DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning Gang,real quick,my Mom does have Swine Flu and they have put her in ICU this morning,I had taken her last night to the hospitial and they put her in quantee,and told all of the family thay thought it was swine flu,but sent it off to be tested,so they put me on a antibotic for the swine flu,and now I'm off to the dr.with Mannie to have him tested,because of our close contact with Mom,so yes We need ya'll's prayers big time,and mom especially needs them asap,so thanks in advance,just when you think it can't get worse,well hold on.......................................

Praying for Nikki and family and all my Drr family..................God Bless.............

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Damn, Mike! Here's my help- Praying Praying Praying
For Mike's mom, Angel Nikki and my buddy.

Posts: 4820 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Hello my friends! I'm sorry but I had to calm down enough to write.

Mike, your Mom is in my prayers! God will protect her and your family! Stay strong! Keep your heart strong! For He is a good God! I am here for you!

Michelle and Rick, what a joy to meet the both of you! You are good people! I only wish we had more time to spend together! I'm sorry that the kids couldn't make it, but I know school first! I looked at the pictures, and boy was it hot that day! I looked like do-do! But, we had fun and that's what counts! You did good!! We all have to get together!

I still have to get caught up on things. I hope everyone had a good weekend. Keep smiling!

I did take my sister yesterday to have her tests done. I prayed and prayed! The doctor came out to get me and take me back to her, and my armpits were swetting like no tomorrow and after he told us what all he did, I said get to the point already!! NO CANCER!!! Praise God! She needs more testing, but cancer was ruled out!! I just wish I could say that about our Nikki!! I'm sorry!!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Thank the Lord for your sister's good report Ma, I know you are relieved. I just called my Mom and she couldn't hardly understand me as I read to her about Nikki. It's just not fair for children to go thru this, Praying for Nikki.

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mike, praying for your mom and your family. Stay strong, and let me know if there's anything I can do.

Christine, I am so happy to hear that about your sister.

Gotta go wipe my eyes now.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
I will be glad when temperatures begin to drop and maybe tempers will do the same! Would like to see more loving and care in family and out of family! Tired of all the bickering. I was born to "love" not "fight"! I guess everyone can get "glad" in the same pants they got "mad", it just takes time. Mike, tell your mom those pigs are hearty souls and the flu don't get them down so if she has the swine flu I know she can whip it! Just don't blame it on the pigs as that is a mis-nomer! And Nikki is gonna whip her problem mainly because of her positive attitude: A winner never quites and quitter never wins! And Nikki is a winner! And Ma Brewer, don't fret, your mom is a winner too!
She ain't gonna give up easily and don't let anyone tell you cancer can't be beat. Wife and I both have beat it and it's hard to hold one's strength's down so tell her to keep fighting and she will whip it! Just another "bump in the road of life"! You all come back tomorrow with all positive news, Floyd, that includes you! You kids get all your positive shyt together and give it to me tomorrow! Have a big ol good'n! Wink Eyes Banging Head Big Grin Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning gang.
It's Humpday, enjoy.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning Gang,sad day in Drr land this morning,God Bless Nikki's family and friends....
Mom seemed some better last night,so I do appreicate all the prayers for Mom,and with it being the Swine Flu,alot of my family with the weaker amunne systems have had to start on med.for preventative care,so onward and upward,I quess...............

Well ya'll have a gooden if you can..............
Still praying for our Drr family and for Bob and Karen..........God Bless you all.............

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
very sad day...glad Mom is feeling some better Mike.

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good morning my dear friends!

Thank you! I will make this short. Things have to be taken care of.

I can't say "Thank you" enough for your prayers and thoughts. We have a great DRR Family! I will print all the posts out and give them to Karen and Bob. So much love! Thank you!

Mike, I don't know how to thank you for your kind words to help us all through. You are a gift from Heaven. I am so proud to call you friend! Happy news about "Mom", she has a great family behind her praying, and praying we are!

I have to help tend to things so I might not be on here for a couple of days. I will keep you all in my heart!

Always and forever....Thinking of Nikki

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Morning all. It is a sad day. But I am glad to say there is plenty to be thankful for, like Christine said. You're a good bunch of folks.

Glad to hear mom was better last night Mike, prayers still coming for you all to beat this thing.

Be careful out there.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ma Brewer-Christine:
Good morning my dear friends!

Thank you! I will make this short. Things have to be taken care of.

I can't say "Thank you" enough for your prayers and thoughts. We have a great DRR Family! I will print all the posts out and give them to Karen and Bob. So much love! Thank you!

Mike, I don't know how to thank you for your kind words to help us all through. You are a gift from Heaven. I am so proud to call you friend! Happy news about "Mom", she has a great family behind her praying, and praying we are!

I have to help tend to things so I might not be on here for a couple of days. I will keep you all in my heart!

Always and forever....Thinking of Nikki

Christine, you have been an angel through all of this and I give you all the emotional support I can. I'm too far away to give a hug.

Mike, you are a prince among men. Someday I'll shake your hand and give you a hug too.

It's going to be a sad day. RIP

Posts: 4820 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Any of you all live near Renick, West VA? My Altalab weather station is back there getting a tune up! Guess I shoulda shipped myself back there for a tune-up also as last night I was in taking my shower before going to bed, coughed several times and each time I did I spit up blood! Quite a bit of it! Felt fine, just spitting up blood! After cleaning tub and toilet I layed down for a while and fell asleep and slept through the night with no problems. I think I am still alive cause it is still hot and I still have my Lazy Boy and laptop so if this is heaven I have been here for a lifetime!
Not sure where the blood was coming from as I am having no trouble with breathing and intestinal track is not giving me any problems. Have an appointment with my gastrointestinal dcotor on Sept. 1 so I will see what happens today and if there is a re-occurance, I will contact my family Dr. You all have a good rest of the week! Confused Eyes Sleep Banging Head Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Guy, that isn't normal. Please don't waste any time getting yourself checked out if it happens again today.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Mr. Price, you get yourself to the doctors this instant. That is not normal! You call him or her today. If you do it again, try and save it so it can be tested. I know it's gross, but it has to be done. Please get to your doctor!! Any shortness of breath, pain in upper shoulders or pain like heartburn call 911... Go! Your part of our DRR family!!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Guy, don't be a stubborn old fool. Get in and get checked. One of them tamales hit a bleeding bowell and your going to need more than ice cream.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Everything seems normal today! I called my GI doctor and talked to his nurse and explained it to her and she doesn't seem to think it is intestinal in nature. I think possibly that I had a vessel in my nose break loose or something and has been draining down into my throat. Every since the surgery two years ago I have had trouble with my left nostril from when they tried putting breathing tubes down me and tore that side up and it never has healed like I think it should have so am gonna have that looked at and have a GI Dr. appointment for Sept. 1 also. Doing fine right now but if you insist go ahead and send a $1,000 Floyd! Wink Big Grin Eyes Sleep Smile just do it Cool

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
No problem, Guy. Check the mail day after tomorrow. Rolling Tongue

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
The "bloody spit" is back again this evening but at this time not as severe as last night so I have plans to get appointment with my family doctor tomorrow morning! Should be able to get in and see him tomorrow. Wonder what he will say if I bring a Ziploc container in with my spit from tonight in it? I will keep it with me tonight and all my spit will be in there for the evening and seal the lid on it after each spit. Think it will be helpful? Or will he think I am really a "stupid old man"? Beats hell out of standing in his office and spitting in his hand doesn't it? I'll check the mail Friday Floyd! Eyes Wink Banging Head Razz Smile just do it Cool

DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin all.....T.G.I.T. to ya'll Car

BB thinking of all in need

BB2 Guy, I don't see "Dr." in front of your name....get things takin care of!

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post