DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    New Combo 3.875 x 4.185 23 degree sbc 427
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Combo 3.875 x 4.185 23 degree sbc 427
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Fuk'n democrats can't form a complete sentence without lying.

Remember as your siding up with democrats...

This is our future, without facts.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Lying for your special interest emote (identity politics).

It's all fun and games until chics have dycks legally.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Luvtruck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob Deniker:
Mike I never said no such crap....you called me out on YB and I told you I'd match your weight and we'd meet at Carolina Dragway.....you shucked and jived from that too because you can't afford gas money

Where is the post on YB ? I can say what I'm thinking without worrying who sees it..lol

Sir...it's been so long ago I can't remember.
He called me out and expected me to drive to him....I offered to meet half way but he can't afford the gas to drag that 6.40 ride there.

Mike has a nice car but his claims are hot air and he's spent 12 pages dodging the question of what his car runs flat out......and claims I don't even own a race car yet I have 2 LOL

Posts: 242 | Location: Vanceboro NC | Registered: February 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Luvtruck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
Lying for your special interest emote (identity politics).

It's all fun and games until chics have dycks legally.

Looks like someone you'd date Mike

Posts: 242 | Location: Vanceboro NC | Registered: February 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Luvtruck:
quote:
Mike I never said no such crap....you called me out on YB and I told you I'd match your weight and we'd meet at Carolina Dragway.....you shucked and jived from that too because you can't afford gas money

Where is the post on YB ? I can say what I'm thinking without worrying who sees it..lol

He called me out and expected me to drive to him....I offered to meet half way but he can't afford the gas to drag that 6.40 ride there.

Mike has a nice car but his claims are hot air and he's spent 12 pages dodging the question of what his car runs flat out......and claims I don't even own a race car yet I have 2 LOL

Make believe, it's all fun & games until chics have dycks and facts no longer matter.

DRR Trophy
Picture of Luvtruck
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Make believe, it's all fun & games until chics have dycks and facts no longer matter.

You're stuck on repeat.....find that all out fastest factory conditioned Nova pass yet or is that 2017 5.99999 pass all you've got??

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

You're stuck on repeat.....find that all out fastest factory conditioned Nova pass yet or is that 2017 5.99999 pass all you've got??

White trash lying piece of dog shyt. You keep talking about a 5.9999999 pass the Nova made.

I've shown a timeslip quicker than 5.99999.

White trash lying piece of dog shyt, prove me wrong.

DRR Trophy
Picture of Luvtruck
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

White trash lying piece of dog shyt. You keep talking about a 5.9999999 pass the Nova made.

WOW.....you're calling me white trash but you are the one that caught a charge for ducking out on paying for a meal.
Show me that slip and prove me wrong....flat out pass Mike

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

WOW.....you're calling me white trash but you are the one that caught a charge for ducking out on paying for a meal.

It was a bar tab 3 decades ago white trash piece of dog shyt. I didn't duck out on it, I told the bar to call the police.

The police said pay or go to jail. The tab amount was wrong by $70.00. What do you think I did white trash dog shyt?

Now show us this 5.99999 pass you keep talking about white trash lying piece of democrat dog shyt.

DRR Trophy
Picture of Luvtruck
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

It was a bar tab 3 decades ago white trash piece of dog shyt. I didn't duck out on it, I told the bar to call the police.

The police said pay or go to jail. The tab amount was wrong by $70.00. What do you think I did white trash dog shyt?

Now show us this 5.99999 pass you keep talking about white trash lying piece of democrat dog shyt.

You show who's who by your language Mike!

Your ONE 5.995 pass is the best you've got yet can't admit it....get back to polishing your converter or changing your gear oil

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Luvtruck is white trash lying democrat dog shyt.

Prove me wrong Luvtruck, show us this 5.99999 timeslip you keep harping on.

Make believe, it's all fun and games until chics have dycks and facts no longer matter.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

You show who's who by your language Mike!

Your ONE 5.995 pass is the best you've got yet can't admit it....get back to polishing your converter or changing your gear oil

Oh so now you're changing your story now that you can't back up your lies you've been repeating for 10 pages eh?

How about this, take your white trash lying stinking mouth back to yellow bullet where it belongs with the amitted satanist piece of dog shyt who owns it.

Sound like a plan?

DRR Trophy
Picture of Luvtruck
posted Hide Post
quote:

Make believe, it's all fun and games until chics have dycks and facts no longer matter.

Where is the pass you posted faster than the 5.995.
I said 5.999 messing with you Mike and you flipped your wig calling me names which shows who's the trash.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

I said 5.999 messing with you Mike and you flipped your wig calling me names which shows who's the trash.

Dog shyt, you've been calling me out for pages in this thread alone, and you expect readers here to believe I ever called you out?

Answer your callout white trash dogshyt, I'm still waiting on you to show up.

Nobody flipped their wig, that's what you are white trash democrat dog shyt.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Democrat white trash dog shyt like you and your Ilk brought us here.

Facts no longer matter.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
trains are wrecking everywhere.

ep-i must say i like me some luvtruck. he got a "lying dog chit democrat" hurled at him. luv must have got close to truth and facts or something.

Posts: 764 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pauley:

ep-i must say i like me some luvtruck. he got a "lying dog chit democrat" hurled at him. luv must have got close to truth and facts or something.

How many injections are you under the influence of Pauly?

If I were you, I'd be ticked about being duped by lies and fabrications. No?

I'm tired of the make believe.

You luv it eh? Well you're stupid then.

DRR Trophy
Picture of Luvtruck
posted Hide Post
quote:

I noticed that too sir!
Mike has changed his cone killing story 69.5 times and eventually got booted on YB....now he's here with the same stuff and still can't say he's run faster than a 5.95 with that all factory gutted...aftermarket boat anchor

DRR Trophy
Picture of Luvtruck
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Dog shyt, you've been calling me out for pages in this thread alone, and you expect readers here to believe I ever called you out?

Answer your callout white trash dogshyt, I'm still waiting on you to show up.

Nobody flipped their wig, that's what you are white trash democrat dog shyt.

Mike you once again YOU called me out on YB and I offered to meet you half way even though YOU called me out....you are the king of shuck and jiving and now that you've been exposed for the 999.95th time you start calling me names and pretty much threatening me.
I can promise that you'd never get the word liar out of your mouth to me in person.....bet that broke boy!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

I noticed that too sir!
Mike has changed his cone killing story 69.5 times and eventually got booted on YB....now he's here with the same stuff and still can't say he's run faster than a 5.95 with that all factory gutted...aftermarket boat anchor

Show another muscle car like it that has run in the 5's n/a 23 sbc. You can't.

There's thousands of tin box, tube chassis, steamroller tire luvtrucks in the 5's n/a sbc chevy.

Only one of these in the 5's n/a 23 sbc,
all that it is lacking, is Chevrolet rally wheels. Smile