DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 784
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
lol, you were worrying me there Uncle Mike with that "with the big ol" part! Big Grin Glad to see you typing like your big ol lovable self! Wink
Thanks a bunch for the congrats guys, life is sometimes hard, it's def what you make it...but all in all, Life is Good.

You can check some pics of us/cars to know what to look for here
myspace page although I haven't updated it in a while! ( Did I mention life is also very very busy! lol ) or just listen for the country accent, I've got that too!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Feeling better today, thanks for the thoughts. Mom brought me up some of her chicken noodle soup, and I can actually talk today. I want to go back to bed, but that's normal every day. Big Grin

I'll be good enough to lean on the fence by tomorrow evening. I may end up taking naps in my buddies' trailer, but I'm expecting to be at PRP all weekend.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
c'mon Chuck, get well! We're having company this weekend!! Have to make some gobs and brownies!! Well, Sonya can make the gobs! LOL

Ms. Furr, look for the shy one! That's me!!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Hey, I'm goin' racin' this weekend, if it don't rain! Yes, I said rain! We got a shower over night and now I need to go on the roof and stop the leaks in my new patio roof as I should be able to see where I need to place caulking. Guess I'd better head up there before it gets up to a 100+ (82 degrees right now). You all have a safe day and if you drop by my house and see me laying on the ground, please pick me up! May wife probably wouldn't miss me till it was time for supper! Have a gooden! Eyes Wink Big Grin Tongue Banging Head Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Off to the hospital.

Mr. Price, you have yourself a great time racing! Bring home the big W.... And sure, I would stop and pick you up off the ground!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
It was sprinklin' when I went up there and done my caulkin' and ever since the sun come out and it got hot! Maybe we will get another shower tonight to cool down the desert floor! Hopefully those shower's in the mountains to the east will shove those clouds down here in the valley and cool things off a bit! Ma, don't stay at the hospital any longer than you have to even if it is for a visit! Those places give me the "willies", whatever that is! Confused Hum I'm stupid Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
good morning DRR Smile

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning Rooster,hope ya'll have a gooden........
Gotta get at it,you know mow mow mow............

Sure need the prayers for our little Angel Princess Nikki,I know Gods going to take care of her........... Praying..................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Just got a little buttonin up to do and the race truck is race ready. Traded an ole boy down in Kentucky for some tires and got to get them mounted up as spares. Real drag racers are honest people. Didn't know him from Adam but he said he'd send them and he did. I hope he's just as happy with the trade.

Payers for Nikki and all the other good folks on DRR. And for Henry, our tech director out here. He's got cancer. Damn, there's too much of that goin around.

Praying Praying Praying Mad

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Happy Friday! Well, it ain't starting off too happy, but I'm sure hoping and praying it gets better as the day goes on. Good looking weekend here for the Pro Am, lots of cars already at the track, and I'm hoping to sneak out of here early to catch the second half of the rounds.

Let's be careful out there.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Looks like our rain headed east so get ready! It will probably be more abundant by the time it reaches you folks back east! Jus gonna piddle around today and stay outa the line of fire so I can be mentally and physcially prepared to race tomorrow night! Might go out in the backyard and see if I can dig up a can of "luck"! May try and find two as I can use all the luck I can find! You all be good and if you can't be good, for God's sake, be sanitary! Eyes Banging Head censored Big Grin Smile just do it Cool

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everybody.
Got to sleep in a little bit this morning. Started NDT class last night that goes til midnight. Looking to make a career change.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Afternoon Y'all!

Ma Brewer-Christine, the truck's all done. Got the brakes fixed, ladder bars back where they were, pinion angle set @-2, changed the oil, filter, nut and bolted it. Ready to rock. Gotta take it down to my kid's work so he can show it too some people from Australia. Guess I better load her up.

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Gang,
Hope ya'll have a gooden,
See ya'll afterwhile,
Floyd all I do is mow..... Car Car........ Big Grin................

Prayers for Nikki............................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
good morning white mike Smile

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Goin to be a fine day. Don't gotta do nothin but take the truck over to my kid's so he can weld the ladder bar safety straps on and I'm national event legal. Now I just gotta find a driver that can bring some money. LOL!

Mike, you want my kid to build you a turbocharger for that tractor so you can mow faster?

Rolling Car Car

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Truck's washed, trailer hooked up, Trailblazer washed and now it's Lazy Boy time! Take a few minutes then will go get ice and should be ready to go to the track tonight! One more Team race on the 29th and then the ET Finals! You all have a "winnin'" weekend! We plan to! Eyes Wink Big Grin Car Smile just do it Cool

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Good luck, Guy! Make us proud. We have 2 more next weekend. I'm bankin on making the team, I've already made my reservations.
Y'all have a gooden.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
Wink

DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin Rooster and the rest of the Sunday mornin gang.

BB hot and humid today got to get out side work done this morning Cool

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post