DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    New Combo 3.875 x 4.185 23 degree sbc 427
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Combo 3.875 x 4.185 23 degree sbc 427
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Luvtruck , you have a PM

Posts: 3 | Location: USA | Registered: January 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
You have that backwards.

You can't find one faster dial'd 6.40 built at any cost.

Fact.

There's your next mission you'll also fail at.

Find a n/a 23 degree sbc factory condition muscle car faster (mph) dial'd 6.40 or slower.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Luvtruck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GT2277:
Luvtruck , you have a PM

Replied sir

Posts: 242 | Location: Vanceboro NC | Registered: February 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Luvtruck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
You have that backwards.

You can't find one faster dial'd 6.40 built at any cost.

Fact.

There's your next mission you'll also fail at.

Find a n/a 23 degree sbc factory condition muscle car faster (mph) dial'd 6.40 or slower.

Mike.....you can't handle the fact that my STOCKBLOCK would be faster in YOUR car than your own motor is LOL

What's your fastest pass again???

Posts: 242 | Location: Vanceboro NC | Registered: February 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Wait now we are talking about mph at 6.40’s?

Posts: 290 | Location: Midwest  | Registered: January 12, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Luvtruck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Yellow Ticket:

He’s ADtripleD with a side of Alzheimer’s
Can’t stay on one topic and answer one simple question then forgets what the question
Was and totally changes directions

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Below is post #4 on the 1st page of this thread. I understand what Mike is trying to do. I'm hoping to do something similar, but a little more extreme using a ProCharger.

Now, who can't stay on topic; you only wish to stay on the one that meets your agenda(s). Not pointing fingers, because I have been known to do the same. Big Grin

quote:

Dial'd 6.39, I should be chasing anyone 5.90 or slower at the stripe, or match mph.

The tires are easy to get, cheap and easy to mount. Personally I think they'll be more consistent than any other tire I can buy, being I can put it in high gear at trans brake release, and still run around 113 mph dial'd 6.40.

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2545 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Luvtruck:
quote:

Can’t stay on one topic and answer one simple question then forgets what the question

Can you please post photo's of your tin dashboard, tin floor, tin door panels and tin bed liner in your truck?

I'm thinking about doing tin throughout on my factory condition 1969 mint condition muscle car Nova Super Sport, with 19,000 miles on the odometer.

Laughing Hard

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
No one cares what you are “working on” and stop making excuses, your car is average at best. The only thing it can do well is find cones.

Allegedly, and I don't see you bringing anything other than hot air from your stinking mouth, as evidence to any of these claims.

Also, when you can get around to it, tell us more about this .015 total or better Florida Super Pro bracket racing duck pond, would ya? I gotta hear this.

Bring some evidence, your stinking mouth won't do there either. Smile

DRR Trophy
Picture of Luvtruck
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Can you please post photo's of your tin dashboard, tin floor, tin door panels and tin bed liner in your truck?

I'm thinking about doing tin throughout on my factory condition 1969 mint condition muscle car Nova Super Sport, with 19,000 miles on the odometer.

Laughing Hard

Shucking and jiving again I see.....my truck was purpose built and I have nothing to hide unlike you.

What did you say it runs all out again Mike?

Must suck to know a stockblock 2bolt makes more power than your RIPPER built turd

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Laughing Hard

Shucking and jiving again I see.....my truck was purpose built and I have nothing to hide unlike you.

Must suck to know a stockblock 2bolt makes more power than your RIPPER built turd

Post some photo's of the tin, tin man.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

DRR Trophy
Picture of Luvtruck
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Laughing Hard

Post some photo's of the tin, tin man.

Mike....my truck is all factory panels with sheetmetal inside....what's the big deal??

I have nothing to hide....want pics of the inside of my 4.90 car too.... Chassis Engineering in Florida built it.

Foot through the floorboard pass Mike....what you got????

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
And the dune buggy seat.

Post some photo's.... rivets, tin man.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I just assembled a pump gas hydraulic roller engine for a street car with chinese heads that makes more power than your tin box engine, tin man.

Show us some evidence to the contrary, and show us your dune buggy seat and interior rivets while you're at it. Smile

DRR Trophy
Picture of Luvtruck
posted Hide Post
quote:
I just assembled a pump gas hydraulic roller engine for a street car with chinese heads that makes more power than your tin box engine, tin man.

Show us some evidence to the contrary, and show us your dune buggy seat and interior rivets while you're at it. Smile

LOL....you've never seen a race car with sheet metal interior??

2750lbs 5.50s Mike....wanna rethink your comment about anything you have making more power?
STOCKBLOCK against your aftermarket evrything built by YOU.

What does your car run flat out Mike? If 5.99 is all you've got admit it

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Tin man, where's your evidence of the tin box engine making more power than this pump gas street car engine I just threw together with china cylinder heads and hydraulic cam?

Why is it you're all hot air with no evidence on everything? Confused

Post some photo's of rivets in the tin box, and its dune buggy seat.

I need a good laugh.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

DRR Trophy
Picture of Luvtruck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Tin man, where's your evidence of the tin box engine making more power than this pump gas street car engine I just threw together with china cylinder heads and hydraulic cam?

I need a good laugh.

Mike you can PM me if you don’t feel comfortable posting your flat out pass.
You could match my weight and still not run near 5.50s so quit dodging my stockblock stump puller

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

I need a good laugh.

Mike you can PM me if you don’t feel comfortable posting your flat out pass.
You could match my weight and still not run near 5.50s so quit dodging my stockblock stump puller

Hot air doesn't pull stumps Tin man. What color is the dune buggy seat in the tin box Luvtruck??

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Here's my dash Tin man, muscle car factory condition.

Lets see your tin dash, tin door panels, tin floor, tin bedliner and dune buggy seat.

I'm right, it is a dune buggy seat in the tin box Luvtruck correct?

DRR Trophy
Picture of Luvtruck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Here's my dash Tin man, muscle car factory condition.

Lets see your tin dash, tin door panels, tin floor, tin bedliner and dune buggy seat.

I'm right, it is a dune buggy seat in the tin box Luvtruck correct?

Mike why do you care if I have a race seat or a recliner in it?
You brag about your car so post your flat out pass and back up your claims