DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    1320 CROSSES THE LINE, USED THE DEATH OF 100+ TO BELITTLE REITOW
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

1320 CROSSES THE LINE, USED THE DEATH OF 100+ TO BELITTLE REITOW
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
So in words alter boy Ed, makes for the perfect useful idiot, attack dog.

A chevy nova running 6.40 with 20 year old rod bearings is not impressive...its actually pretty pathetic in 2021

Posts: 1426 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of RacerVX54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jenavet:
quote:

A chevy nova running 6.40 with 20 year old rod bearings is not impressive...its actually pretty pathetic in 2021

clapping

This message has been edited. Last edited by: RacerVX54,

"Just Shut Up and Race"

Brian Martin
Martin Racing
5.66 @121.55

Posts: 1404 | Location: Va.Beach .Va | Registered: August 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Just Shut Up and Race"

at least your in the 5 second zone!! lol

Posts: 1426 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of RacerVX54
posted Hide Post
quote:
[QUOTE]Just Shut Up and Race"

at least your in the 5 second zone!! lol[/QUOT

lol right . Mike can't help it the loves the sound of his own voice... I fixed my reply nit sure why it didn't show.

"Just Shut Up and Race"

Brian Martin
Martin Racing
5.66 @121.55

Posts: 1404 | Location: Va.Beach .Va | Registered: August 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

https://drr.infopop.cc/eve/foru...912/m/5747013696/p/1

Good thing you have money to throw out the window drag racing, because you damn sure have no drag racing skillz.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bad News:
posted July 15, 2021 05:52 PM Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
being retard rietow is a self proclaimed expert on every topic posted here, I'm sure he can tell us with certainty exactly why the Champlain Towers South had a partial collapse and where the failure of the structure first originated. The experts in Florida as well structural engineers around the world would like to know.

YOU PIECE OF S HIT SCUMBAG MOTHE R F UCKER. YOU ACTUALLY HAVE THE AUDACITY TO BRING THE DEATH OF OVER A HUNDRED INNOCENT PEOPLE INTO YOUR LITTLE SH IT HOLE ATTACK OF SOMEONE. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF GARBAGE. YOU NEED TO ROT IN HELL, AND THAT PROBABLY STILL WONT BE ENOUGH. WITHOUT A DOUBT YOU ARE A F UCKING PIECE OF CRAP. DAMN SHAME YOU WERE NOT.......
LOOKING FORWARD TO THE DAY THAT GOD FINDS YOU AT THE TRACK WHEN A STORM IS LOOMING. CON-ED TTFMFER

Bad News

I think it's a long stretch of your claim that 1320 crossing the line based the post you referenced, a real long stretch,,, BUT we all know who did cross the line and hit the cone to boot!!!!!!!! Laughing Hard

Posts: 2161 | Location: Tewksbury, MA,USA | Registered: November 03, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TOP38:
quote:
posted July 15, 2021 05:52 PM Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
being retard rietow is a self proclaimed expert on every topic posted here, I'm sure he can tell us with certainty exactly why the Champlain Towers South had a partial collapse and where the failure of the structure first originated. The experts in Florida as well structural engineers around the world would like to know.

YOU PIECE OF S HIT SCUMBAG MOTHE R F UCKER. YOU ACTUALLY HAVE THE AUDACITY TO BRING THE DEATH OF OVER A HUNDRED INNOCENT PEOPLE INTO YOUR LITTLE SH IT HOLE ATTACK OF SOMEONE. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF GARBAGE. YOU NEED TO ROT IN HELL, AND THAT PROBABLY STILL WONT BE ENOUGH. WITHOUT A DOUBT YOU ARE A F UCKING PIECE OF CRAP. DAMN SHAME YOU WERE NOT.......
LOOKING FORWARD TO THE DAY THAT GOD FINDS YOU AT THE TRACK WHEN A STORM IS LOOMING. CON-ED TTFMFER

Bad News

I think it's a long stretch of your claim that 1320 crossing the line based the post you referenced, a real long stretch,,, BUT we all know who did cross the line and hit the cone to boot!!!!!!!! Laughing Hard

Are you declaring yourself the official spokeswoman for the gay pride movement in drag racing, with this declaration?

It's the gay pride movement in drag racing which claims the Nova crossed the line, in spite of observable evidence to the contrary.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of TomR
posted Hide Post
We see what we want to see. I see the block moving because you hit it. You see it still in its original spot. At the end of the day, the block moved and you were DQ'd. Time to move on and get over it.

72 Nova "Hooptie"

Posts: 744 | Location: Hanover, MD | Registered: June 20, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Time to move on and get over it.

definitely hit the block you can see it in the picture he is providing...just a sore loser

DRR Pro
Picture of 67TSCHEVY2
posted Hide Post
TOP SETS LOW ET AND .000 Not worthy [

Posts: 1242 | Location: middle georgia | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bad News
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RacerVX54:
Attention W hore thread....

No, as ho le. The scum made reference to a disaster where over a hundred people die, to use it in another reference to Mike R and the disdain he has for him.
And yes f ucker I live in the general area and have seen the devastation, to use it as a reference in any way it is pathetic.
Regardless of what your simple mind thinks Im not an attention *****, I rarely come here anymore just exactly because of the bul s hit that goes on every week, but again the use of the reference is disgusting. Most would like the a hole to get booted again, but despite (my guess) the number of people that have complained to the "owners" he remains, including me with a message.But they must really be too busy to worry about a web site that pays them.

And finally to the scumbag, call me what ever you want,
Hater, yep, hate your sorry azz. yes ,your posts are blocked, stupid people quote you and I see it stupid, do not care if you believe me. The only pathetic loser is you, look in the mirror.
And, in closing, note this GFYS.

Posts: 868 | Location: ft laud | Registered: September 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tom Reyer:
We see what we want to see. I see the block moving because you hit it. You see it still in its original spot. At the end of the day, the block moved and you were DQ'd. Time to move on and get over it.

Wrong, Originally the finish line foam block was ruled to have blown off the track surface from the draft behind the Nova when the station wagon was originally ruled the loser and loaded up in the trailer.

Now 45 minutes later, it is true the wagon was put back in the race by way of an impossible story by track officials who claimed the Nova's right front tire left a tire track witness mark on the track surface leading straight to the front side of the finish line foam block. This photo also shows that was fictitious story used by track officials to put the loser of race who was already loaded up, back in, and in the final round.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
go back to your pathetic life in your double wide LOSER Spitting

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of RacerVX54
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by RacerVX54:
Attention W hore thread....

No, as ho le. The scum made reference to a disaster where over a hundred people die, to use it in another reference to Mike R and the disdain he has for him.
And yes f ucker I live in the general area and have seen the devastation, to use it as a reference in any way it is pathetic.
Regardless of what your simple mind thinks Im not an attention *****, I rarely come here anymore just exactly because of the bul s hit that goes on every week, but again the use of the reference is disgusting. Most would like the a hole to get booted again, but despite (my guess) the number of people that have complained to the "owners" he remains, including me with a message.But they must really be too busy to worry about a web site that pays them.

And finally to the scumbag, call me what ever you want,
Hater, yep, hate your sorry azz. yes ,your posts are blocked, stupid people quote you and I see it stupid, do not care if you believe me. The only pathetic loser is you, look in the mirror.
And, in closing, note this GFYS.

You say Ed is blocked ,but yet you read his posts? I am confused is he blocked or not? But you are crying about Ed?? Yea i call that a Attention W hore....... Ed's only block some of the time lol smfh

"Just Shut Up and Race"

Brian Martin
Martin Racing
5.66 @121.55

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
All you people need to do is Block him. I did it years ago and have never seen any post since. Pretty nice actually.

--------------------
Bob Payton
S/P, T/D, S/C, TOP
309Z, 393, 3093, 8X93

www.apdracing.com
www.diamondracecars.com
www.callies.com

Posts: 1989 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Paul S/Q
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob Payton:
All you people need to do is Block him. I did it years ago and have never seen any post since. Pretty nice actually.

its not that simple ....if i'm correct ,you can block someone, and their posts stay hidden from you , BUT if someone else that you dont have blocked Quotes them , then you see it in their post .. the only way to not see any posts from any particular individual completely is to find another forum to peruse ...

Posts: 784 | Location: hopefully pickin up a check in the winners circle | Registered: November 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 329L
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Paul S/Q:
quote:
Originally posted by Bob Payton:

its not that simple ....if i'm correct ,you can block someone, and their posts stay hidden from you , BUT if someone else that you dont have blocked Quotes them , then you see it in their post .. the only way to not see any posts from any particular individual completely is to find another forum to peruse ...

DUDE!!! There hasnt been any common sense in this thread, no need to start now......LOL

Jeremiah Hall

Posts: 711 | Location: Evansville, IN | Registered: February 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by adv ET 266:
What has crossed the line is hate exceeding Yellow bullets. No reason at all to not have some moderation of so many childish post in the Tech and General areas.

I can agree with that.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4047 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Hates Alive

What's new? Hate is not new.

What's new is the inversion of reality / Truth.

This is what's cutting edge, inverting reality.

What's bad is good and what's good is bad.

It'll eventually bring the downfall of freedom, and Gods Country.

Deceit.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
You would know retard, “hates alive” is one of your many screen names in YB

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post