DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    1320 CROSSES THE LINE, USED THE DEATH OF 100+ TO BELITTLE REITOW
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

1320 CROSSES THE LINE, USED THE DEATH OF 100+ TO BELITTLE REITOW
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Yep cause he adds NOTHING of relevance to this forum while he spews hate banging away on his keyboard from his double wide!

BTW, mother fucer where were you on September 11th and for months after when I was on the pile?

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Ed is Elite here. The brass leak Ed info contained in private messages he use's to manipulate arguments.

So if you're arguing with Ed, don't pass evidence amongst yourselves in private messages you're gonna use to prove him wrong, It'll be leaked to Ed.

A word to the wise.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Retard, why aren’t you here at ATCO with your self claimed superior POS and using your self claimed superior skill to run the table and clean up? We know why loser! Several of us here were talking last night about your delusional claims. All said they would follow you to the lanes and hand you your ass!

Meanwhile there are racers here from thousands of miles away including 2 brothers from Florida. Unlike you, they ain’t skeeted?

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
You're dumb as a box of rocks Ed, You confuse self proclaimed with self evident, and then give away your interpretation of the self evident.

There's nothing self proclaimed about this photo dumb dumb.

Also, why would I drive to New Jersey to race brothers I raced with at Sunshine, just about every week?

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
No one is impressed and because you’re skeered. Again Retard, anytime you think you and your shyt box has enough just put it in the lane next to ours.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Obviously you are impressed estrogen Ed to view the first 7 runs on a new engine & trans combo, as self proclaiming greatness.

When they're really not all that good. They might be promising, but they ain't all that good.

And definitely not self proclaiming greatness.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Just for your cars estrogen Ed, I'm gonna put a 8.5" x 26" slick on it.

Take the 10 x 28 slick off, for the sake of fair play.

That way nobody can say I'm a bully.

3.50 gear will be here Monday - Tuesday, I'll post the pics. Smile

DRR Pro
Picture of 67TSCHEVY2
posted Hide Post
Karens everywhere

Posts: 1240 | Location: middle georgia | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Exactly clapping

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Exactly

ed...reitow makes you look like an alter boy.

Posts: 1426 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jenavet:
quote:
Exactly

I wouldn't go THAT far, but he is out there, way out there.....

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3100 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:

And a genius!

FYI, I was a legit alter boy back in the day and had mandatory indoctrination in the seminary during high school.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer

FYI, I was a legit alter boy back in the day and had mandatory indoctrination in the seminary during high school.

Now it all makes sense! Laughing Hard

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3100 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of 67TSCHEVY2
posted Hide Post
BENDER KNOWS LMAO

Posts: 1240 | Location: middle georgia | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
And I’ve been an atheist since.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Exactly

Rietow is a perfect example of why mental illness drugs like Xanax were developed

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Big Steve,

Posts: 2435 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Big Steve:
quote:
quote:
Exactly

Rietow is a perfect example of why mental illness drugs like Xanax were developed

You're a perfect example of why Weight Watchers can turn a profit, telling fat slobs what, and what not to eat.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of TonyB6255
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Big Steve:
quote:
quote:
Exactly

Or lithium.

Posts: 633 | Location: Rochester, WA | Registered: November 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
quote:
He has no dignity so you'll never be able to shame him into being a decent human being.

It's a straight forward diagnosis.... narcissist. It's a personality disorder possibly combined with lack of social skills. My wife worked FOR a pathological liar. Until you've knowingly seen one in repeated action you have no idea. People automatically expect some semblance of the truth. But to a PL it's not lying in the conventional sense of the word. It's their distorted perception told as their truth.

So in words alter boy Ed, makes for the perfect useful idiot, attack dog.

DRR Elite
Picture of adv ET 266
posted Hide Post
What has crossed the line is hate exceeding Yellow bullets. No reason at all to not have some moderation of so many childish post in the Tech and General areas.

2005 2000lb 4 link dragster
home brew 582 BBC Dart 355
4.629@149
7.310@185

Posts: 12173 | Location: 33463 | Registered: February 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post