DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

<Mark Romeo>
posted
Were you looking at this? Doesn't look good for Saturday either?

http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getFore...102&weekday=Saturday

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Thunderstorms and high winds coming from the heartland. Will be pushing the warm air out on Friday. Cold front pushing through on Saturday and Sunday. Will not be getting nice again til Wednesday. Hopefully, this will be the last of the cold weather. Gee, now I am a weather person! LOL

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Every racer is an amateur meteorologist! I stick with Accuweather. It's pretty good, especially for same day forecasts.

Bob, way to get some good karma for 'em Pens!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
i dunno,
from the thing on the bottom, it showed that it was going to clear up in the morning then rain late afternoon.
maybe im just hoping to get a few more passes on the car before the first race next week. Roll Eyes

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Mark Romeo>
posted
Jeff, don't ya think you have enough passes, between Beaver and PRP? Wink

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
It could rain for 70 days and 70 nights and if it's not supposed to rain during our hours of operation then we should be open.

Sunday should be good also, temps in the minus 50 degree range. Cars will make good horsepower.

Posts: 88 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
well......... i think i need a couple more .
we still have yet to make a good clean pass 8.90 or slower.
the 6 we made at beaver spun like a B***H 30 feet out every pass.
we could go now, but you would hear the whap whap whap at the end alot to get it slower than 8.90. Razz

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

<Mark Romeo>
posted
Frank, you weren't be sarcastic were you? Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin lol

Jeff, how did it run at PRP?

DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
the track was great, never spun a bit.
first pass was a 8.41@78mph
next pass he lifted,
3rd pass was with 35 lbs of weight and a little throttle stop and ran a 8.71 at 76 mph
then the last pass was close, 35 lbs of weight a little more throttle stop and ran a 8.80 at 75.5 mph.
we are close, very close Wink
my driver is ready, but i like to have the car a little tighter.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I see they adjusted Frankie's dose back to normal. Big Grin

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
And how-deeee to Team Huya! Smile

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry, I didn't mean it, it was those dang voices again.

So Mark, did Kevin get car back together and how much damage was there ? Was Dad's car out yet ? How much work does he need ?

Hi Charley, I did miss one dosage and look what happened. But Dr. Fine has me back under control and I have nothing but LOVE for ya my brother.

Posts: 88 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Frank, don't you have work to do?? Go dry the starting line or something!! LOL

Team Huyaa nice trucks!! Eek

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Mark Romeo>
posted
Frank, Kevin's car broke a transmission case pretty badly, that should be fixed.

Dads motor is almost done, then just needs dropped in and fired, this should be a couple hours worth of work. Thats about it for that. He will be out soon.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
Whats up with this website? Don't they pay the electric bills or what?

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob Deniker:
Whats up with this website? Don't they pay the electric bills or what?

I think you hit the nail on the head Bob

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
For anyone that needs it, the BP on RT22 at 5 points, (22 and 819) now has VP110 for 6.49/gallon. That was last weeks price anyway.

Tom Nist
NX62

Posts: 128 | Location: Delmont, PA | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Mark Romeo>
posted
Looks like that is where I am headed. I hope it stays that price. Better than the 7 bucks a gallon we are paying. I don't need 112 anyways (thats what we get for 7 at Campbell's Sunoco in Irwin).

<68charger>
posted
got a late start is there anyway to get a pit spot up top Confused thanks

<Mark Romeo>
posted
I would call the track and talk to Pam. 724-668-7600.