DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 785
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
T.G.I.F.
Thoughts and prayers to everyone.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya later.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Gang,it's foggy herrrrre this morning,so that means another snow in November,well thats what they say anyway,have you ever thought who they was,I mean I hear that alot and sometimes wonder who they are,well no matter it's a they and a they is better than a them,because a they is a bunch and a them is a one so to blame it on a they is better than blaming it on a them,what was we talking about............ Confused Hum Big Grin...................

Ok Guy Drr family has voted get to the Dr.ASAP,don't give us no lip,geter done bud,we're a little worried here,and don't worry about them thinking you're crazy for carrying a little spit to the Dr.(just tell him or her to call some of us,we will fill them in on krazy) we carry a couple of other things to the Dr.every once of a while that is alot worse than a little spit.......... Eyes Tongue Wink.............and stinker too.......... No No Laughing ................

Ok Moms seems some better,just real weak,the reason I think she seems some better is she wanting her chewwing gum now,there for a few days,she didn't want anything,so onward and upward,and thanks for ya'll's prayers,I told her ya'll was praying for her and she just give me that big old Hawks Smile,so thanks again,just going to take some time.............................

Well ya'll have a gooden and we'll see ya'll in a bit,that is ifn it don't rain,storm,wind blow to hard,hail or get to hot or maybe even SNOW................... Eyes Smile.........................................................

Thinking of our Drr Angel Nikki,and Ma B,I'm so glad to hear about your Sisters test results,another prayer answered,alittle late I know,but been kinda,well you could say loaded,and to all our Drr Family still praying for all with any problems............We love our Drr Family.....good folks............God Bless.......................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Morning gang, tgit it is...red eye gravy grits hot on the table~one of the kids fav's. Rainy, sad day. Missing Nikki Angel

Just want to say Ma Christine, Chuck, Mike & the rest of you guys, it's nice to have such an awesome extended family.

Guy, I gotta say you remind me a little of my Father-n-law, rest his soul, he was a boatload of fun, said pretty much whatever came to his mind but he could be a cantankerous ol' coot, get to the Dr! Didn't you see the movie Gran Torino? (Somehow I could even see you in the ending also lol)

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the Good report on Mom...

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Good Morning guys and gals! It's going to be a good day! This is my Friday!

Guy, you better get your you know what to the docs!! I'll be watching you.....don't try to hide either! No No

Mike, prayers for your MOM, glad to hear she's feeling much better! Send her our love....

Well, this weekend is going to be hard, but Nikki is smiling! Bob and Karen doing okay. They are surrounded by love.

Have a great day, great weekend! Like Mike said give someone a big ole smile.

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki" Angel

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! All right, if the Furrs can try gobs from PA, I can try some grits 'n gravy. Big Grin

Mike, glad to hear she's flashing the Hawks smile. I hope she's up and about in no time. Maybe she needs some grits 'n gravy??

If I was any good at photoshop, I'd put the Gran Torino under Guy's butt instead of the Camaro. Big Grin

I want to share a Nikki story with you all. Bob builds engines, and if you saw the pic I posted over in Bob's thread, that's Scotty's dragster. Greg runs a '68 Camaro in Modified (no box, transbrake allowed). One day late last summer, Scotty was moving the Camaro at the house, and the oil pressure went to zero. So I came over, we pulled the engine, and we took it over to Bob's. While we're in the garage, Nikki came out in a witch costume, complete with a wand. So we said "Cast a spell, Nikki, make Greg's engine better." And she waved the wand. We get the pan off, and the spell worked... all it was was the pickup came off the pump. Big smiles all around! Smile

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Gooden Chuck.........another Big ol' smile with a Tear................Thanks my friend..................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
10-4 Chuck!
Angel Praying

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Okay where's Guy? Praying everything is a-okay.... Praying

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
x2
and speaking of gobs, Madi & Adiayn LOVED them & want me to get a recipe from you Ma B.

FurrRacing.com

Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
X3

Hope everything is OK !!!

Praying

We don't need anymore bad news for a LONG while.

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 415 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Hi Michelle, Madi and Adiayn!! Glad you liked the gobs!! You should have seen your Dad's face when I said "gob"! It was so funny!! Wish you two could have made it up! But, school comes first!! Maybe next time!!! I will send the recipe!

Sure hope everything is okay with Guy!!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Probably the food at Los Dos Molinos is acting up on him. I'm stupid

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I'm thinking Guy went to Los Dos Molinos FIRST... you know, so he could be "locked and loaded." Big Grin
Rolling

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Knowing Guy he's probably still explaining to the Dr.how he got the spit in the bottle,the story goes like this,Well Dr. I was taking my weekly bath and had to spit and the dr. being hard of hearing too,say I said spit Mr.Prince not s...,oh you want a sample of s...,yea,so Guy say Dr.my spit is what had the blood in it,and the Dr.said spit,I thought you said S...,well bend over anyway,spit,s... all about the same......... Hum No No Laughing ...............so ya'll don't worry,Guy and the Dr.are probably out eating Mex.somewhere,man the argument over who is paying should be PRICELESS............Pun intended................................. Rolling Eyes Big Grin...................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
good morning all and have a good week end Wink
you to Hawks Razz you coming to the FARM

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Morin everybody Cool It's the weekend Car

BB good luck to all this weekend and be safe Wink

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning gang.
Getting ready to take the kids to school, then i have the whole day to myself.
Y'all have a good one
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Good morning all.

Guy Price, Guy Price, please pick up the white courtesy phone. Guy Price, Guy Price, please pick up the white courtesy phone located next to the customer service desk in the main lobby.

You all have a good weekend. Hug your kids, husband, wife, boyfriend, girlfriend, whoever, and parents. Forgive somebody. Don't sweat the little things. Life is just too short.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Chuck, it's way to early for Guy to get up. Down there in the sticker patch they sleep till noon and then ***** about it being too hot to do anything. Laughing

Bad news about my buddy. His cancer is back and they are going to hit him with both chemo and radiation hard. Praying