DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 ... 784
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning,here in the hospitial again this morning,my computer screen turned pink lastnight,and it's making me feel sick,works fine just can't get rid of the pink, Hum No No...........................

Prayer to you all and we'll catch up afterwhile............... Praying Wave...........................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF! Christmas part II starts tonight once I get out of work. My brother and his family are on their way in to my parents for the weekend. Only bummer is my youngest sister had to leave this morning to drive back to SC.

Floyd, how did the ride go with the grandson? I hope he had a smile from ear to ear.

Hi Mike! Christmas Your pc OD'd on Pepto?? Laughing

Nicole, meant to say earlier this week, got my shirts, thanks!! If you guys didn't get the new DRR shirt yet, you're missing out. They are sharp!

Michelle, Christine, Christina, Susie, Mouse, WAO, Slow, Rooster, Paul, everyone... I wish you a great 2012. Be safe this weekend, whatever you're doing. I look back at the past year at this time, and I'm so thankful that my balance column is way full on the good side with great memories, with not too many tears on the bad side. I hope the same for you all. Happy New Year!

And to hell with resolutions... get this prescription filled this weekend, preferably with some company:
Ice Cream Ice Cream hug hug

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Jim Abate
posted Hide Post
Same to you chuck..... New Year

Posts: 56 | Location: fort myers | Registered: January 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Chuck well put!!! not worthy

I sure hope 2011 was good for everyone too!! I survived. I rule And I know 2012 is gonna be a great year because I am not gonna let it be anything but!!!

I am very thankful for all of you here. I truely feel I can call anyone and yall would do what you could to help and that means alot to me Smile

PLEASE be safe this weekend!! No texting or drinking and driving Praying

Praying hug Praying hug

New Year

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 415 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of dragdavis36
posted Hide Post
Wow - It's almost the end of 2011. I cannot believe the past year has flown by. I packed up and took a cross country drive this year... through Canada and into the Last Frontier. Half of that trip with one of my best girlfriends and the trip through Canada was with my Dad and him and I have never done anything like that. It did awhole lotta good for our relationship. The summer here was amazing... daylight all the time - nonstop -- everyone is non-stop. I got to hike in Denali on unmaintained and non-existant trails with Dall sheep and other little critters... and the occassional park moose. Good thing we saw now bears on the hike! Now its cold, but we are slowly gaining back light. New Years here is the night of the fireworks because in July - its not dark! Lets hope I can survive the rest of the winter! I should post some Alaska pictures for you guys sometime.

Chuck, Mike, Michelle, Christine, Susie, Mouse, WAO, Slow, Rooster, Paul and everyone else -- Happy Happy New Year. Mike - keeping hanging in there... I hope your screen stops looking like Pepto.

Posts: 719 | Location: AK | Registered: April 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Wishing everyone a Happy New (beginnings) Year! New Year

Tell someone that you love them!

Missing our Angels! hug

Stop and get ice cream, it always makes you smile! Ice Cream Tongue

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin y'all!
The week is drawing to a close. Have had a great time with the kids even though they have run me ragged. The BBQ was great. We did our bit for the beef economy, 10 large rib eyes, ceasar salad and large twice baked potatoes. It's hard to cook 10 steaks at the same time and get them to come out right. But nobody complained or went away hungry. The recycling can got full for some reason. The scotch and tequila inventory depleted.
The kids are going home this morning. Going to miss them but I can't think of a better way to end a year.
Thanks to all my family and all my friends on DRR for a great '11. Happy New Year!

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Happy New Years Eve everyone. Well it's been quite a year, two track championships, one King of the Track and a runner up in the ROC at the ET Finals. Of course the bad part was the blown motor, but thanks to great friends, we were able to finish the racing season in an awesome borrowed car.

Mark is starting out the new year building a 455 for the Olds, hopefully it will be done in about 3 weeks so we can make the first race at Infineon.

Floyd it sounds like you had a wonderful time with the kids. I hope we will finally get to meet up in 2012.

Mike, I hope you aren't giving those nurses in the hospital too much trouble. You & Manny are always in my prayers.

Christmas 2 Angela, Chuck, Christina, Christine, Ken, Michelle, Mouse and everyone else. You all have a HAPPY NEW YEARS

Christmas 2 hug WA stop in and give us updates in 2012. Don't get so busy you forget to stop and smell the roses.

Hugs & Prayers all around. hug Praying

Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Evening gang,a little late getting around today,been at it to hard today,had to go get a new puter,wally world will take back anything,but my puter, but I quess it's my fault anyway,took it with me thrusday to have a ultra-sound done on my legs,and being in the same room screwed it up,so now Mannie has a new laptop with pink screen,he don't care he's 9yrs.old,he'll fix er right up......... Wink Laughing .........................

Well Happy New Year to you all,me I've got to be at the ER in the morning for my 11th day of injections,with only 3 more to go,I hope we don't have to do 20, Eyes Tongue.........I'll be messed up for sure...........................

Prayers all around guy's and gals,Floyd it sounds like you had fun,take the rest of the weekend off,if anybody ask tell em me and
Mannie said so............. hug Praying Christmas.............................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good evening gang!
I hope everyone has a safe and happy New Years Eve.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Happy New Year to my Drr family....love you guys !!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Happy New year everybody!
It's kinda quiet here but I bet I get hot water tomorrow morning in the shower. Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Ha Ha!First post of 2012.
I want to thank all my DRR friends for the last year of friendship. i look forward to many more. At least as many more as an old man can have.
It has been an amazing year. I've had nothing but good luck, finished in the top 10 in the Heritage Series, didn't hurt anything, closed out the year with my kids at home, what more can we ask.
It's been 12 long years since I lost my Diane and I miss her teribly. Thak you to all my friends.
hug to Michelle, Christine, Nicole, Susie, Mikey, Chuck, Mouse, WA, Ken, and everybody. Happy New Year! Angel Angel hug

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning ya'll,here at the ER getting round no.11 of the antibiotic,3 more days,I hope............. Praying....................

Hope everybodies new year was fun and safe,me I slept right through it,trust it all went well................. New Year.............................

Chuck,Mannie and I got us two new Steelers back packs yesterday,we be looking good............ I rule....................

Floyd,thinking about you bud,I truely understand how you feel,after losing my Dad,it's so hard to go on somedays,but knowing they would want us to,makes me go on....................... hug.............................

Prayers to you all my friends,feels so lucky having you guy's and gal's as my friends.............. Praying hug Wave......................................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of 434 olds
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone and Happy New Year!! Its a great day to be alive!

Hang in there Mike. The 3 days will go buy quick before you know it.

Worlds Quickest And Fastest 71 Cutlass On The Planet Earth

Posts: 536 | Location: Oak ridge, N.J | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
mornin'Drr...happy new year to ya'll!..gonna be a cold week for fla.! ..
i'm hopin' and prayin' all ya'll have a great year and yer resolutions stick!..do you guys think it takes a new year to make changes?..some do ....uummmm, does jan.1 make a person willing to make a change?..i myself have some areas i'd like to tweek but gotta be willing to do it.
the true definition of willing is:...ready to act, not lazy,slow(no pun intended jimmy),or reluctant.....it dont say "i feel the need ", "i'd like to",or "wish" i could change.
i'm thinkin' when i get really willing ,i'll act!
any way who cares?..
everyone have a great day and make the most out of the year ..i understand it's the last one we got!... Eyes

photo wao-painting-logo-1_zpse0a5ba9f.jpg

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
My daughter=in=law asked me about new years resolutions and I told her it's kinda hard to improve on perfection. Ya know what I mean, WA?
Just sayin, Big Grin Just want in
Y'all have a gooden. Gotta get to work on the hay hauler, our summit series starts 1-21. Got to get the new mufflers put on for the Fontucky track rules.
Praying Angel hug

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning gang,here for round no.12,that means 2 more days I hope............ Praying........................

Floyd,get that truck ready to go,us truck guys gotta be ready,never know when we got a load to haul........... Wink Tongue......................

Hope all you folks have a great day and prayers to all you fine folks,see ya'll afterwhile..................... Praying hug Wave...................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
I really like these 4 day weekends. Wish we could do it all the time.
It's a little too chilly for my liking, but I'm going to get out and pull the motor out of the S10 today. I don't think I really need to, but I'm putting a new cam in it, and it would just be easier to do that with it on a stand.
Y'all have a great day.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
I really don't want to go back to work. Oh well.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing