DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 ... 784
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
That’s why we get old Floyd, to keep the Drs busy. I been doing my share. Get well soon. Cold as he!! Here. About buried the motor home in the yard Friday. Backed off the concrete slab and it sank. Been raining here forever and I was lucky it pulled it’s self out. Taking it back out in the country today as it needs some mechanical attention. Want to go back to FL. Everyone stay safe.

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
I'm doin my part, Fern.
Physical and EKG done yesterday, blood work done at 5 this morning and chest xray done at 8. Should be scheduled for surgery in 2-3 weeks.

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd Staggs:
I'm doin my part, Fern.
Physical and EKG done yesterday, blood work done at 5 this morning and chest xray done at 8. Should be scheduled for surgery in 2-3 weeks.

Yeah good luck with that. I've had my surgery scheduled and canceled 5 times so far.

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4467 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:
quote:
I'm doin my part, Fern.

Yeah good luck with that. I've had my surgery scheduled and canceled 5 times so far.

Garey Orthopedic Medical Group has their own surgery center. I don't have to go to the main hospital.

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:
quote:
I'm doin my part, Fern.

Garey Orthopedic Medical Group has their own surgery center. I don't have to wait for a bed.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Surgey is scheduled for 2-16. Just need clearance from my pulmonologist.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Good for you Floyd. I get my next COVID shot 3 Feb and be done with that. Went up to MD and back yesterday, 600mi, to take care of business. 5 min. Gas has gone up $.48 as of yesterday and will keep on going I guess. Sad situation. Everyone stay safe.

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good morning all. Floyd good luck with that surgery I’m sure you got the best working for you. Fern Get that business taken care of and get back down to Florida to do some more racing. Looks like wild horse pass track has its days numbered. New plan came out in Track is gone. This will be a 229 acre development plan. You can see it if you go to Arizona biz. My plans to go racing Sunday look very slim it will be 51° for a high and 60% chance of rain starting in the morning and running all day through Monday. We need the rain but why on that day... haha

Two Thumbs down

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
I've got to get a covid test before surgery. but they do them in house so test on the 10th cut on the 16th.
Goin to make it easier to get them big ole buttons in those little bitty button holes.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Floyd, I can relate to the little buttons, I had to go to snaps a few years ago, couldnt find that darn button hole and it seemed there were a lot of them. My shoulder doctor also has his surgery center in house. Sure made it easier to get in, like getting a free pass to the front of the line.

Posts: 297 | Location: Nevada | Registered: February 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all,

Brrr, it's cold. Winter is finally here. 40* this morning. Rained most of yesterday and will be cloudy and cold with rain coming back in a couple of days. My So Cal Gas bill is going o be sky high cause Woody and I don't like to be cold.
We've had snow in the passes but it hasn't got down here, yet.
Y'all have a gooden. We're gonna stay hunkered down and warm.
Blue Man

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Surgery just got changed to the 23rd. Sh$t. Gotta wait another week.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Sorry Floyd. My 2nd Covid shot is supposed to be the 3rd. So far no change. Went in the garage yesterday to change my track locater bar and weight wise the new one is light as a feather. Old one looks to be a solid bar and new one is hollow. Will call today to see whats up with that. Seems to me the hollow one would not be as strong. 20 here this morning. Everyone stay safe

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Woody and I took advantage of a nice day, 60*, yesterday to get some grocery shopping done so we could hunker down for the rain and cold weather for the next several day.
Y'all have a gooden. Blue Man

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Got my 2nd COVID shot yesterday. Doin fine and done with that.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
I go for my covid test the 16th so I can have my surgery on the 23rd.I don't want to take any chances of any after effects that would screw up my surgery. I'm still up in the air about getting it and which one. Woody say's he don't need one.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Wife and I went to Laughlin yesterday and got our first covid shot. No dates available in Vegas yet. Easypeasy down there in Laughlin and a good getaway for us for a few hours. SNHD said they were opening yesterday with numerous appointments available at the Aquarius Hotel, so down we went.

Posts: 297 | Location: Nevada | Registered: February 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Might want to temporarily relocate to Iowa.
Cedar Falls Motorsports Park has 14 races at least $5K to win, 2 are $50K (The SFG 350)

and three are $7K. 75 miles to the East, Tri-State has three $7K and 99 miles South Eddyville has 3- $7K races, I am not leaving the state as far as I can tell.
Best paying races in a 100 mile circle I have ever seen.

www.trailertoad.com designed by racers for racers.

Posts: 1219 | Location: Janesville, IA | Registered: December 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Going to be 60 here today with sunshine and clear blue skies. But its down hill from there with snow possible by the weekend----life is good. Everyone stay safe and pray its not your job that get eliminated with the stroke of a pen.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Fern, that sounds like here today except we are going to be 60 and cloudy. You're going to get snow and we are going to get rain.
Gotta check the ammo inventory just to make sure.