our prayers.
Y'all have a fun and safe day.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone. Ken you are in my prayers. I think you would really like Tennessee and as I said in your post about relocating, there is a very good VA hospital in the Nashville area. Mark & I fell in love with the state and the people. Of course the number of drag strips available was a definite plus. We can't wait until we are able to get out of Cali and move back there for good.

Mouse, glad to hear you got to take the S10 out, the knee must be getting better.

We are heading over to Infineon this afternoon for the race tomorrow. Planning on a BBQ in the pits along with a few adult beverages tonight with our racing family. What a great way to celebrate Labor Day.

Wave Christine, Chuck, Floyd, Mike, Nicole and everyone else. WA are you stopping to smell the roses? Wink

Hugs & prayers all around. hug Praying

Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Bruce Williams
posted Hide Post
Good morning all.
Happy anniversary to my lovely wife Ellen of 34 years!!

Bruce Lee Cool

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want.

Posts: 2035 | Location: Chandler Arizona | Registered: August 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
hey ya'll!.. how's every little thing? , i'm doin outstanding!..been busy at work and at play.. looks like a few rain days comin', but thats fine!..
glad your gettin hits mouse!
sounds like yer on top mike!
happy ann. bruce ..i was married 34 hours one time!(thats my record!)
great to see you happy michelle!
thanks for yer thoughts nicole ! yer sweet!
wuz-up roo?
real good to see ya often ken!..
you got it made floyd!..."life by the ass on a down hill slide"
hope ya'll have good results @ inf...sorry i cant do an adult bev. w/ ya'll!...just one and i would drink that county dry and then easily find a police officer!..btw: i bought a gal some roses ,but didnt care how they smelled!,but i did get to smell her perfume over it!, Eek anyway i think of you often susie!..yer the bomb!

ya'll take good care and Gods will be done in yer lives!....Allen

photo wao-painting-logo-1_zpse0a5ba9f.jpg

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Happy Anniversary Bruce & Ellen. It was really nice to finally meet you at the Nationals in Sonoma last month.

WA you always make me smile. Have a great weekend and I will try not to find any police officers while I'm drinking adult beverages.

Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
Hope y'all are having a great weekend.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
We are having some thunder and sprinkles out here in sunny SoCal this morning. Glad I didn't get the truck washed yesterday. Really screwy weather across the country.
Y'all have a gooden.
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning guys,yea Floyd,screwy is the word for it,I ain't never seen so many kinds of weather,if you don't like whats happening around you move across the county line,and it'll be different.............. Banging Head........................

Prayers to all you folks and be safe whatever you're doing this day,you never know when you'll stub you toe going to the bathroom................... crying.......... Praying hug........................ Wave..........................

DRR Pro
Picture of Bruce Williams
posted Hide Post
Good morning to all.
Well it looks like we may have broke the back of another summer here in Arizona.
Today is supposed to be the first day under 110 since the start of August.
This is the first summer that I have let the heat get to me.
I am truly glad that fall and cooler temps are just around the corner.
Can't quite decide what to do today.
The Indy Nationals start at 9AM. I have Blake's new engine waiting for me to finish putting it together out in the garage.
I have Marlene's end table refinishing project waiting some sand paper and tlc.
Think I'll just sit here for a bit and enjoy another cup of coffee.

Bruce Lee Cool

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want.

Posts: 2035 | Location: Chandler Arizona | Registered: August 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
hi gang...

FurrRacing.com

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Hi Michelle, hug

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everybody.
Welp, time to get back after it. I could use another day off from all the Labor i did this weekend.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing