DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    New Combo 3.875 x 4.185 23 degree sbc 427
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Combo 3.875 x 4.185 23 degree sbc 427
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
You agreed to put a 10x28 tire on the tin box and 450 lbs a few years ago when you said you were coming to Florida to show me what's up.

Where are you? I'm still waiting.

I have scales. I'll spot you 200 lbs, as I said then.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Luvtruck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
You agreed to put a 10x28 tire on the tin box and 450 lbs a few years ago when you said you were coming to Florida to show me what's up.

Where are you? I'm still waiting.

I have scales. I'll spot you 200 lbs, as I said then.

Mike I never said no such crap....you called me out on YB and I told you I'd match your weight and we'd meet at Carolina Dragway.....you shucked and jived from that too because you can't afford gas money

I'm not buying another set of rims to prove that my STOCKBLOCK will donkey stomp your aftermarket welded intake

Posts: 242 | Location: Vanceboro NC | Registered: February 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Luvtruck
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Luvtruck:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Ed will find more excuses for the 5 second Nova factory condition n/a 23 degree sbc 3200 lbs.

So the real question for Ed and his ilk (haters) is.... who else in drag racing could accomplish this with their own two hands??

Engine
transmission
ring & pinion.

Not Ed, unless he paid me to do it for him.

Who Else? Confused

Kinda like YOU making excuses so you don't have to admit your car isn't that fast????

Mike....no one on here cares that you ASSEMBLED your motor....you haven't built anything

Show me one like it in the 5's n/a 3200 lbs 23 degree sbc.

You can't.

A big cubic inch LS Copo Camaro would be a decent heads up race, if you can afford one. Smile

Mike….you don’t have a 5second ride and I’m not interested in buying a car just like yours to prove my motor is faster.
Do the math……drop 450lbs and you still will not run a 5.50!
It’s sad that a Stocblock 23* head with 14:1 compression and a 700baby lift cam has you shook

Put 450 lbs on your tin box Luvtruck and a set of 28 x 10 bias slicks.

Your tin box won't run a 5 anything.

That'll put your tin box at 3,000 lbs, I'll spot you the 200 lbs.

You prove your ignorance....I'm running 5.50 now at 2750 and you think 200lbs is gonna knock me out of the 5s LOL..

Mike....my motor is your only chance of running 5s...interested???

Put 450 lbs on your tin box and a set of 10x28 bias slicks.

You won't run anywhere in the 5's.

If you could, you wouldn't already have a tubbed out, tube chassis, tin box with steamroller tires.

But you know you need it because you don't have enough power otherwise.

That's also why you're triggered over a factory condition street car running in the 5's n/a on a 10x28 bias slick.

Common sense.

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit is it Mike?
My truck was purpose built in 1990 to run Super Rod by my Father-inlaw....it is what it is so quit making excuses.

2750lbs running 5.50 shows all you need to know....problem is you're scared to admit that a STOCBLOCK with a baby cam makes more power LOL

Posts: 242 | Location: Vanceboro NC | Registered: February 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Stock Block... blah blah, blah... Stock Block... blah, blah, blah... Stock Block... blah, blah, blah.

Stock Block... blah, blah, blah.

STOCBLOCK blah, blah, blah.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Stock Block... blah blah, blah... Stock Block... blah, blah, blah... Stock Block... blah, blah, blah.

Now you know how we feel when we see “factory condition” every other post.

Posts: 290 | Location: Midwest  | Registered: January 12, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Yellow Ticket:
quote:

I'm signalling my fellow factory condition muscle car owners they don't need tin, plastic windows and steamroller tires to run in the 5's n/a with a 23 degree sbc, or to win .015 total or better Super Pro bracket races.

It's called factory condition muscle car brotherly love, so what about it? Confused

DRR Trophy
Picture of Luvtruck
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

I'm signalling my fellow factory condition muscle car owners they don't need tin, plastic windows and steamroller tires to run in the 5's n/a with a 23 degree sbc, or to win .015 total or better Super Pro bracket races.

It's called factory condition muscle car brotherly love, so what about it? Confused

Yet you can't even do it LOL

How fast is it again Mike?

DRR Trophy
Picture of Luvtruck
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

You'd think a seasoned engine builder as he claims to be should know the limits of a stockblock versus an aftermarket block.

He's salty because my dumptruck motor is ridin!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

You might enter a 6.0 index race not being able to go under the index.

It don't mean those of us with a history of winning drag races would.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
There's no rational reason for me to discuss your so-called stock block.

There's no evidence of its existence in reality.

Start a thread on it, show what ya got.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Otherwise you're just babbling in make believe, at Fantasy Dragway Motorsports Park.

Which is what we both know you're doing.

DRR Trophy
Picture of Luvtruck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Otherwise you're just babbling in make believe, at Fantasy Dragway Motorsports Park.

Which is what we both know you're doing.

You know there's help for these denial issues you have Mike....just because you're not capable of running in the 5s doesn't mean someone else can't.

Meet me at House of Hook in SC and I'll make you a believer.....heck I even offered to show you a pic of my stockblock.

Talk to me about that fastest pass again Mike...LOL

DRR Trophy
Picture of Luvtruck
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Mike...I'd be embarrassed for my truck to try to slow it down enough to run a 6.0 class.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Mike...I'd be embarrassed for my truck to try to slow it down enough to run a 6.0 class.

Put a 10 x 28 tire on it and you'll be stuck in 6.50 index.

Tin spin buggy

DRR Trophy
Picture of Luvtruck
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Tin spin buggy

I have a 31" on it now....you just want me to run faster with a smaller tire or you think my PRO MOD stockblock will blow the tires off??

You really are funny Mike....please tell me you've run faster than that one fuzzy 5.99999 pass

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Tin spin buggy

I have a 31" on it now....you just want me to run faster with a smaller tire or you think my PRO MOD stockblock will blow the tires off??

You really are funny Mike....please tell me you've run faster than that one fuzzy 5.99999 pass

Shouldn't you be running compression tests on the STOCBLOCK! Laughing Hard

DRR Trophy
Picture of Luvtruck
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Tin spin buggy

Shouldn't you be running compression tests on the STOCBLOCK! Laughing Hard

14:1 I'm good
Find that golden all out pass ticket?

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
The 5.995 at Bradenton was all that I needed to enter 6.0 index at Lights Out SGMP off the trailer with no time run, two weeks later.

The 5.995 was warm and fuzzy alright, It was accomplished in a handful of passes with a new engine, transmission & ring & pinion combo I assembled, while saying all along I'd run a 5 second 1/8 n/a 23 sbc at 3200 lbs with my factory condition muscle car on a 10 x28 bias slick.

That was way back in 2017, still no one else has matched it to this date 3200 lbs, 10 x 28 bias tire, out of the box conventional 23 degree cylinder head sbc.

Damn right it was warm and fuzzy, still is.

You couldn't do it with your own two hands. It rubs you wrong I point this out.

Too bad so sad, you should've applied yourself like I did, in order to have these skills.

DRR Trophy
Picture of Luvtruck
posted Hide Post
quote:
The 5.995 at Bradenton was all that I needed to enter 6.0 index at Lights Out SGMP off the trailer with no time run, two weeks later.

The 5.995 was warm and fuzzy alright, It was accomplished in a handful of passes with a new engine, transmission & ring & pinion combo I assembled, while saying all along I'd run a 5 second 1/8 n/a 23 sbc at 3200 lbs with my factory condition muscle car on a 10 x28 bias slick.

That was way back in 2017, still no one else has matched it to this date 3200 lbs, 10 x 28 bias tire, out of the box conventional 23 degree cylinder head sbc.

Damn right it was warm and fuzzy, still is.

You couldn't do it with your own two hands. It rubs you wrong I point this out.

Too bad so sad, you should've applied yourself like I did, in order to have these skills.

Mike I have no problem with someone that can assemble their own motor.....never said I could or wanted too.....just know that your 23* boat anchor ain't no 5second ride!

Still waiting for that ALL OUT pass....what ya got?

Ohhhh....and unless you're in the 3.50s by the 330 you don't want any of the LUVTRUCK

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
Mike I never said no such crap....you called me out on YB and I told you I'd match your weight and we'd meet at Carolina Dragway.....you shucked and jived from that too because you can't afford gas money

Where is the post on YB ? I can say what I'm thinking without worrying who sees it..lol

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post