DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 786 787 788 789
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I arrived in Elecott City MD yesterday about 5. 1 tire flat on my trailer so I have that to take care of this morning. 459 mi ride by way of Roanoak VA to pick up the Mercedes. Today I have to get it inspected, insured, and tagged. Going to hang around visit a couple of days then back to NC. Later

Posts: 6268 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Arrived home about 1 hour ago, 1060mi round trip. Tomorrow go to Cary, NC Mercedes dealer to get my Smart car back and if I have any money left guess I'll get some groceries. Hope vehicles rest for awhile now. Spent one day with the guy that pays the CASH prizes at the WFC races and the Thanksgiving foot brake race at Piedmont. Pretty interesting. Stay safe. AND KEEP POSTING!

Posts: 6268 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post