DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    1320 CROSSES THE LINE, USED THE DEATH OF 100+ TO BELITTLE REITOW
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

1320 CROSSES THE LINE, USED THE DEATH OF 100+ TO BELITTLE REITOW
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bad News
posted
posted July 15, 2021 05:52 PM Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
being retard rietow is a self proclaimed expert on every topic posted here, I'm sure he can tell us with certainty exactly why the Champlain Towers South had a partial collapse and where the failure of the structure first originated. The experts in Florida as well structural engineers around the world would like to know.

YOU PIECE OF S HIT SCUMBAG MOTHE R F UCKER. YOU ACTUALLY HAVE THE AUDACITY TO BRING THE DEATH OF OVER A HUNDRED INNOCENT PEOPLE INTO YOUR LITTLE SH IT HOLE ATTACK OF SOMEONE. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF GARBAGE. YOU NEED TO ROT IN HELL, AND THAT PROBABLY STILL WONT BE ENOUGH. WITHOUT A DOUBT YOU ARE A F UCKING PIECE OF CRAP. DAMN SHAME YOU WERE NOT.......
LOOKING FORWARD TO THE DAY THAT GOD FINDS YOU AT THE TRACK WHEN A STORM IS LOOMING. CON-ED TTFMFER

Posts: 868 | Location: ft laud | Registered: September 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
Tell us how you really feel........ LOL

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3100 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I understand you 100%, but he doesn't care what kind of attention he gets as long as he's getting it. He'll actually be happy to be mentioned here. He will probably start clicking on this 5 times a day, like his other posts, to get the count up so he can claim how important he is..
He has no dignity so you'll never be able to shame him into being a decent human being. Just stick with the ignore button if it's working for you....

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4475 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:
I understand you 100%, but he doesn't care what kind of attention he gets as long as he's getting it. He'll actually be happy to be mentioned here. He will probably start clicking on this 5 times a day, like his other posts, to get the count up so he can claim how important he is..
He has no dignity so you'll never be able to shame him into being a decent human being. Just stick with the ignore button if it's working for you....

Ed who? Never heard of her. Does she drag race? Confused

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:

This is not a complicated concept. Yet so many....

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6413 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bad News
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
quote:

This is not a complicated concept. Yet so many....

Yeah, it's great until some dumbass quotes it...

Posts: 868 | Location: ft laud | Registered: September 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Roger McGinnis
posted Hide Post
We have to remember that there is a mediator for this forum. They like Ed, enjoy the numbers and all be damned that speak against them. I've been on here since '98 and have been removed a few times. Not for speaking trash but for exposing advertisers. Ed gets hits, so he is probably considered an asset to the owners. You know what they say, bad press is still press.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 559 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: January 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Roger McGinnis:
We have to remember that there is a mediator for this forum. They like Ed, enjoy the numbers and all be damned that speak against them. I've been on here since '98 and have been removed a few times. Not for speaking trash but for exposing advertisers. Ed gets hits, so he is probably considered an asset to the owners. You know what they say, bad press is still press.

And looters instinctively hold doors for each other, carrying TV's.

Watch what ya say in PM's too. Don't make any plans in PM's

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
BLM & ANTIFA are attack dogs of the controlling class.

Same as Ed.

That's why Ed can smear your name in these pages, and you can't smear his name.

Try typing Ed's last name.... ******

Racer in need, I got a raw deal on a trailer.... Your word gets smeared.

Your PM's get leaked.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
He has no dignity so you'll never be able to shame him into being a decent human being.

It's a straight forward diagnosis.... narcissist. It's a personality disorder possibly combined with lack of social skills. My wife worked FOR a pathological liar. Until you've knowingly seen one in repeated action you have no idea. People automatically expect some semblance of the truth. But to a PL it's not lying in the conventional sense of the word. It's their distorted perception told as their truth.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
PM's, PRIVATE messages have been posted on here in the past by the person receiving the PM.

So much for the private part......

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

Posts: 3100 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
BLM & ANTIFA are attack dogs of the controlling class.

Same as Ed.

That's why Ed can smear your name in these pages, and you can't smear his name.

Try typing Ed's last name.... ******

Racer in need, I got a raw deal on a trailer.... Your word gets smeared.

Your PM's get leaked.

B i g l e y

Piece of cake......

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Where are the moderators on this site? If we have them please list who it is. I don’t understand how this garbage can continue to pollute this site. It goes on and on. Enough is enough. Do something or risk loosing a bunch of good guys.

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4517 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by "The Bender":
PM's, PRIVATE messages have been posted on here in the past by the person receiving the PM.

So much for the private part......

That's not the scenario I'm referring. I'm referring to PM's being leaked from the elite brass here, to Ed.

You do know I would hope, that your PM's aren't private between you and the person you're having the conversation with, right? You do know the conversation can read by the brass here, I'd hope.

Like as an example, If I PM'd somone and said, what's Ed's address, I'm gonna suprise him by taking him out for lunch. Ed would know about it before I got his address, most probably.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by "The Bender":

B i g l e y

Piece of cake......

Just that simple huh? Big Grin

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4475 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Ed is their attack dog. Same as BLM is the lefty's attack dog.

The protections he's afforded here, are tell tale signs, he's their attack dog.

These protections are like feeding an attack dog gun powder.

Attack dogs and manipulation, are lefty tactics.

Less white Lefty control freaks

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
It would be mighty white of you, if you didn't eavesdrop on my PM's anonymously, and leak what you read to Ed, just because you can.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
For the hater and the liar that started this post along with the nobodies, pathetic old men and a retard, that have replied, note the following…

1. The reference post was originally posted July 11, 2021 11:02 AM not 15. Lie #1 Took this pathetic loser 4 days to dream up his outrage.

2. Your twisted interpretation of my post is exactly that, yours. Lie #2

3. You’ve stated numerous times you have my posts block. Lie #3

Now for the TRUTH and the FACTS…

1. I couldn’t care any less about your opinion of me.

2. Only 1 man here can censor posts as well decides who has the privilege to post here and it ain’t any of you.

3. When you PM me for help/advice or to tell me we can be friends/you’re happy I’m posting here and then reply to a hater thread like this, count in it I will post your PM, exposing you for the hypocrite you are!

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of RacerVX54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
For the hater and the liar that started this post along with the nobodies, pathetic old men and a retard, that have replied, note the following…

1. The reference post was originally posted July 11, 2021 11:02 AM not 15. Lie #1 Took this pathetic loser 4 days to dream up his outrage.

2. Your twisted interpretation of my post is exactly that, yours. Lie #2

3. You’ve stated numerous times you have my posts block. Lie #3

Now for the TRUTH and the FACTS…

1. I couldn’t care any less about your opinion of me.

2. Only 1 man here can censor posts as well decides who has the privilege to post here and it ain’t any of you.

3. When you PM me for help/advice or to tell me we can be friends/you’re happy I’m posting here and then reply to a hater thread like this, count in it I will post your PM, exposing you for the hypocrite you are!

clapping

"Just Shut Up and Race"

Brian Martin
Martin Racing
5.66 @121.55

Posts: 1404 | Location: Va.Beach .Va | Registered: August 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of RacerVX54
posted Hide Post
Attention W hore thread....

"Just Shut Up and Race"

Brian Martin
Martin Racing
5.66 @121.55

Posts: 1404 | Location: Va.Beach .Va | Registered: August 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post