DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 ... 784
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Planned to race Piedmont tomorrow and the SFG at Rockingham next week but the weather gods aren't favorable as of today. Still no word on Floyd. Nick can you find out anything?

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good evening to everyone, BKing did you qualify for ET Finals? I made it in but fighting some problems, starting physical therapy on Tuesday hope I still can make it. Fern I text Floyd, hope he will check in. Had some fun watching Million online today.

Hope you all have a great Sunday!

Dancing Cat

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I see Floyd logged in but no post yet.....

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4467 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
JRED,

I think I made team 1, if not I'll be on team 2. My race program needs some therapy, working on getting it straightened out.

Hope your physical therapy goes well & you can make the finals.

I did see Floyd lurking tonight, hopefully he posts.

Hope all is well with everyone!

2BKING
Relaxing

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2552 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good morning all you guys. Another great day hope everybody’s doing well. Floyd text me this morning saying he’s having problem getting on DRR for some reason. But basically that’s all he really told me. I told him we all miss him and we all are thinking are him.

Have a great Sunday guys, try to do something productive and fun, as we all are here for a good time!!!

Good Morning

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Fern you have a PM

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
got it Thanks

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Good afternoon. Big Grin

JRED, if it makes you feel better; I made team 1 for Vegas for the Bracket Finals. Hopefully you can make it.

2BKING
Relaxing

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2552 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Just got home from SFG at Rockingham. Won a few rounds, saw lots of friends, and had a good time. Weather sure threw them a curve.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Good evening y'all. Hope those of you who are racing are turning on win lights. I've been offline for a bit, working my arse off and getting moms estate stuff done. Thankfully I have an attorney handling everything for me. Would be a simple thing since she had a will, but my guardianship of her throws a monkey wrench in things. Letting the atty handle it is taking a lot off my plate so I can concentrate on work and cleaning out her house.

I went to Charlotte over the weekend for the NHRA show. Had a great time. Met up with an old friend who I haven't seen in 10-12 years. Was really good to see him and hang out with others, enjoying our favorite pastime. It's been a long time since I've been able to spend an entire weekend at any race.

There were a couple of gals roaming the grandstands giving out free 2 day tickets to Rockingham next weekend for Dragstock. Parking is supposed to be $20. I have 7 tickets. I was hoping I could work it into my upcoming weekend, but that's doubtful after today. If anyone wants them, I'm happy to mail them to ya, Looks like it may be a really good show.

I'm still on the sidelines in respect to getting back on the track, but things are looking better and better in respect to having 2 of my cars in shape early next year. Actually, one should be running/driving around the end of October or early November.

Have a great week...

William Kilduff
1970 Barracuda
1968 Camaro X2
1968 Caprice
1964 F100

Posts: 110 | Location: Wilmington NC | Registered: June 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
BTR,

Thanks for sharing, what's going on with your life! Most of it drag racing related & a little personal/family stuff. This is a great thread to do that in.

2BKING is heading for the bracket finals, Wed. - Sun. Hope to do well & usually do, but most importantly is to have fun. Wink
Relaxing

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Shout out to JRED, are you going to make the bracket finals?

2BKING
Relaxing

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I got about 20--25 runs on this new set up and don't know if I am happy or not. It seems to be coming around but at first I didn't think I liked the converter, maybe. Super duper trans with one of those pro brakes installed I don't know about either. First time out it was super consistent but MPH was down about 3 and 60s were about right. This week car was still consistent, leaves really good, and MPH was also good. Guess everything is getting broken in. New FTI converter came while I was gone if I decide to change.

If you don't know this is a 65 Olds Cutlass 442 with a Olds motor. Best with this set up is 6.47 @ 105+ mph. 1.37 60 ft and I foot brake with NO kind of buttons.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Marty showed me some pictures of the old hay hauler. Twin turbos, intercooler installed. Ready for SEMA end of the month.

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Well Floyd glad to see you back among us. I even tried to call you with no success. Thought maybe you were missing Ed. Glad to see you post. Everyone stay safe.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Nick told me about Ed. It wad just a matter of time.

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Well headin out to my last race for the year- the triple 7s at Cordova dragway in Illinois should be a good time finnaly got the nova on track to turn on some win lights

The difference between ignorance and stupidity. Ignorance is lack of knowledge. Stupidity is the inability to learn. Don't be stupid

Posts: 409 | Location: des moines iowa | Registered: January 10, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
This is for everyone at the Bracket Finals in Vegas, good luck, have fun and be safe.

Bob

Posts: 3084 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Thanks!

Started the day out good at the Bracket Finals. Won 2 rounds today, 3rd round out 1st in the morning.

2BKING
Relaxing

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
good evening guys, well kidney stone stop me from going to ET finals but I’ve been watching and Tucson Dragway wins the team points. as well as sending pro and super pro to the national event. The best part my friends Chuck Hawk and Cindy Hawk are in the final to see who is going to race at the national event. Husband and wife in the final. Has anybody ever heard of that happening. Sorry I don’t have anything else to say. It was a great weekend.

but you all have a great week!