DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    New Combo 3.875 x 4.185 23 degree sbc 427
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Combo 3.875 x 4.185 23 degree sbc 427
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Luvtruck:

Mike has changed his cone killing story 69.5 times and eventually got booted on YB.

Everyone knows this by now. Lefty tricks.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Truth destroyed the Bradenton lie on YB.

The admitted satanist POS who runs YB hates Truth being told.

Typical lefty tricks - censorship.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Look at YB now... Ghost town.

People finally realized they were being indoctrinated into lefty ideology, by the admitted satanist running the hell hole.

Lying, deceiving, cheating. Same tactics used by democrats on elections.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

DRR Trophy
Picture of Luvtruck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
Truth destroyed the Bradenton lie on YB.

The admitted satanist POS who runs YB hates Truth being told.

Typical lefty tricks - censorship.

Then why was your FIRST story about losing saying you ran through some oil and lost??
You can't keep your stories straight and once called out you lose it and start calling people names....you know you'd never say that stuff to anyones face so quit talking tough.

ANYTIME you want to meet half way I'll be more than happy to show you what a stockblock 23* headed smallblock will run.

Posts: 242 | Location: Vanceboro NC | Registered: February 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Truth is observable here dog shyt lefty.

Lie all you want.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Just for the record Mike was NEVER kicked off YB. He left on his own after his user name got changed. He never came back after that.

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."
Marcus Tullius Cicero

Posts: 990 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: April 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
which one and he never left, he has numerous user names at YB.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Al Alguire:
Just for the record Mike was NEVER kicked off YB. He left on his own after his user name got changed. He never came back after that.

Satan (Mikho) was very clever how he accomplished censoring Truth off his site.

What he did was change my screen name to an obscenity he probably learned on one of his satanic pedophile island excursions.

Notice he doesn't use satan as his handle anymore. But he is an admitted satanic POS who in the end got slapped around like the little biotch he is, by Self Evident Truth.

He also calls the place (YB) his island. He's made having multiple logins the ultimate crime, to cover over he himself has several he uses to deceive and manipulate reality.

He's uses the same playbook as the democrats. Lying, cheating, manipulating reality, gaslighting. Normalizing depravity.

Took me a while to catch on he was the orchestrator, with multiple logins.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Another point of fact Monte Mihko sold YB a while ago...The new owners tightly moderate the site which is why it has become a ghost town. Things like all of Mikes personas would bot be tolerated, as is nothing NSFW, nudity, name calling blah blah blah. In otherwards everything that made YB fun.

As for which name, yes he had many. I don't care to rehash all that BS but suffice it to say his main persona's name(cynic)was changed(C$#k G*zzl$r) and he left, gave up, quit, or however you like to state it. He was NEVER banned or kicked off. It was a shame he surrendered(then came here) as it was entertaining while he lasted. Top put it in terms he can realte to he "burned out rather than faded away".

Marcus Tullius Cicero

Posts: 990 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: April 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Luvtruck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Another point of fact Monte Mihko sold YB a while ago...The new owners tightly moderate the site which is why it has become a ghost town.

As for which name, yes he had many. I don't care to rehash all that BS but suffice it to say his main persona's name was changed and he left, gave up, quit, or however you like to state it. He was NEVER banned or kicked off. It was a shame he surrendered(then came here) as it was entertaining while he lasted. Top put it in terms he can realte to he "burned out rather than faded away".

He brought the same stuff from YB to DRR....nothing has changed but thanks for your input

Posts: 242 | Location: Vanceboro NC | Registered: February 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Luvtruck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
Truth is observable here dog shyt lefty.

Lie all you want.

Find that ALL OUT pass yet Mikey....prove you've been faster than that fuzzy 5.995 pass.
You said you have so show it!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Another point of fact Monte Mihko sold YB a while ago...The new owners tightly moderate the site which is why it has become a ghost town. Things like all of Mikes personas would bot be tolerated, as is nothing NSFW, nudity, name calling blah blah blah. In otherwards everything that made YB fun.

As for which name, yes he had many. I don't care to rehash all that BS but suffice it to say his main persona's name was changed and he left, gave up, quit, or however you like to state it. He was NEVER banned or kicked off. It was a shame he surrendered(then came here) as it was entertaining while he lasted. Top put it in terms he can realte to he "burned out rather than faded away".

That's twisting reality, but you're good at that too Al Alguire.

Satan (mihko) changed my username to an obscenity same as he did Duck, knowing I'd never key up again, same as Duck didn't ever key up after his name was changed to an obscenity satan (mihko) probably learned on one of his satanic island excursions.

Thats how satan (mihko) censored self evident Truth off his site.

He had to, his lies were losing their power, same as yours Al Alguire.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Sorry Mike not twisting anything. Your name was changed and you left pretty simple. You had a good 18 month stretch with the name Cynic before the name was changed and you left. Just facts, but as usual you are trying to change history. You have been gone from there since Jan of 2019

BTW you posted pretty much this very same thread on YB in 2016, the internet is in ink not pencil.

Marcus Tullius Cicero

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Sorry Mike not twisting anything. Your name was changed and you left pretty simple. You had a good 18 month stretch with the name Cynic before the name was changed and you left. Just facts, but as usual you are trying to change history. You have been gone from there since Jan of 2019

BTW you posted pretty much this very same thread on YB in 2016, the internet is in ink not pencil.

I'll say again, satan (mihko) used the same manipulation he used on Duck to censor Truth off his site.

He changed both our screen names to obscenities knowing neither of us would ever post again.

You know this, you're only pretending otherwise.

But you're good at twisting the fabric of reality Al Alguire.

Anyone with any decent IQ will see through you.

Talk your around this... Self evident Truth

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:

So exactly what is part of this quote is manipulation and different than your response?

Marcus Tullius Cicero

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

So exactly what is part of this quote is manipulation and different than your response?

quote:
he "burned out rather than faded away".

Satan (mihko) used the same tactic to censor self evident Truth, as he did Duck. Changed our usernames to sick obscenities, he probably learned on one of his satanic island excursions. Knowing neither of us would key up again under those usernames.

Tell him to change my username name back and I'll meet you there, we'll see if I just faded away.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
So the facts are correct...Your name was changed and you left.

Marcus Tullius Cicero

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:

It was clever how satan (mihko) censored self evident Truth off his site.

He was experienced though,had a play book ready because of his run ins with Truth from Duck.

Sore loser satan (mihko), same liberal media tactics (censorship).

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Are they hiding this?

Just about everyone wants to burn this kid who came over on Trey to the stake, except Trey.

But when authorities are caught on camera, everyone turns a blind eye.

That's cowardice, pick on the smallest guy in the room, the racer who came over on Trey.

Cowardice & hypocrisy

DRR Trophy
Picture of Luvtruck
posted Hide Post
quote:

Give it up sir.....he's not gonna answer your question....he's the shuck and jive champion.