DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    1320 CROSSES THE LINE, USED THE DEATH OF 100+ TO BELITTLE REITOW
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

1320 CROSSES THE LINE, USED THE DEATH OF 100+ TO BELITTLE REITOW
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Hate is nothing new.

Inverting reality is new.

What is bad is good, what is good is bad.

It's the rolling out of the new satanic system, where liars and cheats win.

If ya can't see it, you're blind.

Biden is the most powerful man on earth, by way of lying, cheating and stealing.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Paul S/Q
posted Hide Post
DUDE!!! There hasnt been any common sense in this thread, no need to start now......LOL[/QUOTE]

dont make me come down there .lol

there is that better . I know most of the comments on this site anymore , use name calling, threats . challenges etc

Posts: 784 | Location: hopefully pickin up a check in the winners circle | Registered: November 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by "The Bender":
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer

FYI, I was a legit alter boy back in the day and had mandatory indoctrination in the seminary during high school.

Now it all makes sense! Laughing Hard

Pedophile Priests molesting little Alter Boys, that would explain a lot. Must be more to this story.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4039 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Laughing Hard

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Luvtruck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
quote:
Originally posted by TOP38:
quote:
Originally posted by Bad News:
posted July 15, 2021 05:52 PM Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
being retard rietow is a self proclaimed expert on every topic posted here, I'm sure he can tell us with certainty exactly why the Champlain Towers South had a partial collapse and where the failure of the structure first originated. The experts in Florida as well structural engineers around the world would like to know.

YOU PIECE OF S HIT SCUMBAG MOTHE R F UCKER. YOU ACTUALLY HAVE THE AUDACITY TO BRING THE DEATH OF OVER A HUNDRED INNOCENT PEOPLE INTO YOUR LITTLE SH IT HOLE ATTACK OF SOMEONE. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF GARBAGE. YOU NEED TO ROT IN HELL, AND THAT PROBABLY STILL WONT BE ENOUGH. WITHOUT A DOUBT YOU ARE A F UCKING PIECE OF CRAP. DAMN SHAME YOU WERE NOT.......
LOOKING FORWARD TO THE DAY THAT GOD FINDS YOU AT THE TRACK WHEN A STORM IS LOOMING. CON-ED TTFMFER

Bad News

I think it's a long stretch of your claim that 1320 crossing the line based the post you referenced, a real long stretch,,, BUT we all know who did cross the line and hit the cone to boot!!!!!!!! Laughing Hard

Are you declaring yourself the official spokeswoman for the gay pride movement in drag racing, with this declaration?

It's the gay pride movement in drag racing which claims the Nova crossed the line, in spite of observable evidence to the contrary.

I haven't been on here in a long time and you're still holding on to your bogus story that you drug over from YB because your story changed several times....lol

Posts: 242 | Location: Vanceboro NC | Registered: February 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Luvtruck:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
being retard rietow is a self proclaimed expert on every topic posted here, I'm sure he can tell us with certainty exactly why the Champlain Towers South had a partial collapse and where the failure of the structure first originated. The experts in Florida as well structural engineers around the world would like to know.

YOU PIECE OF S HIT SCUMBAG MOTHE R F UCKER. YOU ACTUALLY HAVE THE AUDACITY TO BRING THE DEATH OF OVER A HUNDRED INNOCENT PEOPLE INTO YOUR LITTLE SH IT HOLE ATTACK OF SOMEONE. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF GARBAGE. YOU NEED TO ROT IN HELL, AND THAT PROBABLY STILL WONT BE ENOUGH. WITHOUT A DOUBT YOU ARE A F UCKING PIECE OF CRAP. DAMN SHAME YOU WERE NOT.......
LOOKING FORWARD TO THE DAY THAT GOD FINDS YOU AT THE TRACK WHEN A STORM IS LOOMING. CON-ED TTFMFER

Bad News

I think it's a long stretch of your claim that 1320 crossing the line based the post you referenced, a real long stretch,,, BUT we all know who did cross the line and hit the cone to boot!!!!!!!! Laughing Hard

Are you declaring yourself the official spokeswoman for the gay pride movement in drag racing, with this declaration?

It's the gay pride movement in drag racing which claims the Nova crossed the line, in spite of observable evidence to the contrary.

I haven't been on here in a long time and you're still holding on to your bogus story that you drug over from YB because your story changed several times....lol

The wagon was declared loser, 45 minutes after he loaded up, tied down and shut the trailer door, track officials claimed they made a mistake declaing the Nova winner, and reinstated the wagon.

Officials said the Nova drove straight down the center line and hit the finish line foam block on it's front side dead in the center of the foam block.

Looking at the photo is their story to reinstate the wagon into the final round real or fantasy?

It's fantasy.

Self evident fantasy.

DRR Trophy
Picture of Luvtruck
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Bad News

The wagon was declared loser, 45 minutes after he loaded up, tied down and shut the trailer door, track officials claimed they made a mistake declaing the Nova winner, and reinstated the wagon.

Officials said the Nova drove straight down the center line and hit the finish line foam block on it's front side dead in the center of the foam block.

Looking at the photo is their story to reinstate the wagon into the final round real or fantasy?

It's fantasy.

Self evident fantasy.

Don't need a recap...you've made that claim 9000 times on YB......yet you originally made a post saying you lost due to oil on the track....remember that??
What happened to that high dollar bullet you were building for your car?? 6.40's is all you've got?

Posts: 242 | Location: Vanceboro NC | Registered: February 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Bad News

It's fantasy.

Self evident fantasy.

You originally made a post saying you lost due to oil on the track....remember that?

As the photo shows, I never lost. So why would I say I lost? I wouldn't.

I said they cleaned up the lane after went down it, and they did.

Nothing I've said is a claim, it's fact I was there.

Everything you say is a claim, you weren't there.

Once again, it's self evident who won, which also makes it fact.

It's also self evident Trump won, it doesn't mean leftards such as yourself won't lie, cry and deny the self evident fact Trump did win.

It's what Leftards do.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I'll tell ya another fact about this deal at Bradenton.

Every last person who presumably talked the real track manager into going along with the charade to put the wagon back in the race, got fired. Or is no longer employed by Bradenton.

The real track manager at Bradenton is the gal in the tower who made the original call.

They call her eagle eye, you know why? Because she's never been wrong on a call.

She makes all the calls.

She's been sitting up there since she was a teenager.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Footbrake / Drift car/ street car goodies

TSI XHD 3700 stall converter

She coming along nicely

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
NOC about another slow azz shyt box with cheap crap assembled by an internet forum hack.

This is BRACKET TALK biotch!

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bad News
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Paul S/Q:
quote:
Originally posted by Bob Payton:
All you people need to do is Block him. I did it years ago and have never seen any post since. Pretty nice actually.

its not that simple ....if i'm correct ,you can block someone, and their posts stay hidden from you , BUT if someone else that you dont have blocked Quotes them , then you see it in their post .. the only way to not see any posts from any particular individual completely is to find another forum to peruse ...

And there you have it.

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Welcome, Bad News [Logout]

Ignored post by 1320racer posted July 17, 2021 08:19 AM Show Post
Ignored post by Mike Rietow posted July 17, 2021 08:37 AM Show Post
Ignored post by 1320racer posted July 17, 2021 08:46 AM Show Post
Ignored post by Mike Rietow posted July 17, 2021 09:00 AM Show Post
Ignored post by 1320racer posted July 17, 2021 09:15 AM Show Post
Ignored post by Mike Rietow posted July 17, 2021 09:18 AM Show Post
Ignored post by Mike Rietow posted July 17, 2021 09:57 AM Show Post

If some dumb a ss or an actual liker quotes the post it shows up. Simple math there folks.

For mister love truck, obviously you have a problem following this so read: The scum made reference to a disaster where over a hundred people die, to use it in another reference to Mike R and the disdain he has for him.
Pretty piss poor to bring the collapse of a building that killed 97 people into his hate of Mike R. THAT is crossing the line.

And yes f ucker I live in the general area and have seen the devastation, to use it as a reference in any way it is pathetic.

Posts: 868 | Location: ft laud | Registered: September 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
says this pathetic attention w h o r e LOSER! Another nobody that ain't done shyt nor got shyt worth talking about!

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Luvtruck
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Paul S/Q:
quote:
Originally posted by Bob Payton:
All you people need to do is Block him. I did it years ago and have never seen any post since. Pretty nice actually.

its not that simple ....if i'm correct ,you can block someone, and their posts stay hidden from you , BUT if someone else that you dont have blocked Quotes them , then you see it in their post .. the only way to not see any posts from any particular individual completely is to find another forum to peruse ...

And there you have it.

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Welcome, Bad News [Logout]

Ignored post by 1320racer posted July 17, 2021 08:19 AM Show Post
Ignored post by Mike Rietow posted July 17, 2021 08:37 AM Show Post
Ignored post by 1320racer posted July 17, 2021 08:46 AM Show Post
Ignored post by Mike Rietow posted July 17, 2021 09:00 AM Show Post
Ignored post by 1320racer posted July 17, 2021 09:15 AM Show Post
Ignored post by Mike Rietow posted July 17, 2021 09:18 AM Show Post
Ignored post by Mike Rietow posted July 17, 2021 09:57 AM Show Post

If some dumb a ss or an actual liker quotes the post it shows up. Simple math there folks.

For mister love truck, obviously you have a problem following this so read: The scum made reference to a disaster where over a hundred people die, to use it in another reference to Mike R and the disdain he has for him.
Pretty piss poor to bring the collapse of a building that killed 97 people into his hate of Mike R. THAT is crossing the line.

And yes f ucker I live in the general area and have seen the devastation, to use it as a reference in any way it is pathetic.

Sir....I admit that I haven't followed the thread and probably shouldn't have even made a post but after seeing all the BS Mikey posted on YB and now see him holding onto the same lies I couldn't help but call him out on it.
Truth is that he's never gonna change yet calls others out.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
mikey been called out, ain't ever gonna show up because he knows I'll expose him for the liar and fraud he his!

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
1320racer. Did you get to race this last weekend? All I can say is Sunday at 42 in Ohio was miserable hot for me. I did not race Saturday was wore out from the late night before 2:00 am. Luck was in my lane at the Ohio ACE event Friday night as the Corvette went all the way. Had a good friend in the finals Carl and a great race between us. I was .002 dead 7 and he was .008 - .001 under in his dragster.Late night kicked my old butt an hung in the motor home sucking up a.c. and watching the boob tube between naps. LOL

Posts: 318 | Location: ohio | Registered: June 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SLICKSTER:
1320racer. Did you get to race this last weekend? All I can say is Sunday at 42 in Ohio was miserable hot for me. I did not race Saturday was wore out from the late night before 2:00 am. Luck was in my lane at the Ohio ACE event Friday night as the Corvette went all the way. Had a good friend in the finals Carl and a great race between us. I was .002 dead 7 and he was .008 - .001 under in his dragster.Late night kicked my old butt an hung in the motor home sucking up a.c. and watching the boob tube between naps. LOL

Helluva race Sir, well done.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Thanks Mike, as I said luck was in my lane. I was at a bottom bulb race 2 weeks ago at Quaker city made it to 5 and shot myself in the foot .003 red. This car runs 5.40 ish right now and has a regular bracket brake in it. I like to bottom bulb but its a tube chassis 4 link so have to use every trick in the book to keep it under 1.03 in the box so can bottom bulb it. This was the first event this year I ran the top bulb. Ran the top bulb end of last year (kilkare, clay city, the million at Montgomery) Being 66 years old wore my dumb ass out. LOL Have a 120 runs on this car and got it out last Sept. BBC,Powerglide, the origin of the car was from down by you Suncoast. When I got it I made it more bracket friendly (was Top Sportsman) tore apart from wheel tubs foward except main chassis. Gave it the new up dates for 6.0 and made it a little heavier. Was shooting for 2500 and came in just under. Raised the motor centerline,etc. Any way hope I can score a set of new slicks as I am going to the 50,000 at Stanton Mich. next weekend. The race at Stanton is not as big as Gallot this weekend but its about 3hrs. north of me so!!!! There has never been a repeat winner and maybe if I get 10 red lights against me it will be my day LOL.

Posts: 318 | Location: ohio | Registered: June 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SLICKSTER:
Thanks Mike, as I said luck was in my lane. I was at a bottom bulb race 2 weeks ago at Quaker city made it to 5 and shot myself in the foot .003 red. This car runs 5.40 ish right now and has a regular bracket brake in it. I like to bottom bulb but its a tube chassis 4 link so have to use every trick in the book to keep it under 1.03 in the box so can bottom bulb it. This was the first event this year I ran the top bulb. Ran the top bulb end of last year (kilkare, clay city, the million at Montgomery) Being 66 years old wore my dumb ass out. LOL Have a 120 runs on this car and got it out last Sept. BBC,Powerglide, the origin of the car was from down by you Suncoast. When I got it I made it more bracket friendly (was Top Sportsman) tore apart from wheel tubs foward except main chassis. Gave it the new up dates for 6.0 and made it a little heavier. Was shooting for 2500 and came in just under. Raised the motor centerline,etc. Any way hope I can score a set of new slicks as I am going to the 50,000 at Stanton Mich. next weekend. The race at Stanton is not as big as Gallot this weekend but its about 3hrs. north of me so!!!! There has never been a repeat winner and maybe if I get 10 red lights against me it will be my day LOL.

8 reds, an opponent broke single and a bye.

I can dig it, good luck!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:

Sir....I admit that I haven't followed the thread and probably shouldn't have even made a post but after seeing all the BS Mikey posted on YB and now see him holding onto the same lies I couldn't help but call him out on it.
Truth is that he's never gonna change yet calls others out.

I once imagined the lie to be the ultimate enemy;
an enemy of life and of everything worthwhile in life; a pestilence that would sooner or later corrupt all that is grand and noble in life;
debasing Truth and beauty in equal measures;
casting it's ugly shadow over everything.

Now I realize that Truth and beauty and nobility are eternal; they cannot be debased by the lie.
They cannot be destroyed by the lie.
They live forever.
Only mankind can be debased by the lie.
Only mankind can be left by the light far far afield; from Truth, from beauty, from purity.

And when man becomes sufficiently debased, every eternal value shall pronounce judgment upon them
and shall act as their judge, and their jury, and their executioner.

Now I've learned to love the lie.
I love the poison it spreads.
I love the weakness it engenders.
I love the seeds of destruction it sows,
and I love the judgment it brings.
The lie is not an enemy of Truth;
it is an ally of Truth.
It prepares the way, it balances the books, and it makes clean the slate.

Bring my enemies before me
And slay them.

Live by the Truth or die by the laws of the universe.