DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    1320 CROSSES THE LINE, USED THE DEATH OF 100+ TO BELITTLE REITOW
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

1320 CROSSES THE LINE, USED THE DEATH OF 100+ TO BELITTLE REITOW
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Again…

quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
November will be here soon, no excuses, bring that SHYT BOX to Piedmont!! I’ve got $500 that says you can’t hit a .00x bulb on a .370 pro tree and you’ve got one chance to do it. I’ve got another $500 that says you can’t run a 5.9 with that junk engine n/a on the same pass. I’ve got $1,000 that says you can’t turn the electricity on to the win light when I’m in the other lane.

and I've got anther $500 that says you can't predict what your mid 6 second POS will run off the trailer without a time shot.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TonyB6255
posted Hide Post
quote:
Again…

quote:
November will be here soon, no excuses, bring that SHYT BOX to Piedmont!! I’ve got $500 that says you can’t hit a .00x bulb on a .370 pro tree and you’ve got one chance to do it. I’ve got another $500 that says you can’t run a 5.9 with that junk engine n/a on the same pass. I’ve got $1,000 that says you can’t turn the electricity on to the win light when I’m in the other lane.

and I've got anther $500 that says you can't predict what your mid 6 second POS will run off the trailer without a time shot.

There you go Mikey. That's a guaranteed $2500 to drive 650 miles if you can back up all your bullshyt.

Posts: 634 | Location: Rochester, WA | Registered: November 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Luvtruck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TonyB6255:
quote:
Again…

quote:

There you go Mikey. That's a guaranteed $2500 to drive 650 miles if you can back up all your bullshyt.

He wouldn't make that drive for 10grand!

Posts: 242 | Location: Vanceboro NC | Registered: February 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
We ALL know that!

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
We ALL know that!

I got $500 that says you nor your driver has the guts to race Piedmont off the trailer, no time run, no buy back.

And your driver just made runs there last year.

Scared?

Sissy's. Smile

Here's a blue print for how it's done.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
We ALL know that!

Ed,

He's not about money, maybe if you get the track to put some extra timing blocks on the track to see how many he can hit in one pass, then you just may have the incentive he needs! Laughing Hard

Posts: 2161 | Location: Tewksbury, MA,USA | Registered: November 03, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
.."Legit" Super Pro car is 10.99 or faster.[B]

I had to break the news to my 11 sec cut up shytbox Chevelle that it's not a Legit S/Pro.

I don't think it took it well. Seems sadder than before..

Cool

Posts: 621 | Location: Atco, NJ | Registered: March 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
quote:
We ALL know that!

I got $500 that says you nor your driver has the guts to race Piedmont off the trailer, no time run, no buy back.

Scared?

Sissy's. Smile

Looks as though the challenge has been accepted, and the bets/counter bets have been made. What is the date for this pay-for-view event? Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 1236 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tom396:
quote:
quote:
We ALL know that!

Scared?

Sissy's. Smile

Looks as though the challenge has been accepted, and the bets/counter bets have been made. What is the date for this pay-for-view event? Take care. Tom Worthington

Why would I aspire to drive a couple thousand miles to race a internet dork, who doesn't race? Confused

Estrogen Ed has called out several racers on this board, none of those races came to fruition either.

You know why? Because none of those racers respected Ed's racing ability either, or Ed didn't show up.

Nobody aspires to race an internet idiot.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
We ALL know that!

Scared?

Sissy's. Smile

Why would I aspire to drive a couple thousand miles to race a internet dork, who doesn't race? Confused

Estrogen Ed has called out several racers on this board, none of those races came to fruition either.

You know why? Because none of those racers respected Ed's racing ability either, or Ed didn't show up.

Why? Because YOU picked the site (Piedmont), and you placed a bet on it ($500). Or was that just all talk? I mean, it's OK if that is the case. But Ed isn't the one backing out on his words here. Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 1236 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
We ALL know that!

Scared?

Sissy's. Smile

Why? Because YOU picked the site (Piedmont), and you placed a bet on it ($500). Or was that just all talk? I mean, it's OK if that is the case. But Ed isn't the one backing out on his words here. Take care. Tom Worthington

I've raced off the trailer, like I said she nor her driver has the guts to do what I've already done for chitz and giggles, for $500.

Her driver is racing Piedmont, not me. I can't hardly stand to listen to one of my favorite bands growing up, who endorsed vaccines. Piedmont would be the last race I'd attend, with its promoter endorsing vaccines too.

I bet $500 she won't race off the trailer, no buy back. I've already done it for chitz and giggles.

I've already done it, no need to drive thousands of miles to race a nobody without the guts himself.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Wow. Gotta hand it to ya. You refuse to go to Piedmont because the promoter endorses vaccines . Now THAT is a truly original excuse. And I just checked. It's 677 miles from Madeira Beach Florida to Julian North Carolina... not "a couple thousand" of them . Your gamesmanship is at least as good as any Grudge Racer I've heard. Well done. Take care. Tom Worthington

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
A couple thousand miles????? Your not racing in LV.....
Meet halfway at Galot. I will be there with $500.00 and give Mike $100.00 For Travel Expenses, ONLY IF HE WINS! Lets do 3 out of 5 races. 10 minutes between rounds. Fuel check also.

Posts: 97 | Location: Atlanta “Land Soft--Kill Quiet” | Registered: January 21, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Wow. Gotta hand it to ya. You refuse to go to Piedmont because the promoter endorses vaccines . Now THAT is a truly original excuse. And I just checked. It's 677 miles from Madeira Beach Florida to Julian North Carolina... not "a couple thousand" of them . Your gamesmanship is at least as good as any Grudge Racer I've heard. Well done. Take care. Tom Worthington

What's so unusual about not racing at a race the promoter endorses vaccines?

It's called principles.

The opposite of gamesmanship.

Gamesmanship is when principles are a costume one slips into, when it's convenient.

That would be the last race I'd attend, followed closely by any other promoters race which has endorsed vaccines.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
So I will find a track that the promoter does not endorse Vaccine's and we are on!! Perfect

Posts: 97 | Location: Atlanta “Land Soft--Kill Quiet” | Registered: January 21, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TD1964:
So I will find a track that the promoter does not endorse Vaccine's and we are on!!Perfect

Sounds good are ya'll racing off the trailer? I got $500 that says neither of you two have the guts to enter a live feed race off the trailer, no buyback.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I am just here to watch you get your but kicked and adding funds to help get it going.

I am way to slow to beat a racer of your caliber. I will admit that.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
I am just here to watch you get your but kicked and adding funds to help get it going.

That's simple,give Ed the gas money, Orlando Speedworld is racing Super Pro Aug 5.

Tell him Ripper said come get it. Smile

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

That's simple,give Ed the gas money, Orlando Speedworld is racing Super Pro Aug 5.

OK. So you driving 677 miles to Piedmont is simply unreasonable. Wait, it isn't just the distance it's your principles that keep you from attending a race promoted by somebody who says vaccines aren't a bad thing. On the other hand, you have no problem asking Ed to drive the 1,200 miles from New Jersey down to your location. Sound about right?

You surely do some Grudge Race negotiating on the side. Otherwise, you are wasting an incredible talent. Big Grin Take care. Tom Worthington

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

OK. So you driving 677 miles to Piedmont is simply unreasonable. Wait, it isn't just the distance it's your principles that keep you from attending a race promoted by somebody who says vaccines aren't a bad thing. On the other hand, you have no problem asking Ed to drive the 1,200 miles from New Jersey down to your location. Sound about right?

You surely do some Grudge Race negotiating on the side. Otherwise, you are wasting an incredible talent. Big Grin Take care. Tom Worthington

This is a virtual reality, only in a virtual reality would Ed call me out and expect I'd drive to him. It's a make believe virtual reality.

Back in the real reality, Ed drives to Florida if he wants to race.

But then again that's why none of these callouts Ed makes in here to multiple racers ever come to fruition, because they're made in a make believe virtual reality, where he makes believe he wants to race.

Meanwhile back in the real reality, if I wanna race someone, it's real simple, I'll load up and drive to where to where that person races.

Nobody wants to race Ed, not because they're afraid of losing, but because they don't respect Ed's ability, as a racer. Ed is a internet troll who doesn't even race.