DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning Ya'll,ya'll have a gooden..............

Prayers all around for our family..............

Thinking of Nikki...............................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Morning gang...hump day it is Smile just do it

Praying

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Morning! Today is going to be a good day! On to the next battle with a smile!!!

Mr. Price, thank you! But, I think it's more serious. I'm praying that it's not! But, we will wait till Monday after her procedure to talk to the doctors.

Nikki will have biospies done on Thursday. I will try and keep everyone posted. Thanks for the prayers.

For those who are coming to PRP, welcome

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Keep the faith, Ma Brewer! I am living proof we can get along fine without a few of our "inards", it just takes fight and gumption! We'll be saying a good word for you every chance we get! And thinking of your stress also. Keep on truckin'! After all it's D.C. (Dead Center) day and you can look at it as "half the week's gone" or we only "got half a week" to go til we start all over again, hopefully! Have a gooden! Wink Eyes Banging Head Hum Smile just do it Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Afternoon all. Under the weather, going back to bed.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
Afternoon all. Under the weather, going back to bed.
Dang Chuck I hate to hear that,hoping you fell better by the weekend..........Must be having withdrawls for not being at the beach......... Eyes Big Grin.........get better soon.....................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Good nite or morning gang, trying to get it all done to leave for PRP in the morning...way too much left to do!

Feel better Chuck, looking forward to meeting you & Ma B! Mike, you have pm. Kids are loving school so far, hope Mannie is too-said the new 'healthy' lunch choices are a huge hit too!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Hey ya'll be careful and have fun at PRP,yea Mannie seems to like it so far,but that is subject to change,been a rough week or three,I'll check'em the Pm's and back at ya...................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
late night Mike Wink Smile
good morning DRR

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin all!!!! it's Thirsty Thursday Wink

BB good luck to all at PRP

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everybody.
T.G.I.F. for me at least.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya later.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by rooster_439:
late night Mike Wink Smile
Yea Rooster my left artifical hip is giving me a fit,the last 3 nights wakes me up hurting and with cramps,just can't lay,got to get up.......................................

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Morning! This is my Friday. Busy day, busy weekend!

MsFurr, you have a safe trip coming up! I will be there on Saturday. Hope I find you!! LOL

Chuck, feel better! Lots of fluids and rest!!

Mike and Floyd, check your PM.

I am sneaking down to the hospital this morning to hug Karen and blow kisses at Nikki!

Everyone have a great weekend! Let's have a huge group hug!! We need a hug emoticon!!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning Everybody.
Sure hope everybody has a gooden.
Prayers all around to the Drr family,
and especially for Nikki and Family today,we just pray that everything is going to be OK.
Praying Praying Praying..................

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Hope you feel better soon Mike, we'll be sending prayers for our Nikki. Just got word one of my brothers best friends was found dead this morn, 40 yrs old, so sad & really hits home.

I pm'd you our cell #'s Ma, don't want to come that far & not get to meet you! YOu can call me with yours, we're leaving shortly.

Oh, and just in case I can't get internet (& Ricks blackberry won't let me reply to anything on here) I'll wish my hubby a very happy Anniversary on Saturday, married 22 years after dating just 5 mos! Maybe we'll get to celebrate with some bling & good friends at PRP! Wink

FurrRacing.com

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Ms. Furr-check your PM> and I text you our cell numbers! See you on Saturday!!

Sorry to hear of your loss. Praying

Happy Anniversary!!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, Ms Fur!

Carefull, Mike, they shoot horses.

Mornin Y'all!

Praying Praying 2:00 pm

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Thanks Michelle,I'm trying to get it together,Ma B you won't have any trouble spotting MsFurr,she'll be the 6'tall blonde,with the big old texas smile(that makes you feel good)I'm a little partial,because I am UNCLE MIKE,so she'll be easy to find,and Happy Ann.ya'll krazy kids,just member what happened the last time ya'll went off alone on a ann.I believe he's called little man........ Wink...............Ya'll have fun and be safe,and turn on some WWWWWWWW's.................. Car Big Grin...........................Oh and give Ma B and Chuck a hug for me and Mannie.....................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Floyd Staggs

Carefull, Mike, they shoot horses.

Floyd they can't shoot me now,they put me out to pasture years ago,and now I'm just grazing......................................... Tongue Big Grin....................................