DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    New Combo 3.875 x 4.185 23 degree sbc 427
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Combo 3.875 x 4.185 23 degree sbc 427
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
The TRUTH and the FACTS are you have NOT, only in your retarded mind you have.

You’ve got NOTHING for this Camaro!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 1320racer,

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
The 69 Camaro is a dud, 2 - 3 tenths off the pace.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Wrong again retard. This Camaro will embarrass your POS

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
Wrong again retard. This Camaro will embarrass your POS

Hot air + Leg humper ^^^

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
I know this is off topic but my stock suspension 87 Cutlass with a late model, pump gas, smooth idling carbureted Hemi and a Powerglide has run 6.49 through the mufflers at 3250#. Doesn't have chrome bumpers, but it does have power windows......

I have built a new engine that is higher compression and has a more aggressive hydraulic roller cam and better heads. Thinking it may just bump into the 5's. We'll see when the weather gets better in Florida this fall.

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3100 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
He gets proof someone else is faster and says “that’s a lot of money”. Then, he says it’s “off pace”? Yet he can’t post up an answer to how fast his run of the mill car is? Classic!

Posts: 291 | Location: Midwest  | Registered: January 12, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Luvtruck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
The Truth is I've been faster than anyone ever, with a factory condition muscle car conventional 23 degree n/a sbc on a 10 x 28 bias tire.

The beauty of it is, I did the engine, transmission and setup the ring & pinion.

Out of the Box Brodix Track 1 cylinder heads.

Unless you can show otherwise with Evidence, I have factory condition muscle car bragging rights.

Then how fast have you been?
Ohhhh….why have a special welded intake for OTB heads?

Posts: 242 | Location: Vanceboro NC | Registered: February 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
The last I knew the Edelbrock Super Victor II only comes with a 4150 flange; I have one. In order to convert it to a 4500, you must weld 2 areas on each side of the plenum. That's where Edelbrock milled into the outside of the plenum for advertisement. There's other work that must be done with the mill & porting of the plenum.

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2557 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by B KING:
The last I knew the Edelbrock Super Victor II only comes with a 4150 flange; I have one. In order to convert it to a 4500, you must weld 2 areas on each side of the plenum. That's where Edelbrock milled into the outside of the plenum for advertisement. There's other work that must be done with the mill & porting of the plenum.

You're 100% right. This is a PKRE Dominator SV2, it's a beast.

To look at it, you'd never know it didn't come from Edelbrock by the outside finish work.

We did the welding, PKRE did the finish and port work on it.

Dude is really good with intakes but I don't think he'll do or does many, if any.

DRR Trophy
Picture of Luvtruck
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

To look at it, you'd never know it didn't come from Edelbrock by the outside finish work.

Dude is really good with intakes but I don't think he'll do or does many, if any.

All that money spent and my dump truck stockblock makes more power!
Ever find that ALL out time slip???

Posts: 242 | Location: Vanceboro NC | Registered: February 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Luvtruck:
quote:
quote:

I seriously doubt if you could out run the Nova with three other fat chics, 200 lbs each, packed in the cab of your truck with you. Smile

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Yet another completely irrelevant post that has no correlation with the fact that his car can’t go 5’s.

Posts: 291 | Location: Midwest  | Registered: January 12, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Luvtruck
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Luvtruck:
quote:
quote:

I seriously doubt if you could out run the Nova with three other fat chics, 200 lbs each, packed in the cab of your truck with you. Smile

The numbers don’t lie!!
Why not admit what the car runs flat out Mike?? Maybe you need to be one of those N/T dudes
That lie about their weight and cubic inches

DRR Trophy
Picture of Luvtruck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Yellow Ticket:
Yet another completely irrelevant post that has no correlation with the fact that his car can’t go 5’s.

BINGO….he’s dodged the question multiple times and have now proven that he’s full of crap!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
5's is past tense.

Currently I'm working on 6.39 along with 5 second mph around 113 on DOT street tires Super Pro bracket racing.

Not all that unrelated either. Luvtruck would need three 200 lb fat chics in his truck with him, to weigh as much as the Nova.

I doubt he'd out run the Nova with three sweat hogs in the cab with him. Smile

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
LuvTruck will the tin floor hold three two hundred pound sweathogs? Confused

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
No one cares what you are “working on” and stop making excuses, your car is average at best. The only thing it can do well is find cones.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
14 years ago I had the fastest 3400lb 70 Mach 1 with Cleveland power with rear mud flaps!

https://youtu.be/_0TqH4Zjh8g

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 70 Mach 1,

Posts: 35 | Location: Gilmer, TX | Registered: October 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 70 Mach 1:
14 years ago I had the fastest 3400lb 70 Mach 1 with Cleveland power with rear mud flaps

Ed has the 4th fastest 4 link dragster with a PAR 648. Get in where you fit in mud flap.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 70 Mach 1:
14 years ago I had the fastest 3400lb 70 Mach 1 with Cleveland power with rear mud flaps!

Now you’re getting it! Make a set of parameters that just fits your car, and boom, you can say you have the quickest one (with those parameters) on the planet!!