DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 785
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Gonna be lazy do nuthin day. Y'all have a gooden! Smile just do it

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning Gang,Hot yep.......

Well ya'll have at it and have a gooden.......................

Prayers for Nikki..........................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Have a good one.
See ya later.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Another one of those "dishartening" nights at the track last night! First, my weather station died and I was having to use a friend's weather data parked next to me with a different type of weather station. In final time trial, a run for the money, I dialed 10.43 and ran 10.391! Track was cooling off and 60' began picking up so based on the weather and track cooling no changing much I put a 10.38 dial on the window. Am paired up with the Hooter's dragster dialed 7.98. I go .007 on the tree and 60' picks up .017 and knew I had a good light when I left, cause it wasn't red, and knew 60' was good so at top end I dumped him and run 10.377 and take stripe by .0154. His light: .002! Just didn't dump soon enough! Is that old age showing it's ugly head again? Confused Banging Head No No Hum Hum Tongue Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
That was a tuff one. Hard to beat a .002.

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin all!!!! Happy Monday to ya Sleep

BB time to get with it

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
good morning Big L and DRR Smile

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning folks.
It's freakin Monday already.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning Dudes and Dudettes,going to be HOT,here in Cannan's happy land this morning,got to get at before it gets to HOT,wait it's done to HOT,so maybe I'll just sit back and ponder what I can do tomorrow,NOT.......................

Well ya'll have at it and hope ya'll have a gooden..........................................

Prayers for our DRR Angel Nikki,hoping today will be a better day for her and family.......................
And to all our other DRR family prayers for all you to have a great day and heal up soon...........................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Back to work to start my 4 day week..

Praying to the Denkers and Nikki.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Hot and humid here today, kind of day I don't mind being at work, inside here with the AC and a big iced tea. Real big. Huge. It was a fun weekend, but being out in the sun for 2 days has taken its toll.

Guy, sounds like you were driving real good, just got the short end that round. I'm going to guess the dragster fed it to you, to make the .015 look bigger than it was. Get 'em next time!

I did have the pleasure of meeting Michelle and Rick Furr over the weekend while they were at PRP for the Pro Am. I'm thinking it might be a spell before MsFurr checks in today... they left PRP about 7:45 last night for the ride home, so I'm thinking they didn't get there til the wee hours of the morning. Christine came up on Saturday, so we were able to spend some time together, a little before Michelle went on to the semis in Hot Rod, and then afterwards. Let's just say Michelle and Christine are peas in a pod. Big Grin We of course want to meet all of you someday, but we wanted to send a special shout out to ol' country Mike Hawks:

Saturday was their 22nd anniversary, and Michelle asked if I could have Steve, PRP's announcer, send him some thanks over the P.A., that it's been a great ride. Smile

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Yea Chuck, he saw my nose drop and he dumped too and he was able to stay under his dial of 7.98 with a 7.997! He was on breakout run too, he just dumped sooner than I did! That's racing at it's best! Banging Head Hum Eyes Wink Big Grin Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
Mornin' all! Hot and humid here today, kind of day I don't mind being at work, inside here with the AC and a big iced tea. Real big. Huge. It was a fun weekend, but being out in the sun for 2 days has taken its toll.

Guy, sounds like you were driving real good, just got the short end that round. I'm going to guess the dragster fed it to you, to make the .015 look bigger than it was. Get 'em next time!

I did have the pleasure of meeting Michelle and Rick Furr over the weekend while they were at PRP for the Pro Am. I'm thinking it might be a spell before MsFurr checks in today... they left PRP about 7:45 last night for the ride home, so I'm thinking they didn't get there til the wee hours of the morning. Christine came up on Saturday, so we were able to spend some time together, a little before Michelle went on to the semis in Hot Rod, and then afterwards. Let's just say Michelle and Christine are peas in a pod. Big Grin We of course want to meet all of you someday,
    but we wanted to send a special shout out to ol' country Mike Hawks:
Dang ain't ya'll a prutty bunch,and boy I feel special,wish I was there too,maybe one day,thanks guys and gals........................................

Saturday was their 22nd anniversary, and Michelle asked if I could have Steve, PRP's announcer, send him some thanks over the P.A., that it's been a great ride. Smile

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
OMG!!! Where are my eyes??? lol We were laughing so hard they were all scrunched up! Peas in a pod pretty much sums it up~Ma B is so way cool! (& shy too Wink) What a weekend!! Wish you coulda made it Mike. I know we have some awesome friends at PRP, we appreciate all the help with e'thing! The "HUMAN" dragster lift was unbelievable (& not easy), you guys are the best!
Chuck, you're an awesome guy but I knew that before we got there. Sorry I couldn't get us all a pic made with the bling, I've never seen so many 00's in 1 weekend in my life~including the .0001 & giving it back .001 at 4 then .001 & giving it back .004 at 7, (did I mention I like PRP?!? Big Grin) think I'd learn-but I can't wait to come back & try it again, surely I've got that stripe figured out by now! lol
It was a great anniversary & the Gobs were delicious!
YOu're so right Chuck, we ran into Billy Italio about an hour out, talked a bit & followed him for a while. Headed South but had to stop when the nods came, got here about 4 am so we are really draggin today. I've got so much more to say, but...really wanting to here from Ma & how Nikki is, love my Nikki decal, thanks Ma!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin all Cool Nice pic's....where are your eye's Big Grin

BB have a good day

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
Cool

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning gang.
Storms are rolling in this morning.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
That's what I said a few times this weekend Barn, lol. Chuck, we'll have to ck out the pics w my camera, but I'll need your help!

Morning gang, up & at 'em, still draggin but got to get busy.

Rick & I get to go vip'n backstage at Bristol this weekend, check out them Nascar boys! I just forgot one little detail, where we're staying-so if anyone has an ideas, please let me know...

Praying for Nikki, Mike, Mike's Mom, & everyone

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Yeah Mike, it would be great if you could make it up here someday. We got plenty of racing left at PRP, like our Halloween race weekend Oct 9-11. Just sayin'. Big Grin

Michelle, I'm not saying what Joey said to make us all smile before he clicked the pic. Big Grin I'm glad you liked our track. We were certain you were winning on Saturday! We've all been there with giving it back. If you need any help with the pics, email them to me at brotherhoodracing@yahoo.com, and I'll put 'em in my photobucket. We stayed at the condos Jared and Steve reserved across from the circle track, but I'm thinking those are probably a lot more expensive this weekend than they were for the WFC.

Did I miss something with Mike's mom? Is she not doing well? Prayers for her, Nikki and the Denikers, Floyd's buddy, and anyone I missed.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
It's Tuesday!

Praying Praying Praying

Waiting for good news. It's not so good out here.