DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Eeeeeedddddddd!!! And you other F--- fans... Check out the link... Jim Cunningham has a new sponsor. I hope it works out. That is a sharp looking car, and I'd like to see him compete.

http://www.competitionplus.com/index.php?option=com_con...iew&id=6121&Itemid=6

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Still doing the "Sun" dance here!!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone. got to work saturday, so may miss that one. see ya sunday though. and no offense, I hope it pours saturday!!!!!!!

Posts: 130 | Location: greensburg pa | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Joey!!!!!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
chuck, the motor is looking great.
hope you get it done for this weekend

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
Eeeeeedddddddd!!! And you other F--- fans... Check out the link... Jim Cunningham has a new sponsor. I hope it works out. That is a sharp looking car, and I'd like to see him compete.

About time Mr. Cunningham got a sponsor. He was so close performance wise last year to making the field. If he can find another tenth or tenth and a half he will be very competetive.

Come on Chuck you can say it...try slowly... F O R D Razz

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Mark Romeo>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by Ed Galanda:

If he can find another tenth or tenth and a half he will be very competitive.

Hopefully he finds about 2 million bucks (might be or might not be an exaggeration) Then he will have his .1-.15 Eek

Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Joey, don't be hatin'!

Thanks Jeff, it's getting there.

Eeeeedddddddd!! I don't wanna say it. I'm hoping Cunningham finds something that gets him some power. He may need a NASCAR guy like Line was to help with the development to max out their power. It would be nice to see some Mustangs in PS mixing it up with the G6s, Cobalts, and Stratuseseses.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
rain rain rain all day long,
rain rain rain while i'm singing my song.
Chuck, motor looks good, is that FORD blue?

Posts: 130 | Location: greensburg pa | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Joey, I'm going to have Barry rub your head really hard if you keep that sh! tt up. Big Grin

Dead on with a zero! I was waiting for someone to notice it! I just liked the color when I was in Advance, so I picked it up, never looked at the sticker til I was halfway through painting the heads.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I'm with you Joey RAIN, RAIN, RAIN. lol

Chuck you know you wish that was a ford motor.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
If I'm not mistaken I think he did or does have a top Nascar engine builder helping with top end package on that car.

Hey Mike I think Chuck would be right at home in a Fairlane or Galaxy Big Grin

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I knew Chuck had a secret idenity--FORD MAN!! lol, looks good Chuck, now get-r-done!! LOL Happy Spring!! Let's get some butt!!!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Ah, ignore the last four words. Let's kick some butt!! LOL I need to do a burnout!!! Lol

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Is that what color you had it Bob? I spent about 263 hours getting the layers of blue and chebby red from Stewart and Benish off of there. I didn't see any gold under there... just the gold I'm spending.

T, after the night I've had getting boned by the starter and now the header on the driver's side I'm starting to consider other makes.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ChuckT,

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Still getting there, but ran into problems. Hopefully get everything worked out for next week.

Engine went in real nice...

And these look awesome, but the driver's side is fighting me.

DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
Try lifting driver side of motor up to gain room for header? I hope they are made correctly. Years back I had a set of headers for my '72 Cutlass with 350 and #1 tube was to long at first bend off heads and would not work at all.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
It's too late now, but sometimes dropping the header in first and wiring it to something, and then dropping the motor in helps. But..........

Posts: 474 | Location: Trinity, Florida | Registered: June 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
The header is positioned correctly, It the #4 & 5 bolts that are fighting us, and a brake line is against the one tube. And we haven't gotten to the pass side yet.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Andamo:
It's too late now, but sometimes dropping the header in first and wiring it to something, and then dropping the motor in helps. But..........

Thats how I do it. My engine bay is so tight that it still sucks. Huh Chuck lol.

Chuck I think Bob uses OLD Ford blue. You know what I would do to fix it. Where's my hammer lol.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post