DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    New Combo 3.875 x 4.185 23 degree sbc 427
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Combo 3.875 x 4.185 23 degree sbc 427
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Who else Ed? Not you, not with your own two hands.

Who else? Confused

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Tell us Mikey why? Confused

quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
quote:
Originally posted by TonyB6255:
Easy to prove to Ed, myself and pretty much everyone else here. Load your shytbox up and take it to the next big race that is streamed live. Then we can all see how fast your shytbox really is.

But you will deflect ans spin some BS again then post up piece of a faded time slip that we've seen a 100 times as proof of your BS.

Tony and he don't have to leave his state, no mind only has to drive less than 30 miles to Bradenton Dragway. Since he already sat out the SFG Season Kick off there back in March as he does every year, he's got plenty of time to tune his cutup shytbox to be ready for the SFG Christmas Bracket Bash 12/14-17 BUT he got nothing but excuses as to why he won't race there and NEVER competes at any of the BIG $ Bracket races there every year nor ANY BIG $ Bracket Race ANYWHERE!!!

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I already did, I'm only trying to impress myself.

If you really wanna trigger Ed or his ilk, ask who else in drag racing could accomplish this with their own two hands.

Engine
Transmission
Ring & pinion

Who else Ed? Not you, not with your own two hands.

Who Else? Confused

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Mikey is skeered! Skeered his sham would be instantly over, skeered his skills and cutup shytbox aren't up to the real competition that shows up at this race every year. Oh mikey what a disappointment. Laughing Hard

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Luvtruck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
quote:
Enough already with your claims and pieces of time slips. Post the full time slip with a 9.59 on it and the corresponding MPH for that ET or STFU with your bullshyt and banjo boy can do the same.

That's where you're at, you got nothing but hot air.

I like how you invert the situation though, with nothing to evidence anything you claim.

Even though the 9.72 you claim as fastest, is a tenth or two slow, in comparison to the evidence we already have on the table.

LOL....Ed busted you and you claim he's inverting the situation.....didn't you do that to me when I asked what your car runs flat out 7 pages ago??

One simple question and you flipped the script because my STOCKBLOCK 23* dumptruck motor makes more power....it's ok Mike you can admit it

Posts: 242 | Location: Vanceboro NC | Registered: February 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Ed is saying the Nova must have nitrous because it's faster than anything like it on the planet, when there's video of the Nova nose dropping at the 594 ft block, going 108 mph.

Along with other slips of the Nova going 113 mph at the 1/8 mile.

Ed is looking for a loop hole to explain away by excuses, how the Nova is the fastest of its kind n/a 23 sbc 3200 lbs on the planet.

At the same time saying he's not impressed and doesn't care.... That's SOME FUNNY CHIT!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Wrong Mikey, Ed is telling you that your cutup shyt box with its nothing special sbc ain’t running a 5 second et without a hose! Now prove me wrong, post a full time slip with ALL the incrementals, your car # and the date, track and time.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
The reason there's no wide open time run with corresponding mph is because I didn't make a time run, this is off the trailer.

I got to the track 15 minutes before first round!! LOL!!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
This is the time run two weeks earlier at Bradenton (top slip) .

Bottom slip 1st round SGMP off the trailer!

Bahahaha!!

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Full slip with ALL the info or STFU

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Ed will find more excuses for the 5 second Nova factory condition n/a 23 degree sbc 3200 lbs.

So the real question for Ed and his ilk (haters) is.... who else in drag racing could accomplish this with their own two hands??

Engine
transmission
ring & pinion.

Not Ed, unless he paid me to do it for him.

Who Else? Confused

DRR Trophy
Picture of Luvtruck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ed will find more excuses for the 5 second Nova factory condition n/a 23 degree sbc 3200 lbs.

So the real question for Ed and his ilk (haters) is.... who else in drag racing could accomplish this with their own two hands??

Engine
transmission
ring & pinion.

Who Else? Confused

Kinda like YOU making excuses so you don't have to admit your car isn't that fast????

Mike....no one on here cares that you ASSEMBLED your motor....you haven't built anything

Posts: 242 | Location: Vanceboro NC | Registered: February 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Right clapping

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Right clapping

13 Super Pro final rounds on 21 entries .015 or better total Florida.

Who else has done that with their own two hands?

Engine
transmission
ring & pinion.

Not you.

Who else? Confused

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Luvtruck:
quote:

Engine
transmission
ring & pinion.

Who Else? Confused

Kinda like YOU making excuses so you don't have to admit your car isn't that fast????

Mike....no one on here cares that you ASSEMBLED your motor....you haven't built anything

Show me one like it in the 5's n/a 3200 lbs 23 degree sbc.

You can't.

A big cubic inch LS Copo Camaro would be a decent heads up race, if you can afford one. Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Blue painters tape and junkyard wiring is all that is needed to impress oneself. Smile

DRR Trophy
Picture of Luvtruck
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Engine
transmission
ring & pinion.

Who Else? Confused

You can't.

A big cubic inch LS Copo Camaro would be a decent heads up race, if you can afford one. Smile

Mike….you don’t have a 5second ride and I’m not interested in buying a car just like yours to prove my motor is faster.
Do the math……drop 450lbs and you still will not run a 5.50!
It’s sad that a Stocblock 23* head with 14:1 compression and a 700baby lift cam has you shook

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Engine
transmission
ring & pinion.

Who Else? Confused

You can't.

Mike….you don’t have a 5second ride and I’m not interested in buying a car just like yours to prove my motor is faster.
It’s sad that a Stocblock 23* head with 14:1 compression and a 700baby lift cam has you shook

Put 450 lbs on your tin box Luvtruck and a set of 28 x 10 bias slicks.

Your tin box won't run a 5 anything.

That'll put your tin box at 3,000 lbs, I'll spot you the 200 lbs.

DRR Trophy
Picture of Luvtruck
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Engine
transmission
ring & pinion.

Who Else? Confused

You can't.

You prove your ignorance....I'm running 5.50 now at 2750 and you think 200lbs is gonna knock me out of the 5s LOL..

Mike....my motor is your only chance of running 5s...interested???

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Engine
transmission
ring & pinion.

Who Else? Confused

You can't.

You prove your ignorance....I'm running 5.50 now at 2750 and you think 200lbs is gonna knock me out of the 5s LOL..

Mike....my motor is your only chance of running 5s...interested???

Put 450 lbs on your tin box and a set of 10x28 bias slicks.

You won't run anywhere in the 5's.

If you could, you wouldn't already have a tubbed out, tube chassis, tin box with steamroller tires.

But you know you need it because you don't have enough power otherwise.

That's also why you're triggered over a factory condition street car running in the 5's n/a on a 10x28 bias slick.

Common sense.