DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 ... 784
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
THANKS FLOYD .. great 4 days racing without seeing the buyback window..LOL

Dancing Cat

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all,

It's been cold and wet out here for a few days. Off and on rain showers the last couple of days and going to continue today.
Went to the store yesterday and parked in pole position right near the front door. It was so cold my nipples got hard and stayed like that till I got back in the truck.

Y'all have a gooden. Blue Man

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
TMI Floyd, TMI

Posts: 297 | Location: Nevada | Registered: February 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
You ain’t right Floyd. We been down here in FL for the past week. High 70s low 80s and bright sunshine. Kids had an early birthday cake for me last night. Life is good.

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Fern,
I've never claimed to be right. I get worse as I get older.
Laughing Hard

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Weather caught up with us Floyd. Been in the 50s and raining last 2 days. Visited Daytona nascar track today.

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Hi Fern,

Weather is screwy this year. We go from cold and rainy to warm and sunshine almost overnight.
It was nice over the weekend and today then it's back to showers for a couple of days then warm up on Thursday. I just gotta remember to bundle up good when I go to the store. Gotta protect these nipples. Laughing Hard

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Hey all, hope everyone is doing ok. Wanted to make sure I stopped in today to remember Guy on his birthday.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Hey Chuck,
We've missed you. Let's all say Happy birthday to Guy.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
As probably the only one here that ever raced with Guy guess I missed his BD. My excuse, they hauled me off to the hospital for a few days and I missed a few things. Used to see him at Beeline near Phoenix now and then when I lived there. Good old days.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Fern,
I raced against Guy in the Summit Series several times. Vegas, Firebird, Bakersfield, watched his daughter grow up.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
I missed Guys birthday to so “Happy Birthday Guy”
Big Beeline Reunion Saturday, every time another post from it came I thought of Guy. I can say for sure we all miss him dearly. He was one of best!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Nick,
You missed mine too. It was yesterday. #79.
Me too

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Oh heck am I bad , Happy birthday young guy I hope you see many more. Thanks for all your posts and keeping old ED in line. As a lot of people said he’s not that bad in person, it’s just this online personality we all have to deal with. Once again hope you had a great day I’m sorry I missed your birthday. But I do believe back in February you miss mine and I’ll never hold that against you. haha Dancing Cat

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Floyd we were driving home from FL yesterday but happy birthday. Guess I’ll be 80 Thursday. Dam that’s OLD!

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Yeah Fern, we are getting old.
Thanks Nick, yeah I guess I missed yours. LOL

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good afternoon guys, Hope this all finds you in good spirits and healthy. Dang fern 80 years old but I hope I make it that long and be able to do what you do daily. Floyd thanks for that ,that’s not what I was looking for as I was looking for a chuckle but I’ll take it. The only thing I’m doing out here Yardwork, I was house painting, going to the doctor, and Racing of course. I’ve been slacking on my post, I’ll try to do better. Sunday the car went faster than ever I got three hits but they were good 10.143, 10.146 10.149. But he will red take me out first round .

Have a great day come make my chocolate shake real cold !

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Well guess I need to toss this out here. Last Monday, the night before I was supposed to leave FL for home, I fell out and ended up in the emergency room then the hospital for 2 days. As usual no real diagnosis as everything they check is Ok. Daughter flew down from Baltimore and drove the motor home back up here but I see no reason why I couldn’t have done it myself. I’ll humor them for awhile I guess. Anyway I feel fine now so we will see.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Wow not fun, glad to hear your ok. Cut back just a little , but don’t stop moving! Take care have a good evening.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Went to Dr for follow up yesterday and as usual no diagnosis. So today I turned the big 80 which as soon as I make a pass makes around 66 years since the first pass. Support your local track and vote out the tree huggers and those that wish to eliminate our sport. And stay safe.