DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    1320 CROSSES THE LINE, USED THE DEATH OF 100+ TO BELITTLE REITOW
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

1320 CROSSES THE LINE, USED THE DEATH OF 100+ TO BELITTLE REITOW
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:

That's a photo in my shop in Tampa, Ed doctored / attached the word mugshot.

Wrong retard! One of your many fans aka haters at YB did it. Even they know you’re a liar, fraud, nobody and full of shyt!

IIRC, your first of many screen names there was “data is code” but no one really knows for sure your first or how many.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
No one is hated more than he who speaks Truth... Plato

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
No one is hated more than he who is in 13 finals on 21 entry's.... Ripper

Ahhh... Ha... Ha ... Ha!

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of smashm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
quote:

Wrong retard! One of your many fans aka haters at YB did it. Even they know you’re a liar, fraud, nobody and full of shyt!

IIRC, your first of many screen names there was “data is code” but no one really knows for sure your first or how many.

"Data Into Code, Hates Alive & a variety of others.

Posts: 68 | Location: Southwest Florida | Registered: June 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smashm:
quote:
quote:

Yeah and what about it? I had few because I lost logins.

Everyone knew who I was. I made it known.

This is a guy I helped with his suspension on a radial car, thanked me on a slip with his fastest 60 ft ever.

I built the engine and transmission in this car too.

So what?

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Sold a set of shocks to IMSHOT and they started this thread.

So what???

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
The guy who bought the shocks from me, started a thread claiming the shocks were the best thing he ever bought for his race car.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
The finish line foam block sitting on the finish line is where the haters came out wood work, including Ed with several of his anonymous accounts.

When I exposed Bradenton for rigging a drag race by putting the loser, they originally declared loser 45 minutes earlier,back in the race using a make believe story.

Ed's the one who doctored/altered the photo taken in my shop in Tampa to look like a mugshot. Ed did that. Ed's not fooling anyone.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Ed's trying to demonize because I told the Truth about what happened at Bradenton.

Anyone who would demonize someone who stands up for the American way, is a POS.

Truth - Justice - Liberty in that order - Freedom.

You got nothing Ed, you're projecting yourself on others again.

DRR Trophy
Picture of Luvtruck
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by smashm:
quote:
quote:

Yeah and what about it? I had few because I lost logins.

Everyone knew who I was. I made it known.

This is a guy I helped with his suspension on a radial car, thanked me on a slip with his fastest 60 ft ever.

I built the engine and transmission in this car too.

So what?

Whats the big deal?? I've been 1.19 at 2750lbs.....did you build his converter too LOL

Posts: 242 | Location: Vanceboro NC | Registered: February 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post